Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlphaAbundance

How to make sure your focusing on the true self?

3 posts in this topic

How to make sure your not just fucking with yourself and feeling the back of your head? How do you know your with the true self?

How to stay with the true self? If you have thoughts like "This is it, this may be the true self? Is this the true self" that distract "you" and pull "you" away from it

Also is focusing on the self you think you are or the one that is aware/trying to get to the true self more effective? It seems like when I am focusing on my self I am just wasting my time and when I am focusing on true self I'm not getting there and am bullshiting myself.

Do you keep questioning or just stay with true self or self? Which do you do for which in terms of (questioning/staying with) and (self/true self)?

If it's so fucking obvious how come I can't see it right now and have to search for it and even then can't find it.

Bare with me I'm trying to fine tune my practice. Appreciate any responses.

18 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

Do you keep questioning or just stay with true self or self?

these are synonymous, you must do both. Your awareness of the present momment is the true self. You need to expand your consciousness and awareness to contain everthing you know + everything you do not know. When its completed, it will point straight back to your true self 

which is right in front of your very eyes as your current level of awareness will understand. 

Look straight forward and the distance between what your focusing on and where your focus is coming from your eyes. That "space" that is you... just not in the way your mind contextualises it and that's why questioning must be done synonymously with raising your awareness/ consciousness. 

6 hours ago, AlphaAbundance said:

If it's so fucking obvious how come I can't see it right now and have to search for it and even then can't find it.

Try to just keep the mind silent for long period of time, maybe it will reveal your true self in this very moment. 

Here is my formula to show your true self.

Focus on your true self+silent mind=True self