JonasVE12

Differences: LSD vs psilocybine

27 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Okay so energy wise, what would you say the distinct benefits are of psilocybin mushrooms compared to peyote/san pedro? Is one more healing of a certain aspect of the mind/body?

The one in which you are drawn to most will serve "you" best. That's the best answer i can give to such a question.

B R E A T H E

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I find no upside to "natural" psychedelics. Pure synthetic is easier to dose, easier to store, cheaper, and gives consistently great trips with just as much healing potential.

If that works for you by all means, but in my cause i feel more healing from natural psychedelics so i thought i'd share how i feel and see things and the differences others could benefit from which are more in tune with my energy and ways.

You are more tuned that way, i am more tune this way, (so to speak), neither is ultimately wrong but we must always provide more options for people who are seeking which is why i thought i'd give my personal experience maybe someone can learn or benefit from who is more tuned as i am and while others have their own approaches and more in tuned with your way.

Its nice to have multiple options because everyone is tuned slightly differently and drawn to different things for a specific reason. I just see things different and understand nature at a very deep level. Its all built-in.

Hope this helps :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

12 minutes ago, pluto said:

The one in which you are drawn to most will serve "you" best. That's the best answer i can give to such a question.

To play devils advocate what if I have an intense drawing to LSD or a certain research chemical over something organic?

nvm, disregard that question

in reality i have an intense drawing to psychedelic cacti ? 

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

5 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

To play devils advocate what if I have an intense drawing to LSD or a certain research chemical over something organic?

Then Ultimately, that is your own path/choice. It may just serve you better. Although you must be able to differentiate if its coming from the mind or the heart and more importantly spirit. I just offered an alternate option based on how i see and understand things in which i genuinely believe is a more wiser option for all but i guess i failed to realize we won't always see eye to eye and tuned differently for a reason and that is okay. I just genuinely care about others and feel my methods are gentle, gradual and safer in the long run than say continuously blasting yourself with 5-Meo.

Didn't mean to Hijack the thread.

Hope this helps :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

11 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

nvm, disregard that question

in reality i have an intense drawing to psychedelic cacti ? 

No worries, i personally no longer look for or chase psychedelics because i am learning to return to my natural state gradually and it seems this way the integrations are solidifying more effectively but if i am walking through a forest and find some psychedelics growing then why not, that is the natural signs and flow i am talking about. I feel this way is most wise because you are not trying to force anything but allowing and trusting the universe to provide all that is needed without your any of your manipulation interfering. That's just what i feel and believe anyway. This is what some call the path of least resistance. I have found going by life this way is most empowering and liberating.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

9 hours ago, Winter said:

Is there such a thing as a DMT equivalent?

You can try MET or DPT. They are not identical as 1P-LSD is to LSD, but the closest thing you will find.

Edited by Girzo

@Winter The chlorine in water won't degrade 4-AcO-DMT (not significantly anyways), you don't have to worry about that. You *do* have to worry about that with lysergamides (LSD etc) however.

If you don't want to buy some gel caps you can get a tiny piece of tissue or a rolling paper and twist the drugs up in there into a little parachute and swallow that. Or just put it in water like you said and swill it down. I seem to remember 4-AcO-DMT tasting pretty bad too, but it's over quick.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.