Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scholar

Can we ask God for help?

5 posts in this topic

Your question is based on duality. Your god. Your basically asking "can we ask yourself for help?". Your basically asking if it is possible to ask yourself for help. 

7 minutes ago, Peo said:

Your question is based on duality. Your god. Your basically asking "can we ask yourself for help?". Your basically asking if it is possible to ask yourself for help. 

How do I ask my Divine Self to help?

I think there is a difference between communicating with the ego and communicating with the Divine Intelligence, even if they are both connected. The question is how do I access the Divine if I am not enlightened, is that possible somehow, to atleast get some guidance?

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

I prefer the duality. I see God as external to my self, although I do believe I have a higher self, but my higher self is not God. 

I pray, but not in the traditional Christian way. When I pray, I feel the prayer is communicating to me, and that it's God's work. I am receiving a message. I am not asking for specific help or to have my prayers answered. I am contemplating the message from God. My prayer is more like a meditation. 

So, sorry, might not be helpful to your question. I do not believe I can simply ask God for help and he provides it. I cannot pray to him and have my prayers answered. I cannot pray "Let me have a safe journey today" and then expect him to make it safe. I do use prayer to communicate that I want to do His will and not my own. That much I know. 

I just intend it. When I want something, it's usually a shift in awareness. We shift ourselves to another reality/experience where what we need is already existing. Bashar talks a lot about parallel realities. Put it out there, and the Universe will respond.