Key Elements

High conscious startup/life purpose in a stage orange society.

60 posts in this topic

@Key Elements  how come you are able to have a background in your profile picture and others can't. 

I don't have that option 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

18 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@Key Elements  how come you are able to have a background in your profile picture and others can't. 

I don't have that option 

I was able to add one now too.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

god dammit i'm being left out 

I've changed my account password to something I don't remember. 

I do not support actualized.org anymore

goodluck

12 minutes ago, Proactive said:

god dammit i'm being left out 

@Preety_India

Maybe anyone can do it? It's the icon to the right on your account page. Next to your account picture

Or....

I have the ability on other ppl's accounts because I'm a mod, hard for me to tell.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

31 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

@Preety_India

Maybe anyone can do it? It's the icon to the right on your account page. Next to your account picture

Or....

I have the ability on other ppl's accounts because I'm a mod, hard for me to tell.

Thanks Anna 

@Preety_India No problem, do you see it?

If not, PM me the pic you want in the background and I'll try to add it for you.

Same for you @Proactive

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

39 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Thanks key

You're welcome. I went and checked it out. Good question. Hmmm... :)

It brings up the question. This question comes up in my mind sometimes. Should my LP have a forum feature? I'm not thinking about it now cause I already have a blog and website to run.

My experience now is, we are so used to applying for a job that we forget to experience self-employment and go beyond that. First step is self-employment. The transition from job to self-employment. It's a balancing act. Then comes the passive income feature. These are things you create in relation to how to market to society step by step. It's a change of mindset.

Just now, Key Elements said:

You're welcome. I went and checked it out. Good question. Hmmm... :)

It brings up the question. This question comes up in my mind sometimes. Should my LP have a forum feature? I'm not thinking about it now cause I already have a blog and website to run.

My experience now is, we are so used to applying for a job that we forget to experience self-employment and go beyond that. First step is self-employment. The transition from job to self-employment. It's a balancing act. Then comes the passive income feature. These are things you create in relation to how to market to society step by step.

Do you have a blog and website. Would love to know more 

@Key Elements If you're going to do a forum feature do one that is very niche and specific to your product. Unless you want to just copy Leo's forum.

14 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Do you have a blog and website. Would love to know more 

The contents need to be better. Here comes a big step for me:

Yeah, I bet the next step for me is to work on it more and to go out, network, and let ppl know about it face to face. I think this is the trick. We don't network. A lot of us don't know the definition of network. I'm learning that you got to be creative in meeting ppl when it's about LP in this area.

Networking is a marketing skill, a very useful one.

8 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Key Elements If you're going to do a forum feature do one that is very niche and specific to your product. Unless you want to just copy Leo's forum.

Correct. (I was just kinda joking.) I wasn't thinking about it cause I have to keep up with running my website and blog.

@Key Elements Yea, if it's part of your LP and you embody non-duality then people will gravitate to you. You will have such a strong impact on the people around you, and if you genuinely believe in your product you will be successful. I never thought of net working from that angle until you just mentioned it.

@Raptorsin7 but remember...:D

I'm not going to give a speech about non-duality (or my awakening experiences) in a networking group, especially when I start my own meetup networking group. :P They won't relate. I could tell. One guy in a startup group made a obituary business on organizing photos of deceased loved ones on his platform (website) on the internet and having it printed, designed, and delivered in frames or however you want by mail. He pitched this. (Gave a speech.) A lot of ppl questioned whether it will make money or not, especially technical ppl. They think that tech startups make the most money. I went up to that guy (with the obituary startup) and asked him, "What if your loved one came back to you in a dream and told you something profound?" Even he thought what I said was weird. He looked at me with open mouth and raised eyebrows. :D Hey, I understand that.

So, I'm just going to express awakening/enlightenment/non-duality in my product (probably an app) in a storytelling way, like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings (movie), or Ghost (movie, starring Patrick Swayze). Ghost has some realm truths in it. Let the audience figure out if it's fact or fiction.

@Key Elements Yea that's a good point. You don't want to come off ass preachy, and i'm not saying you have to talk about non-duality. I'm saying whatever you're doing, do it from the present moment and do it with love. I'm not enlightened yet so i'm not sure how non-dual teachings will bleed into reality. But the guys like Ekkart Tole, Mooji, etc. They have presence. They have something about them that draws people to them, regardless of what they are actually doing. That comes from embodiment of non-dual teachings. If you embody the truth in every interaction during your LP i think people will take notice, and you will have a better chance of success.

18 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Key Elements But the guys like Ekkart Tole, Mooji, etc. They have presence. They have something about them that draws people to them, regardless of what they are actually doing. That comes from embodiment of non-dual teachings. If you embody the truth in every interaction during your LP i think people will take notice, and you will have a better chance of success.

I agree here. They're cool. It's just that many ppl who actually embody truth in their interactions don't really make it in mainstream society, if they only talk about the truth that they've experienced, if they only did that. Shinzen Young has his own meditation retreat center closer to L.A. in southern CA somewhere. It wasn't easy for him to reach that point in his life. He went to Japan and became a Zen monk first, not a very easy path. But, first, in his childhood, he wanted to become a Samurai. That's cute (not really). Not an easy path if you put it into real life.

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Key Elements Did you do Leo's life purpose course?

Nope, because I already knew my life purpose before watching Leo's clips and before entering the forum. However, I would recommend the course if you haven't found your life purpose yet. It's because you're getting more guidance from a life coach. I would recommend the book that I posted at the beginning of this thread too because it shows you how money works other than just finding a job. Just a warning though...if you actually implement your life purpose as a startup, be careful. A lot of ppl I noticed fall into the trap of jumping (bypassing) from working at a job to trying to become a full fledged entrepreneur. There is no get rich quick. They forgot to see the part of balancing job and self-employment, and then finally shifting to self-employment. Then, when you find more time and money in your self-employment business, you could finally make some product to scale. This is called "organic growth." It's you learning to be self-made to get out of the rat race. Most people can't really see this part. They end up like this dude. Just kidding. If you search him on Dr. Phil show, he's extreme and spoiled by his parents.

@Key Elements Okay. I'm going to start the course. I think i definitely have some tendencies of the guy in that video lol. I do think it's possible to be successful going into your start up if you know what you're doing, but a lot of people can definitely delude themselves into thinking they are ready when they are not. I guess that's why it's so important to find your life purpose and love what you do. You will not mind working for someone else if it is doing something you actually love.