JonasVE12

Differences: LSD vs psilocybine

27 posts in this topic

I’ve only done LSD so far. What are the  fenomenological differences between the two?

LSD and shrooms are on the same level of intensity. The differences are subjective. The best way to find out is try it. For me, the differences are fairly subtle.

It’s not like the difference between LSD, 5-meo-dmt, Ayahuasca and San Pedro. Those are major differences ime. 

@Winter 4-aco-dmt is very similar to shrooms and easy to acquire.

If someone resonates with psychedelics and feels a calling to diversify, I think it’s a great idea. If someone is having negative issues with LSD and is looking for shrooms to save the day - that’s a different dynamic and I would be more cautious. 

20 minutes ago, Winter said:

Do you think trying out shrooms is "worth it" when you only did LSD? (given that shrooms may be harder to acquire) Is there any use to know the difference between them?

If there’s any use in knowing the difference? I guess that depends on the differences. I’ve seen a lot of debate online about people arguing that shrooms can get you deeper.

I’m looking for the most efficient method to do energetic cleansing.

4 minutes ago, Winter said:

I thought 4-Aco-DMT was DMT's brother (just like 1P-LSD is to LSD). Is there such a thing as a DMT equivalent? DMT is much stronger than mushrooms or LSD right? 

4-aco-dmt is highly similar to shrooms. It is very different than dmt.

I’m not aware of a substitute similar to Dmt.

Dmt is very different than lsd and shrooms. I wouldn’t say it’s stronger - although the visuals are certainly stronger. 

@Winter 6-7g or 300ug can be just as powerful as DMT. Mushrooms can be very similar to a DMT  trip in high amounts. But for me LSD gives more pure consciousness feel, it can be easy to get lost in the duality on n,n-DMT and Mushrooms. 

Just now, Winter said:

It's not the drug but what you are doing with it. 

To an extent. For example, 5-meo and Aya are very different trips.

4 minutes ago, Winter said:

Thanks! Is 4-AcO-DMT something you can simply put in your mouth when it's under the "Fumarate" form? I'm not sure what Fumarate is really.

It is edible. I would weigh it out, put it in a capsule and swallow it on an almost empty stomach. 

Sublingual is probably a bit more efficient yet 4-aco tastes really bad. It’s awful. 

38 minutes ago, Winter said:

Do you think trying out shrooms is "worth it" when you only did LSD? (given that shrooms may be harder to acquire) Is there any use to know the difference between them?

The nice thing about shrooms is that with a little education you can easily grow them and have a self-sustaining supply, but it depends if you are in the right living situation and you can acquire the spores.

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@Winter because 5-MeO is the most potent and clean substance you could possibly get. Its pure god. 

But you can definitely reach 5-MeO depths with LSD, but it might take about 700-1500µg. Also depends on the user. 

Personally i find natural psychedelics more healing and in-tune with spirit. After the last mushroom trip i had i became aware of the differences between synthetic and natural psychedelics. There is definitely a difference in energy-matrix how it effects you overall and from what i have noticed, i was sort of disgusted? not sure of that is the correct term to use but more or less of these synthetic man-made substances.

The energetics i was getting from natural substances seemed far more in tune and harmony with nature and natural energy flow, (so to speak) where on the other hand, the synthetic substances seem to force you push you more prematurely and gave me somewhat of a false experience where i felt somethings was definitely missing in depth.

I literally felt a bio-chemical difference going on in my brain and body and one definitely felt somewhat of a false high? and artificial feeling and the other felt as if it had just opened me more up to my natural state thus i was more in in a gradual and natural flow and understanding.

Just my 2 cents

B R E A T H E

Well, the most obvious difference is duration. LSD will last twice as long.

Mushrooms are more twisted, more deranged, more organic & earthy.

Both can be equally intense, depending on dosage. For me LSD has some unpleasant body load, more so than mushrooms.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, pluto said:

Personally i find natural psychedelics more healing and in-tune with spirit. After the last mushroom trip i had i became aware of the differences between synthetic and natural psychedelics. There is definitely a difference in energy-matrix how it effects you overall and from what i have noticed, i was sort of disgusted? not sure of that is the correct term to use but more or less of these synthetic man-made substances.

The energetics i was getting from natural substances seemed far more in tune and harmony with nature and natural energy flow, (so to speak) where on the other hand, the synthetic substances seem to force you push you more prematurely and gave me somewhat of a false experience where i felt somethings was definitely missing in depth.

I literally felt a bio-chemical difference going on in my brain and body and one definitely felt somewhat of a false high? and artificial feeling and the other felt as if it had just opened me more up to my natural state thus i was more in in a gradual and natural flow and understanding.

Just my 2 cents

What would your opinion be on psilocybin administered in a clinical setting? That is synthetic psilocybin molecule to my knowledge, they don’t use harvested mushroom material.

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

2 minutes ago, Winter said:

Good point. Isn't length of the trip good to reflect on what was observed though?

Yes, as long as you got all day to trip and you're ready to do 5 hours of non-stop contemplation.

I would think the main point of 5 Meo is that you don't have a 2 week period tolerance where you can't take it again.

That is a significant upside for 5-MeO, DMT, and DPT.

1 minute ago, Winter said:

Have you considered it might be a confirmation bias? The idea of natural vs synthetic is in your mind in the first place. Reality is one

I understand nature how most beings do not. They are one yes but when i speak in this way i am talking about the energetic structures and flow of energy, the channels, the portals, the spirals that flow throughout all life. Natural energies are harmonious, UN-natural energies tend to me more disharmonious. Most people here do not seem to "see" energy like i do nor seem to have a true understanding of fundamental energies and laws of the universe. Its a crystal clear to me but my attempt to communicate how i see and understand things as i return more and more to my natural state is becoming more and more challenging. I am starting to understand why i chose to become silent for several months after my first major awakening. It was just pointless talking to humans..

B R E A T H E

I find no upside to "natural" psychedelics. Pure synthetic is easier to dose, easier to store, cheaper, and gives consistently great trips with just as much healing potential.

5 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

What would your opinion be on psilocybin administered in a clinical setting? That is synthetic psilocybin molecule to my knowledge, they don’t use harvested mushroom material.

Most people won't be able to tell a difference but those like me who are in tune with nature will. Everything has an energetic imprint. Similarly to say if you take Vitamin C and eat an Orange. Even if you take more Vitamin C alone, it is not going to energetically communicate and benefit the body like the orange does because the orange is a product of natural and divine intelligence in which also is the human body thus understands one another perfectly, far more than just the singled out molecule itself without its (whole body).

B R E A T H E

1 minute ago, Winter said:

I'm sorry I didn't want to annoy you.

You have not annoyed me, i just see things differently from most and i am here to genuinely help. I have no reason to deceive anyone because i will be ultimately distorting my own existence by doing so because we are all one. I am just trying to help people be more in-tune with nature to become sensitive and aware enough to notice these differences. Its both a blessing and a curse i guess because its always a hermits path to such realizations and states of awareness.

B R E A T H E

3 minutes ago, pluto said:

Most people won't be able to tell a difference but those like me who are in tune with nature will. Everything has an energetic imprint. Similarly to say if you take Vitamin C and eat an Orange. Even if you take more Vitamin C alone, it is not going to energetically communicate and benefit the body like the orange does because the orange is a product of natural and divine intelligence in which also is the human body thus understands one another perfectly, far more than just the singled out molecule itself without its (whole body).

Okay so energy wise, what would you say the distinct benefits are of psilocybin mushrooms compared to peyote/san pedro? Is one more healing of a certain aspect of the mind/body?

Just now, Winter said:

But why wouldn't my coffee table or the Vitamin C plastic bottle also be products of infinite and divine intelligence? What determines what is natural and not? Are humans so bad they can turn good stuff into bad stuff? Who decides that stuff? Who is creating that scenario where this little bit of logic is true?

They are indeed products of infinite intelligence but he who is not in alignment with truth simply cannot create something that is in harmony with nature and the universal energies. Its like the other thread of a guy asking how to be a sex god, no matter what techniques or methods you study or master, unless you embody god, you cannot be or create anything godlike because you must first be in harmony with absolute truth to create something so pure. I struggle with words to express how i see things, human language is very limited.

B R E A T H E