IndigoGeminiWolf

Who here is experiencing Kundalini Awakening?

9 posts in this topic

It has happened for me naturally after 10-20 years of energy work and releasing blockages.

The bliss in my body is euphoric. Sometimes there are pains as the Kundalini hits a blockage.

No, I am not spiritually pure. I still think lustful. I still masturbate. I still eat meat.

I may use DPT to gauge where I am at, but not as a crutch.

I am not doing Kundalini Yoga. More like Bhakti Yoga, or the path of love.

Is this a path towards enlightenment, doing what we love?

I am not that good at meditation. The nonduality knocks me out like 30 times in a month. At least I think it's nonduality.

I can't go into that state with my same awareness.

Who else here is experiencing a Kundalini awakening? What are your experiences, and how can I allow the bliss

without worrying that I will be overwhelmed by the bliss?

I had a Kundalini awakening.  It is the collapse of the illusion into Being.  It is Being.  It is Bliss.  It is Love.  It supersedes all language - nay - it encompasses all language and thought.  It IS.

:)

Once you are opened up you are opened up.  Being can flow through you at any time.  Best not to plan for it because it comes when it wants to or when you align with Love. :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

My Kundalini awakening has reached a new point. I am not trying now to release any more blockages. There is a vibration, possibly pure love/light that feels like a strong signal that I have “locked onto” now that I notice it. It pulls me in and gets a little stronger so I feel it with more of my body. I had the most profound meditation just now that I’ve ever had. I even started to trip a little, without psychedelics. I heard a hum resonating in both ears. It’s not the typical ringing, but a low-pitched pleasant hum that came for a few minutes. It sounded like the entry into a DMT trip.

I haven’t opened up yet to the point where I can ask cosmic intelligence questions and get answers. But I finally don’t have to search anymore. I have found something to lock onto. Eventually I may let it go as I progress higher, so that I won’t have an attachment. But this feels natural for my current state. It answers clear about what I need to be focused on.

This video fits here I believe. He has being supposedly going through a kundalini awakening recently 

I've had several of what they call Kundalini Awakenings and I didn't even know what they were until after the second one. During the first two I was still having sex eating red meat to three times a day the occasional alcohol even stepping on wildflowers cuz I didn't want to move my foot while walking and I once look at a bunny with an unhappy look on my face yet I still had a Kundalini Awakening after all that ( yes I was sarcastically knocking on the New Age movement although it was true what I said)

Please don't get too caught up in other people's opinions on how things happen and just experienced them yourself there's so much crap information out there it's not even funny.

I am not sure if what I have experienced is some for of a kundalini awakening, perhaps an early stage of this.

On four meditation sessions, I have experienced a tingling euphoric feeling in the base of my spine.  This was associated with a dissassociation of my physical posture with my perception of my physical posture.  Specifically, I felt like my back was bent 60-70 degrees to the side--I felt like I was going to fall over, but I would open my eyes and be perfectly straight. 

@IndigoGeminiWolf For what it’s worth...keep mindful of the self judgements. It’s not really about the meat, masturbation, lust, etc. Inner being is not judging you. This is actually why there is the ‘bad feeling’ associated with those things - because of the discord with the true self / higher self / inner being. It is more subtle, and on a good note - truly effortless. 

Yes, absolutely, “doing what we love is a path to enlightenment”. This is the movement which brings up the thoughts of self doubt (typically) and the very means by which you can align with the inner being (the enlightened one which is always, always, always, loving you unconditionally). 

Having death with the capacity issue of this for quite a while, what I learned is that critical difference. Again, it is never about things nor actions, but about the relationship between you & You, about unification, purification, and the ongoing alignment. Consider, truly, there is no past nor future. The perspective clicks in realizing this is always only ever a now ‘thing’.

There’s a very easy to miss moment, around the middle of this video, where it is revealed he truly “gets this”. The words are somewhat comical, but see it in his eyes. (Yes, apparently he had other issues of his own)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@IndigoGeminiWolf For what it’s worth...keep mindful of the self judgements. It’s not really about the meat, masturbation, lust, etc. Inner being is not judging you. This is actually why there is the ‘bad feeling’ associated with those things - because of the discord with the true self / higher self / inner being. It is more subtle, and on a good note - truly effortless. 

Yes, absolutely, “doing what we love is a path to enlightenment”. This is the movement which brings up the thoughts of self doubt (typically) and the very means by which you can align with the inner being (the enlightened one which is always, always, always, loving you unconditionally). 

Having death with the capacity issue of this for quite a while, what I learned is that critical difference. Again, it is never about things nor actions, but about the relationship between you & You, about unification, purification, and the ongoing alignment. Consider, truly, there is no past nor future. The perspective clicks in realizing this is always only ever a now ‘thing’.

There’s a very easy to miss moment, around the middle of this video, where it is revealed he truly “gets this”. The words are somewhat comical, but see it in his eyes. (Yes, apparently he had other issues of his own)

I just imagined hugging a real anthro and it gave me great joy and goosebumps. Is this attachment that can bring enlightenment for me? Or is it about not having an attachment to anything? Must I give up anthros and everything to become enlightened? Well, I kind of understand there is no I at all, but I don't understand why they bring me such great joy. I guess if I was transported to a world with them in it, eventually I may grow bored of it. I don't know. I've loved them seriously to tears. And I don't know if wanting to be one is out of ego.