Mrkvn8

Enlightenment Life Purpose with No Enlightenment?

6 posts in this topic

Yeah, I’d love to be a teacher, but it’s been three years and I haven’t had a legitimate mystical experience or any stable meditation accomplishments.

When Enlightenment is really the only thing I love and interests me, how do I go about making a life purpose out of something I have NO buisness explaining to others? 

You can't be a teacher because you're not enlightened. But you can be an assistant to an enlightened teacher. You can work under his guidence and help him spread his teachings.

Become an isha hatha yoga teacher or vipassana teacher etc. Or just a simple volunteer in some ashram.

@Salvijus thank you so much, Sir. So simple. You can’t teach enlightenment if you aren’t, lol

3 hours ago, Salvijus said:

You can't be a teacher because you're not enlightened. But you can be an assistant to an enlightened teacher. You can work under his guidence and help him spread his teachings.

Become an isha hatha yoga teacher or vipassana teacher etc. Or just a simple volunteer in some ashram.

I'm confused. In the spiritual enlightenment intro video, Leo talks about enlightenment and what it is. Then at the end of it, he says he's not enlightened.

This one here: https://www.actualized.org/articles/spiritual-enlightenment-intro

@IndigoGeminiWolf

One can have one or multiple "experiences" of enlightenment but in general it "closes down" again as the mind takes over. So one can talk from past experience but not be enlightened. 

Also one can talk about it just after hearing about it ;P

2 hours ago, IndigoGeminiWolf said:

I'm confused

I'm confused also :D

Edited by Salvijus