SQAAD

Is it True that Greed & Competition Motivate Human Nature?

6 posts in this topic

I don't like Richard Dawkins because he is as dogmatic as an Islamist terrorist. Anyways he claims that Greed & Competition Motivate Human Nature in his book the Selfish Gene.

Is that true? 

And even if it is true, is there a way maybe we can transcend this & replace it with Love & Compassion? We are in need of some Evolution i think and maybe have to let go of Greed in the future for the best of all living beings.

Edited by SQAAD

Sounds like some stage orange wall street type of thinking lol. 

Its partially true but what those people don't realize is that everything is love and deep down everybody wants to be loved at their very core. That greedy type of thinking also breeds a scarcity mindset, always wanting more, meaning no matter how much wealth you accumulate you will always desire more because that is wired in your mind. And once you acquire what you want you will then have fear of losing it. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise Sorry don't wish to pretend to be a smart ass. Everything You said is True. 

But. 

If you do this work correctly You Will realize That You are Love itself and that You are not lacking love(to be loved) so You Will like to Share it and express it and to Just give, give, give it. What else You Can do?

Love & Light, You are amazing 

Love inside your heart is infinite there Can never be shortage of it. Bottomless pit of ❤️. Plus it will be reflect ed to you. You can't lose anything. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Greed and competition are rooted in survival . 

Once the survival needs are met we can evolve . You talk about compassions and shit but if we were on a lost island and there was only enough food to sustain one life it would end up in a fight for life . Anyways , survival happens because of love of life . 

So for humans to transcend we need to satisfy our basic needs and that's why the world is stuck in stage orange  . 

Edited by Yoshy