Wekz

MDMA makes all my problems melt away

12 posts in this topic

MDMA makes all my emotional problems just melt away. I get more confident, i know exacly what to say and what to do. Its like i wake up and become the person i want to be, and i am. Sadly when its wears off all my problems come back. And i am stuck again. What does that mean, that i need to love myselve more or? How can i make the feeling stick?

Do spiritual practices.

That's why they exist.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I am trying but its like something is blocking me. When i meditate i get this preasure in my head, and the more i try to relax the more riggid i get. 

You cant get there naturally, thats why these substances exist, theyre good for motivation, but how are you gonna a normal life with serotonin levels peaking all the time, just do spiritual practices like Kriya Yoga, you might get atleast 10% of that feeling... or more... who knows. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I fucked up, my life was changing so quickly and i got so scarred at a moment that i tear down my hearth chackra, it litterary felt like i teard down my hearth. Since then nothing seems to work.

You need to make all your problems melt away when you're sober, otherwise they never really go away.

The MDMA will only make your problems worse  when you have your comedown.

What goes up, must come down...

3 hours ago, Wekz said:

MDMA makes all my emotional problems just melt away. I get more confident, i know exacly what to say and what to do. Its like i wake up and become the person i want to be, and i am. Sadly when its wears off all my problems come back. And i am stuck again. What does that mean, that i need to love myselve more or? How can i make the feeling stick?

you can`t make it stick completely but you can remember. although mdma is like selling happyness to the one time experience as your ability to feel that happyness naturaly shrinks with every use, with regular use you will pay with longterm consequences. i`d go for longterm stability of emotions and for more happyness with an adaptative/neutropica like rhodiola. and for the insights, if you still want them, more with the safer psychedelics like recommended by the community. although i don`t know how rhodiola interacts with psychedelics.

@Wekz Interesting, could you share more about what happened with your hearth chakra?

Perhaps your problem lays there.

I know that mdma blasts open my hearth chakra. Perhaps mdma fills that void of heart energy for you.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

On 7/9/2019 at 9:17 AM, Wekz said:

I am trying but its like something is blocking me. When i meditate i get this preasure in my head, and the more i try to relax the more riggid i get. 

You get headaches? I've been struggling with this quite a while, specially when I try to concentrate. Feels like my head are going to explode. Has someone any advice? 

12 hours ago, Jonac said:

You get headaches? I've been struggling with this quite a while, specially when I try to concentrate. Feels like my head are going to explode. Has someone any advice? 

too much tension, too much focus on how you construct the world realistically even though it´s a reality that might not serve you at all. if mdma feels like it is a solution instead of a once in a while experience, it is because you might be missing out on love in general. might be that the world seems too dark and lifeless. concentrate on heart expansion or work on your visionary skills, maybe getting more creative could help to align the power center with vision. it can also be a sign that you have a sharp mind or that you are trying to figure ot something with logic that can`t be solved by pure logic especially if it is a fear based aspect of your life or personality.

Love tends to have this effect. Love what is! Love the shit out of your pain too!

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P