Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Identity

Love reflecting love analogy

4 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Hee Leo, in your last video you talk about the existential “form” of Love (lego blocks), and its connection to higher order forms of love (lego blocks made out of lego blocks).

How I interpreted it, is that as human beings we want to try to let the higher order structures we create to reflect the absolute nature of Love.

Higher order structures here including things like our actions, inventions, social structures, etc. Etc.

What would these higher order structures look like practicaly?

Does that come down to the mainstream form of love we see now?

Should I even be worried about what it would look like, or should I just go for Love and see where it brings me?

How would I know I am actually connected to Love, and not just justifying selfishness?

Are higher structures of love reflecting Love better in some way? Its hard for me to see something is more desirable without making a “good” and “bad” category out of it.

Anyways, I don’t expect you to answer all this, I will rewatch the video soon, and continue my own journey ofcourse ?

Realizeyourgrowth.com

Oh, and can’t the same analogy be useful for explaining understanding?

How higher order phenomonon such as language, words, models, pictures, etc. Can reflect the existential nature of reality.

Consciousness configuring into limited forms so it can look back at itself.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

It tends to work both ways. If you act in a loving manner at the 2nd order that helps move you to consciousness of the 1st order. And consciousness of the 1st order helps with acting more lovingly at the 2nd order.

Which is why in all serious mystical schools they emphasize right action and compassion alongside meditation.

But you can only go so far without consciousness of the 1st order. That is what most people are missing most. Compassion and action cannot ever substitute for lack of consciousness.

So the practical answer to your question is: become conscious of 1st order Love. Then you will know how to act. It's not possible to fake being unconditionally loving. It will only happen as a result of awakening.

The same analogy can be used for relative vs absolute truth.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.