zeroISinfinity

Self Realization During sleep

9 posts in this topic

How is this possible? 

Asking someone enlightened. 

What is going on. 

If someone is channeling pls don't do it. It's traumatic. 

Promissed myself I am done with spirituality want to return to normal everyday life. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Really? What happened?

The Matrix is everywhere, it is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Morpheus (The Matrix)

In relative sense. Died During Sleep.Then woke up in utter euphoria. Problem is that I have no idea What is happening with body During it and if someone was sleeping next to me how that someone would react. 

Point is that I stopped Meditation practise and everything connected with spirituality. So this stuff Should not be happening but they do. 

Doesn't matter. 

Good luck everyone on your Spiritual path. 

@zeroISinfinity Truth happens when it wants to.  You are very connected and opened up to Truth right now because you have already had awakenings.  And you are on this forum so you are not disconnected with spiritual practices or Truth because you embody Love...You probably meditate in the backround and don't even realize it :)

Waking up from sleep and having a direct mystical experience is very common actually. 

Basically you can't get away from Truth that easily haha :)

We must not cease from exploration and at the end of all our exploring will be to arrive at the place where we began and to know the place for the first time.       --T.S Eliot

Yeah it felt more like. Oh You wanna escape it. No you won't big kiddo. No you won't. 🤣

Donkey apocalypse lol. 

Returned from gym want to take small nap and I am worried. Hahaha, Hahaha. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity Why do you want to return back to “normal life”?

Utter euporia has a nice ring to it 😄

I’ve also had this fear of somehow leaving the body behind, and what others would perceive if they saw me.

@Identity Man I forgot how it is to be devil. To judge, criticize. To make schemes to manipulate and so on. I don't know What hate is anymore. 

Yeah I pretend That I am pissed off or Sometimes acting like spoiled brat but Just out of joke. 

See even If I Just think about or even Try to actualize devilry again Source kills me off and returns me healed. 

It's quite funny. 

There is no return. 🤣❤️🌈

It really is so God damn Perfect. I love You, I love, I love You. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Yeah imagine this while hot hippie girl is next to you. But It's not hippie, again It's contrast in so many ways. Being is great. 

This guy Alex is some wierd sleepwalker. Go get me water instead of your yogic movement. 😂

Edited by zeroISinfinity