Forestluv

Trump is Not Well

187 posts in this topic

I don't think Trump has a chance of re-election. He is deeply unpopular.

All Dems need to do is not nominate Joe Biden.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

33 minutes ago, Apparition of Jack said:

@Leo Gura Did you mean to say you don't think Trump has any chance at re-election?

Yeah

Anyone given any thought to Russia's interference and manipulation of the election? The intelligence agencies have stated clear as day that the election was tampered with by Russia, and it will absolutely happen again. But this time they have 4 more years of technology and practice. Heck, they even put out a challenge/contest for hackers, to see if they could hack our election ballot systems. It took the hackers less than a half hour. They tried to pass a election protection bill, but the GOP blocked it. Why would they block any protection of Russia tampering in the election, hmmm? So I think even if Trump gets 30% of the votes, the official electronic polls will say he got 60% of the vote (or knowing Trumps Ego, it will show 90%). 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/25/politics/republican-senators-block-election-security-legislation/index.html
Russia hacked state databases and voting machine companies

47 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Were any of you guys honestly thinking this big Ding Dong could make it to the Oval Office back in 2015?

After he won the Republican primary, I was worried he'd beat Hillary. He was just the type of guy average low-education Americans would vote for and we had 8 years of the Dems, so people would be looking for change.

The difference now is that people are much more familiar with who Trump is. The only reason Trump won was because people did not know how much of a con artist he was. They bought into his fake image of a successful businessman while the media did a terrible job of explaining how much of fraud Trump was and disastrous his leadership would be. But now I think most voters understand the incompetency of Trump.

Sure, Trump will always have a solid base of 40%. But that is not enough to win an election. The only way to win is to fool the 10% of swing voters. And he's not gonna be able to pull that off again. And the Dems and minorities now should be very energized, much more so than in 2016. The Dems were way too complacent in 2016. They didn't take Trump seriously enough.

I foresee a continuation of the 2018 Blue Wave. 90%+ chance that Trump loses, but chances of winning the Senate are still bad.

If it's Bernie vs Trump, I predict Bernie wins in a landslide.

Warren vs Trump will be more problematic. But I still feel that basically any Dem will beat Trump in 2020.

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

After he won the Republican primary, I was worried he'd beat Hillary. He was just the type of guy average low-education Americans would vote for and we had 8 years of the Dems, so people would be looking for change.

The difference now is that people are much more familiar with who Trump is. The only reason Trump won was because people did not know how much of a con artist he was. They bought into his fake image of a successful businessman while the media did a terrible job of explaining how much of fraud Trump was and disastrous his leadership would be. But now I think most voters understand the incompetency of Trump.

Sure, Trump will always have a solid base of 40%. But that is not enough to win an election. The only way to win is to fool the 10% of swing voters. And he's not gonna be able to pull that off again. And the Dems and minorities now should be very energized, much more so than in 2016. The Dems were way too complacent in 2016. They didn't take Trump seriously enough.

I foresee a continuation of the 2018 Blue Wave. 90%+ chance that Trump loses, but chances of winning the Senate are still bad.

If it's Bernie vs Trump, I predict Bernie wins in a landslide.

Warren vs Trump will be more problematic. But I still feel that basically any Dem will beat Trump in 2020.

What do you think of Tim Pool and his opinion about this? Do you think opportunistic journalists like him are doing real harm to public opinion?

Glory to Israel

9 minutes ago, Scholar said:

What do you think of Tim Pool and his opinion about this?

I don't know Tim Pool.

It's interesting that when Steve Bannon was asked internally about Trump winning in 2020, he didn't even consider it a possibility.

Internally they know Trump is fucked. His numbers are just terrible and he's not gonna be able to spin his way out of that the hole he's dug for himself. The media is not doing a good job of reporting on Trump's terrible record-low numbers. They keep acting as if Trump is a normal president with normal popular support. This is not the case. Trump is the most unpopular president of all time.

1 minute ago, Apparition of Jack said:

@Scholar Tim pool is a conservative in denial

I wouldn't mind it if he didn't disguise himself as a leftist, like he was the only voice of reason among complete insanity.

Glory to Israel

@Scholar He's a dishonest person who likes YouTube money too much. I wouldn't waste my time worrying about him to be honest.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

15 minutes ago, Apparition of Jack said:

@Scholar He's a dishonest person who likes YouTube money too much. I wouldn't waste my time worrying about him to be honest.

Yeah maybe I spend too much time on Youtube and overestimate his popularity/influence.

@This is the end That's what you can get away with when you have power. If a poor person did that he'd be beaten into a hospital.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

@Leo Gura Whilst he is unpopular, his base will definitely go out and vote for him. That is the main worry. Having a Democrat that will actually motivate the swing voters and the blue base to go out and vote is how they can beat him. This wouldn't be an issue if you guys had compulsory voting lol

17 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

his base will definitely go out and vote for him.

But his base is not enough to win.

The beauty of Trump is that his base cannot grow and he only knows how to rile them up. He doesn't know how to play moderate.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But his base is not enough to win.

The beauty of Trump is that his base cannot grow and he only knows how to rile them up. He doesn't know how to play moderate.

Now the question is how do you guys get rid of Biden? He is better than Trump for sure but I would prefer someone like Bernie who I think will attempt to make more meaningful changes than him.

Glory to Israel

In Wisconsin Trump is down 8 to 10 points to the top 3 Dems.  It may be due to the excitement over the convention being held in Milwaukee next year.