jake473

I have little energy

8 posts in this topic

What are reasons for feeling like you have no energy? For at least a year now I have felt like I have no energy, except when I was playing video games. I gave up video games a few weeks ago and the energylessness is hitting me. My passion is for life. For learning and for existing and for all of nature. I like Leo's videos and I know the highest pursuit of a human is to raise awareness, first my awareness and then the collective awareness. My main problem right now is feeling like I have no energy or willpower. I need the willpower because I don't have the energy. I want to feel like I did when I was a kid, so excited and full of energy that I couldn't stop bouncing around. I still am a kid (18) but every day I wake up feeling drained and it's hard to move around and take action. I am very ambitious so it does not compute. Could it be because I have not talked to anyone outside my family in 3 years? I don't have any friends or car or money so I am always at home, and I don't like being at home. I plan to start a business though currently I don't know anything about how to do it. It seems like even to be a wage slave I would need a car and I can't afford that without money. But that is a tangent so anyways, if anyone has struggled with energylessness I'd like to hear how you fixed it/what I am doing wrong.

@jake473 you’re withdrawing my man. Video games was your drug and it was part of your survival, now it’s gone and you feel empty. 

Your energy will come back with time but you need to start taking action with your life and any areas (like you mentioned) need to be dealt with. Keep following actualized.org and do the practices. Stay positive ?

@jake473 Try running really fucking hard. Set a distance you think you can't do. Then run without stopping toward that spot. Helps me get a lot of energy

@Mikael89 try setting smaller goals that still challenge you. When I started working on my anxiety I started with goals like just ordering food. Then i'd reward myself

I've changed my account password to something I don't remember. 

I do not support actualized.org anymore

goodluck

Get the very basics down : Food, exercise, meditation.

Then find what you were born to be doing: your Purpose/Passion/Deepest Love and align every facet of your life to it.

Sit down and seriously consider everything you could be doing with your life. Choose what produces the most love when you picture it in your mind.

That might get you started but remember that everything you read on here is a nice and shiny pill of bullshit.

As long as you cultivate that thirst for awareness and truth, and you keep walking, everything will eventually click. But don't cling to it.

Sailing on the ceiling 

@jake473

2 hours ago, Rigel said:

Then find what you were born to be doing: your Purpose/Passion/Deepest Love and align every facet of your life to it.

Sit down and seriously consider everything you could be doing with your life. Choose what produces the most love when you picture it in your mind.

Follow that advice. Your life purpose with a strong and inspiring vision will motivate and energize you.

Also look at that thread: 

Factors that determine your energy:

- Soul aspect: 

• Enlightenment.  Moving from devil to God-like. How: Meditation, Kriya yoga, self-inquiry, psychedelics, transmissions 
  • Life Purpose / Vision

- Body aspect:

• Physical body. How to: sleep hacks, diet/nutrition , working out, cold showers, wim hof breathing, hatha yoga   
  • energetic body. How to: Kriya yoga, Qi gong, tai chi, whole-body orgasms, not ejaculating too often (semen preservation)       

If those don't help then get checked by a doctor

Edited by GreenWoods

This book is what you are looking for:

This book explains how to disassemble your emotional self - that is where your energy is trapped. Fortunately, it's quite easy to release. It just takes patience and commitment.

Edited by okulele

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

because you have little connction to life ,they are not enjoyable to you

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it