Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joker

Were we enlightened as children ?

21 posts in this topic

I'm not enlightened, but sometimes when I watch videos of people describing what enlightenment is like I get this vivid recollection of being enlightened a long time ago, I feel like I remember what it's like , but I cant place where this feeling comes from. I'm assuming it's a feeling that I had when I was a young child before my ego fully developed? I'm not sure, but I think this is the reason that I resonate with spirituality in the first place, like I'm being pulled back to where I was before. 

Maybe this is something that people here can relate to? Any thoughts ?

You were never a child. You just imagine so.

There are no people here, just you talking to yourself.

That is enlightenement.

You are not fucking real! Anything that assumes you are, is imaginary. Your entire life story is a hallucination. History itself is a hallucination.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That is enlightenement.

You are not fucking real! Anything that assumes you are, is imaginary. Your entire life story is a hallucination. History itself is a hallucination.

But where did the hallucination come from?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

4 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

But where did the hallucination come from?

That's the beauty of a hallucination. A hallucination is nothing. So it doesn't need to come from or go anywhere, since from and to are hallucinations themselves.

@Joker Because being a child you have less thought stories and your identity is not completely formed.

New born children's identities are blank.

And reality is reality, there is no when and where to this. I Am what I am.

@Leo Gura you say this because all that's real is this present moment and everything else is mind stuff which is less real? 

You weren't enlightened as a kid but definitely it would have been easier to reach it if you tried than it is now. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's the beauty of a hallucination. A hallucination is nothing. So it doesn't need to come from or go anywhere, since from and to are hallucinations themselves.

Hallucination/Dream is not nothing. Hallucination is Pure Love(Yes it is Empty). 

Spirit. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 hours ago, Nemo28 said:

@Leo Gura you say this because all that's real is this present moment and everything else is mind stuff which is less real? 

There is nothing but mind stuff. Nothing is more real than anything else.

There is no way to determine what is real or unreal. That difference is itself imaginary.

Everything is imaginary. Period.

@Joker As a <1 year old, probably

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

Babies are one with everything or so they say, then around 1-2 years they start to create an ego ”Oh this leg is mine, and that boob is mommies, dont leave me booby!”

Dont look at me! Look inside!

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That is enlightenement.

Notice how he tells everyone this and not just you? That means that there are other people here in some form. It's like Rupert Spira's one consciousness many finite minds analogy.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Lifting of conceptual Cage in It's entierty. Removal of all beleifs Concepts all ideas all toughts. End of egoic mind, end of self/fear. 

End of separation/fear birth of Union /Love 

Liberation. 

There are no others. This is YOU. ONE. 

Pure Love, happiness, Joy, goodness itself. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That is enlightenement.

The Brown Bear is most helpful Indeed.

B R E A T H E

Just now, pluto said:

The Brown Bear is most helpful Indeed.

Poor Brown bear. ?Justice for Brown bear. Only If Brown Bear knew That beautifull tree was him and that it's Pure Love (literally). 

@pluto Namaste

The child is enlightened through being itself, the behaviour is what is important. The rest will come naturally. 

We are born into this world and because its collective energy matrix is disharmonious and misaligned with spirit, shortly after our nervous system becomes inflamed and overstimulated thus we are forced to create defence mechanisms/imaginary identities(Ego) to protect our purity, our soul, our spirit from becoming impure. (So to speak)

That's how i see it. The child does not know what the master knows but the natural, unconditionally loving behaviour is one and the same that the master eventually re-embodies as he remembers his natural state.

Love will set you free and reunite you with absolute truth. Observe the children, they may not know but they are being.

Namaste <3

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto what is absolute infinity ? 

that is what you should be asking yourself lol 

Edited by Aakash

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@pluto what is absolute infinity ? 

that is what you should be asking yourself lol 

I have stopped asking questions long ago. That brown bear phase will pass.

B R E A T H E

@pluto Lol okay thanks for answering the question :) much appreciated

no need to tell a brown bear he's acting like a brown bear ... 

not like he'll listen 

;)