theking00

how to develop a positive attitude?

6 posts in this topic

how can i do it?

Edited by theking00

Ellie Katz said "The world is your playground. Why aren't you playing?"

Your life is your own personal storybook you're writing in real time. It's an infinite adventure.

Write the story you want to write most, the one you're most proud of, the one that will make you happiest.

We're all on Earth for a limited time. So why not have fun? Why not try new things?

Why not play? :)

You could implement daily habits, such as writing down 3 things you're grateful for and reading out loud daily affirmations, such as "I love myself wholly, exactly as I am in this present moment", "I am changing for the better, I am growing", "I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions" or whatever fits for you.

Also, meditating every day and practicing mindfulness will help for sure. So sometimes you can respond to negative thoughts/worries with mindfulness, but other times with positive encouraging thoughts about yourself or grattitude for the situation you're in/the world around you. It's just about practicing looking for the good in all situations, and soon it will be more natural and effortless for you to do so. 

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

Think about this as a negative habit. The less you do it, the less you will do it (duh).

Start meditating and observing your mind. Catch yourself when you are being negative. Also create some healthy habits:

- Exercise every day for 30 minutes
- Meditate
- Visualize
- Journal
- Read
- Do Art

Hope this helps!

My YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2PSLrNb