IndigoGeminiWolf

Creating in a no-self state?

10 posts in this topic

How would one create in a no-self state?

You can't use thought.

Creator/God created the Universe out of a no-self state. From non-duality to duality.

In that non-duality state, how would you create your new reality?

I am doing releasing of blockages, and experiencing as best I can this no-self state.

How would I use that to create the new world I desire?

Edited by IndigoGeminiWolf

Magik :P 

Realize you contradict yourself 

what is there to lose?

No-self is no game.

From the point of view of no-self, what self is there to create what it desires? ;)

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

"you can't use thought"

Thought can still be used. However, the belief / illusion of that thought belonging to a separate individual entity will not exist. Just because the no self state is the case, doesn't mean thought wont exist. It will still exist. It just wont belong to anybody. Thoughts and actions will just happen spontaneously from divine source as they are happening now, simply without the illusion in the way. 

Usually the first glimpses of the no self state are very brief and will require thoughts to cease for this illusion to be seemingly seen through. You will later find that the no self state is not limited by thought, emotion, or any appearance.

Edited by DualityHurts

19 hours ago, IndigoGeminiWolf said:

How would one create in a no-self state?

No creation needed. You are already a no-self. There is no escaping no-self. The question is: "How does one create an illusory self state?"

Creator/God created the Universe out of a no-self state. From non-duality to duality.

Is this assumption true?

I am doing releasing of blockages, and experiencing as best I can this no-self state.

I think self love and care is awesome. I also like activities to release blockages, such as yoga, shamanic breathing and sensory deprivation tanks.

I would be mindful of creating a "no-self" state. In some contexts it is helpful. For example, relaxing the mind and letting go of the "story" of me and allow space for greater awareness of body and mind dynamics - which can lead to healing and personal development at the human level. Yet in another context, it is trying to create a "state" that is not Now. This can be alluring in terms of desiring and chasing states that are not Now.

How would I use that to create the new world I desire?

This gets nuanced and tricky. In terms of personal development, nondual experiences can certainly be helpful for personal development. For example, if I can enter trans-personal realms, could I heal myself and rewire my brain? I think a lot of new discoveries in this area will arise in the future. So I'm not saying this is a "bad" thing. Yet observe this dynamic at a deeper level. Who is the "I" in which the desire is arising? To me, the energetic source is from the construct of a personal "I". That's great for personal development. Yet when we enter trans-personal states, it's a different game. It seems like you are asking "How can I use trans-personal states for personal gain?" (To create the world "I" desire). There is a deep and challenging surrender here. It is not intellectual, it is energetic.

"How do I create the new world I desire?" is an important question at the personal level. Yet the person dissolves as we go trans-personal. This question gets surrendered along with the entire personality. This personal question is not important at a trans-personal level. Some people refer to this as a form of "death". Who you are as real "dies". At a trans-personal level, your question is equivalent to "How can I use this to create the world some dude name Marc in Greece that I've never met desires?"  - because there is no you or Marc. This will be unpalatable at the personal level and there will be backlash. "Well, I'm not going to surrender if that means I become irrelevant and don't benefit". . . At a trans-human level, it gets even more radical. Your question would be equivalent to "How would I use this to create the world that a mosquito in Vietnam desires?"