AlphaAbundance

How to obtain sexual abundance?

12 posts in this topic

• What are the steps to achieve this at 17 years old?
    • I know already what needs to be done but it will be nice to have someone tell me it to my face again
      • Approach
      • Raise Sexual Market Value
      • Improve Game
      • Research
      • Etc
    • I just want to know how to apply this in terms of still being in high school? Should I approach in high school? What is the direct plan/action I should do now in terms of being in high school? Approaching every female just doesn't seem sustainable. I am talking about ability/access to have consistent/abundant sex with attractive females. Like turning this into a non-issue.
  • What needs to be done? Any advice/thoughts/concerns, any advice regarding to this and enlightenment
    • Is this low consciousness, detrimental? Is this "bad" for the spiritual path? If so, how?
Edited by AlphaAbundance

Hm, for you to have sexual abundance means that most likely you will be just "using" high school girls for your own sexual pleasure.

Perhaps they want more? Then what? You just wanting sex?

Sounds immature and potentially hurtful for girls that you hook up with.

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Be fearless, but also be honest with yourself and others, especially when you’re afraid.

Appreciate and learn about rejection and connection, manipulation is weak and dishonest, so be aware of your mindset. How full is your cup? If there’s fear of vulnerability, it’s not full enough, so don’t stop challenging yourself. The people with the most options are the ones not seeking approval or validation. Who says you need to have a goal to approach any woman other than to improve yourself and/or brighten their day? 

Improve self image. Visualization will take you long way.

Enjoy your age, meanwhile start also meditating and yoga. This as a tool now for improving your life. at 25 or after having most of things handled go for TRUTH. You have great years left, at your age i was behind false spirituality and lost my drive for getting other things like Sex,wealth etc handled, at 29 now am fighting for this things to get handled. You have a great support system here use well and practice life will be awesome in 5 years.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Talk to everybody, become vulnerable. 

Such a short reply... I failed in those two areas at 17.... not to mention unfortunate events happened at the time too. Anyway don't be afraid of rejection you are an irresistible human being. Recognize it and become it.

Your heartache now will only grow as you age unless you invite people in to your life.

Edited by Deepconcepts

What most people do (especially your age, at least I did): They cockblock themselves.

Like "She doesnt send me choosing signals so I dont go talk to her", "She doesnt smile when she sees me, that means she is not interested", "She blocked my kiss that means its over now", "She is with x,y,z, they are way cooler than me, she wont be interested" "Im not wearing my cool shirt today, I shouldnt ask her out today" or even "She is out of my league".

When you could just stop with that you will get much better results.

See the opportunity for flirting everywhere, smile and be self-amused. 

And now the most important tip I can give you. Be fine however the outcome is. Dont loose your cool because you didnt get what you want. That is such a turn off. Its the opposite of self-amused. It implies you NEEDED the other person to be fullfilled, to be happy. When she says "Alphaabundance I only see each other as friends Im sorry" you need to be prepared. Dont let your ego get a hand of you. Just smile and say "Thats cool". I mean dont get me wrong, if its your most inner desire to share your feelings with her about how deep she hurt you by not fucking you, well go ahead. Authenticity is important as well as being vulnerable. But I would refrain from sharing too much at the beginning of a relationship.

See most man cockblock themselves because they feel like they have to do something in order for her to like her. They start to stutter, excuse themselves, they get nervous. If you just stay cool and have fun you are already in the top 5%.

Step 1: Embody Abundance.

Step 2: Fill in the blanks.

B R E A T H E

Game & research are techniques used purely for manipulation. Anything coming from PUA community will keep you stuck in shallow levels of consciousness that only the dumbest girls will fall for. It may give you some sex but the more you get the more unhappy you will become and each and every shallow one night stand will "steal" a little bit of your vigour and deprive you of a bit of your life force & potency to grow spiritually. 

Envision abundance and learn to see women for who they really are, the divine being charged with infinite radiance and energy. A beautiful woman will re-charge you for a whole day. Let that energy circulate around your spine (instead of keeping it in your genitals like most men do). Learn to accept the infinite energy and you will feel like you've just had sex each time you let yourself be energetically seduced by a beautiful woman. 

To receive sexual abundance, stop seeking sexual abundance and you will attract it. Find your life purpose and grow your spiritual & personal side of yourself to attract the feminine. Women want a men embodying his highest values and his highest purpose not a boy running around looking for sex. You have the advantage of youth and (I assume) relative sexual immaturity. Use it towards your benefits and if you play your cards right, you will outgrow most of your peers by 20 years in next 10. 

Not an answer you were looking for perhaps :) 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 Your view of pick-up is way to harsh in my opinion. There does actually exist some pretty high-consciousness pick up content. 

Also your 'just be open to feminine energy' stuff most likely doesn't mean anything to a 17 year old dude without dating skills or sexual experience.

Pick up pretty much saved my life at some point. Yes pickup has it's downsides, yes you don't want to be doing pick-up for too long. 

But I think that for a young guy, doing pick-up can be one of the best things to do. 

It's just important to get out of pickup as soon as it no longer produces growth for you, cause it can get pretty toxic after that point.  

18 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

@Anna1 I will make it clear to them what the situation is to avoid suffering for them. Is "using" them detrimental? Every relationship seems to have some aspect of using unless it is unconditional love. One hangs out with their friend because they are entertaining, funny. One talks to their mother because you feel connection to her. I am communicating with you in exchange of knowledge and connection. That seems to be a frame of reference of using, scarcity but I may be wrong. What do you think on the "using"?  Also how is it immature? I think you may be on to something please elaborate?

6 hours ago, AlphaAbundance said:

I will make it clear to them what the situation is to avoid suffering for them

Okay, in that case, they are in a mutual agreement for just sex and you'd be using each other. So, that's fine to me.

6 hours ago, AlphaAbundance said:

Is "using" them detrimental?

Imo, if they aren't aware of your "just sex" motives, yes. Detrimental to their emotional well being if they thought it was more then just sex.

All your other examples of using are mental, not physical, so not the same to me. Theres a vulnerability to getting naked and having sex that doesnt exist in the strictly mental realm. 

What I meant by immature was that using others physically strictly for sexual self gratification, that isn't mutually agreed on upfront , is not too mature in my eyes, regardless if you're 17 or 37.

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Michael569 I like what you're saying but I think you're making a big mistake in dismissing pickup in its entirety. There are entirely valid methods developed by the PUA community that not only enhance your interactions with women but also your experiences with them. Things like vulnerability, truth of intent, abundance mentality, not shaming yourself when being rejected have all been talked about in-game. 

Yes, there are plenty of toxic mentalities and techniques within game but throwing the baby out with the bathwater would be foolish. Leo both calls out the pickup community for their manipulation but recommends a lot of their techniques in his mega thread. 

And to answer your question @AlphaAbundance, I wouldn't recommend doing direct game in school as you can easily destroy your reputation if your game is not highly perfected. Doing indirect game is fine. Meaning talk to everyone, guys and girls, make friends and pursue the girls that appeal to you. 

I would 100% recommend supplementing that with game outside of school. Malls, parks, streets and maybe even universities and other high schools near you. 

The biggest tip for game is never lie. A lot of beginners and even advanced pickup guys make the mistake of believing they need to lie to make game work. It will kill your authenticity, make those interactions and possible relationships dishonest and really makes you lose out on the depth that game can bring you. Small examples is if you go to another school, believing that you need to tell the girls that you go there to "fit in."

I've had the most dates from daygame going to a university campus near me and straight-up telling the girls that I don't go there and I just come to socialize because otherwise, I'm sitting all day working on a business. Most don't care. 

Also most important, have fun and don't take it too seriously. You don't have to become a "master PUA" to get a lot of benefit from game. Have fun, meet people, build connections and get laid. That's what life's about and high school is a great place to start. Best of luck. 

Edited by LordFall

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3