I like downloading the audio and listening to it on my headphones 

Greetings 

Peter Deunov

Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov

René Guénon

Schwaller de Lubicz

Patrick Burensteinas

A few of mine:

Barry Long, Rupert Spira, Alan Watts, Jeff Foster, Master Chief Eligio The Christ, Sadhguru.

Girl it's been an eternity and a half. 

My go to are: GP Walsh, Eckhart Tolle, Matt Kahn, Rupert Spira, Jeff Foster, Lisa Cairns, Mooji, 

Although only the 3 of them on top of the list I am most likely to watch /listen. 

Edited by egoeimai

@egoeimai hi there i sended u a text but didn't get any answer yet.. send me a private pm got stuff to  tell u about :) 

2 hours ago, kira said:

@egoeimai hi there i sended u a text but didn't get any answer yet.. send me a private pm got stuff to  tell u about :) 

God, I missed you 

I didn't get any message and I may know why. I'm glad you are here ❤️

Messaging you right now.......

Favorite Old Teacher: Alan Watts

Favorite Modern Teacher: Sadhguru (and Leo)

Favorite New Teacher: Ethan Kahn 

The best teacher is you. I mean, for theory Leo (+ his booklist) is more than enough. For practice you only need you and, perhaps, a few psychodelics. :D

I mean, 2 lsd trips taught me not less (perhaps more) than the whole Leo's preaching. :D

But ultimately you need both, find your own balance between theory and practice. 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Great question! Got me thinking ...
Dead people: Alan Watts, Jiddu Krishnamurti.
Living people apart from Leo: Vishuddha Das (Koi Fresco), Rupert Spira (occasionally).

Although I don't really consider them my teachers, more like influences, people I listen to.

Everything is connected, but connections are only necessary from a fragmented point of view. What's the connection between two waves? The whole deep ocean which they are made of in the first place!

James Swartz

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@dimitri  Have done ayahuasca (was quite a experience)  there another phsycadelics trip plan in my future (ketelar - the pure form ) and another ayahuasca 3 days retreat also plan in the upcoming future. hihihi got the phsycadelics part down :P 

@kira Alan Watts and J Krishnamurti. Alan Watts is very eloquent at putting into words non-duality. J Krishnamurti is very meta and direct so he might confuse someone without direct experience of higher states of consciousness. Such as when he says that when one is completely aware, there is no choice. 

If you're looking for someone practical on doing meditation sessions, Shinzen Young is good. He has a blog and youtube channel. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Joseph Goldstein, Gil Fronsdal, Leo Guru, Shaila Catherine

Edited by PenguinPablo

This guy is also my all time best spiritual teacher

Edited by ben_pte

It's very ironic, actually. Because the best teachers are, paradoxically, the ones who don't even believe the words that come out of their own mouth! and I sincerely mean this in a good way. From a non-dual perspective, one can say that "the most trustworthy one is the one who realizes their un-trustworthiness". 

I only really listen to the most powerful teachers, leo, Moojie baba, Alan watts, Jesus(from the Bible) and my favorite one is just God directly.

Edited by Aaron p

My favourite teacher of all time <3 She is infinitely wise, yet says not a word.

80ioaswdniwdmnjpiwdmjad.jpg

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E