rnd

What's awakening like?

29 posts in this topic

Before I try 5meo-dmt which I'll do the future, I want to imagine now: what's awakening like? Can you describe? Even if it's difficult to put into words.

Edited by rnd

@rnd You see your true Self as everyone and everything in existence, and it’s this true Self which controls and guides everything. This is God. This is You. You will no longer identify with the body-mind/ego and instead become Self-realized in the Truth of Consciousness.

Edited by Michael Paul

What level of awakening are you referring to?

There is being conceptually aware that you are no longer asleep. That you have knowledge of spiritual truths.

Then there is experiential awareness. Where you become that new level of awareness.

5meo-dmt will give you experiential awareness, but you may forget what it's like after it's over.

Such experiences cannot be brought back into ordinary everyday awareness.

I'd question whether you really want full ego death before you begin to understand the process of awakening.

experiential awareness.

I mean, what images arise during a trip? What do you see during awakeing or trip?

Edited by rnd

5-meo doesn't guarantee the awakening experience. 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Source of infinite love and Infinite Love. Sums it up. 

Pure Love is everything. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, rnd said:

Before I try 5meo-dmt which I'll do the future, I want to imagine now: what's awakening like? Can you describe? Even if it's difficult to put into words.

Awakening isn't simply a black and white thing. It's multi-faceted and one can experience many degrees of awakening into each facet. Each person's realization and embodiment of Truth is quite different. You need to be more specific in your question e.g. What is stream entry like? Or, what does No-self feel like? 

Furthermore, awakening at the deepest levels simply cannot be put into words because it requires a shift in consciousness. It's not like describing a dream or a drug high. 

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

You Can experience full awakening in one instance. But these smaller ones lets say Come and go through out your whole life. Actually your whole life is set up for an Awakening. But You have to do the work  To speed process up. 

Meditation is the way. 

22 hours ago, rnd said:

Can you describe? Even if it's difficult to put into words.

@rnd Never did 5meo but this song/lyrics seem right.

@rnd awakening isn't an on/off switch, there are many different degrees. 

Basically though, you cease to exist. You'd think it would be scary, and it often is leading up to it, but there's no "you" to feel fear. "You" disintegrate and you realize you are consciousness itself, you are everything. "You" have to die to achieve this realization, so awakening is also death, then rebirth. The experience is direct consciousness of the true Self, of at least one of its aspects, so it cannot be communicated through words. But the best way I can describe it to you is death. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Guys, my ego isn't satisfied with most of your  answers :)

Awakening isn't black or white, there're different levels -- yes, I know. My question isn't about that.

I may not experience awekaning during a trip - yes, I know. My question isn't about that.

Awakening is beyond words - yes, I know. My question isn't about that. It's about putting it into words as much as possible.

Edited by rnd

2 hours ago, wavydude said:

"Feels like nothing at all" Peter Ralston

Not True. Feels  exactly like God. It is God. This. Infinite Pure Love. 

Even Ralston has That specific spark in his eyes. You can't hide That. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

It's like this:

unseen.jpg

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.