Leo Gura

How Racism Works

53 posts in this topic

@Aakash You should try not let other people pathologize all your preferences. "Racist" is a loaded word, and to describe, for example an Indian man's preference for an Indian women as "Racist" is actually rather sick in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

But if there were not different races it would be segregation anyway. It happens between white europeans, like if you are saxon or anglosaxon you consider latin whites like inferior, for example white europeans from Spain, Italy, Greece, etc. It will happen anyway and if there's nothing different genetically they will find some problem so they can "differentiate" from others and keep the divide going on.

The thing it to keep opposite groups so they can fight and do stupid things, instead of working all together towards a better society.

Were we all segregationist's in the past for, as Leo is saying, survival.  For instance, a Nordic person may struggle with an environment near the equator, as a person from  Kenya may struggle in an arctic environment.  With modern inventions and technology we have gained comfort so the struggle does not exist.

@StephenK 

What did you mean by sick , good or bad?  lol 

ahh it’s not even like any of us knew it was being inferred in my community. I’ve only become cognisant of it now. I doubt anyone else is cognisant of it besides people it is affecting. 

Its not exactly that people say these exact words to you, their intentions behind the words kinda gives of a resonance and I feel like it’s absorbed into your subconscious.  

Someone with the accumulation of lies we all tell ourselves as a community stacked up it, this energy becomes subconscious belief shared amongst all of us. That even we don’t realise we’re saying it 

42 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@abrakamowse

the chances of me marrying a white person even by choice is like 1% . 

The thing with talking about marriage is, you can't be one-sided. You have to look at it from many different sides. You got to know the in-laws whether or not they're going to interfere with the marriage. It's hard to see this if you are in the culture or unfamiliar with the culture. Or, if you never been married or interacted with different ppl, it's hard to see. Also, it's hard for closed-minded ppl. The assigned role of the daughter-in-law may only be "jhadu pocha" with head covered all the time and a fake smile all the time. Her only social life may only be the accepted kitty party. That's not happiness. She can't grow or self-actualize. Everyone wants her to be stuck in stage blue.

@Key Elements

yeah marriage is no different to politics you want everyone to be in the same spiral dynamic stage as you. 

When you bring in a new family, it’s random what Center of gravity they can have as a whole family including extended family 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash I mean sick as in unhealthy. 'Preference' and 'hate' of often conflated. Preferences can have millions of causes, one of which can be hate. Perhaps you are attracted to women from your culture because those are the women you saw growing up, were the ones you fell in love with in your teenage years. Hell, there can be a million reasons. You don't have to think that the worst one (disgust/hate) is driving your preferences. Unless it is? ?

@StephenK

it’s a preference with infinite casual chain. I’m merely giving an observation into the collective psyche. 

I don’t actually hate people. But as a collective Hindus hate everyone which is ingrained in each culture 

@Aakash Oh, I thought you were talking about yourself in particular, with regards to your sexual affinity for particular women.

@StephenK  i am, but i'm saying its a cultural issue. (not only applies to me) 

So where as i can admit it, others will not.

see? 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash wait, are you not physically attracted to white women, or do you just not see them as 'wife material'?

@StephenK just not wife material as a collective species , white woman are the hottest its pretty much a given. 

But at the same time, i can't answer your questions because were dealing with my subconscious mind, i've never actually shined light onto it because there was no need to. 

Like when i say something, its different when i consciously say it because it would be naive to assume the collective is true for individuals and that majority of the individuals of the collective. So its a partial view, letting the negatives outway the positives. 

like my consciousness will deny ever saying it, because i don't actually believe it. it's just on a deeper cognative subconscious layer. 

Edited by Aakash

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@StephenK just not wife material as a collective species , white woman are the hottest its pretty much a given. 

As a white man, I did not know that. Is this true for black men too??. 

@StephenK LOOL its not even subjectitive, its just obvious. 

but sure at the end of the day, its subjective ahaha

@Aakash I've thought about it a bit and have a question for you: If members of your community knew a white women that was completely Hindu in her culture, would they see her as 'marriage material'? If yes, then I think your culture may be slightly Xenophobic rather than Racist. 

A "stuck stage blue feature" : when they see an "outsider," they will come up to you and ask you 20-50+ questions about your background. If you actually try to answer their questions, whatever you say, it gets "stretched out" and spread as gossip in the wrong way. Or, they invite you to their parties and play this game with you in this manner--their favourite pastime. This also happens with stuck orange ppl, but not as gossipy. When they talk about others, there is no depth. They don't really know them for real.

@StephenK Maybe, perhaps. I'm just calling it blue/orange in general. Of course, a little racism could be mixed in it--depends on the person.

@Key Elements yes, culture and race often overlap and it's hard to to see which aspect people are really focusing on in conversion (it is probably a bit of both as you mentioned).