Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoothedByRain

Sharing a social media team with Bill Gates spreading awareness and compassion

1 post in this topic

What are we in the western developed world self-actualizing for? 

What are your strategic plans for self development?

Do you have a life purpose yet? 

O N E

B R E A T H

X X X X

How much do I (the post creator/sharer) need before I can dive into being a vehicle for Love, Peace and Unification?

“Every action taken by human beings is based in love or fear, not simply those dealing with relationships. Decisions affecting business, industry, politics, religion, the education of your young, the social agenda of your nations, the economic goals of your society, choices involving war, peace, attack, defence, aggression, submission; determinations to covet or give away, to save or to share, to unite or to divide—every single free choice you ever undertake arises out of one of the only two possible thoughts there are: a thought of love or a thought of fear. Fear is the energy which contracts, closes down, draws in, runs, hides, hoards, harms. Love is the energy which expands, opens up, sends out, stays, reveals, shares, heals. Fear wraps our bodies in clothing, love allows us to stand naked. Fear clings to and clutches all that we have, love gives all that we have away. Fear holds close, love holds dear. Fear grasps, love lets go. Fear rankles, love soothes. Fear attacks, love amends. Every human thought, word, or deed is based in one emotion or the other. You have no choice about this, because there is nothing else from which to choose. But you have free choice about which of these to select."

“A true Master is not the one with the most students, but one who creates the most Masters. A true leader is not the one with the most followers, but one who creates the most leaders. A true king is not the one with the most subjects, but one who leads the most to royalty. A true teacher is not the one with the most knowledge, but one who causes the most others to have knowledge. And a true God is not One with the most servants, but One who serves the most, thereby making Gods of all others. For this is both the goal and the glory of God: that His subjects shall be no more, and that all shall know God not as the unattainable, but as the unavoidable.”

The little one has No Free Will. Biological life has No Free Will. 

One. Breath. Love. 

Spiral Dynamics. Red. Blue. Orange. Green. Yellow. Turquoise. One. Love.  

How can I serve myself in the highest creation?

How can I serve humanity today? 

How can I serve the suffering of biological life today?

How can I spread love to others today? 

How can I help others grow today? 

What would love do now? 

Fruitful. Fertile. Generative. Valuable. Arable. Abundance. Value. Help. 

All In. Giving. Efflux. Acceptance. Patience. Beauty. Assistance. Peace. 

Joy. Cooperation. Creativity. Intelligence. Efficiency. Grace. Passion. Vibrant. 

Contribution. Focus. Care. Gentle. Inspiration. Growth. Mastery. Vision. 

beautiful-mosque-ceiling-251__880.jpg

2tjogvguow601.jpg

The little one has No Free Will. Biological life has No Free Will. 

One. Breath. Love. 

Spiral Dynamics. Red. Blue. Orange. Green. Yellow. Turquoise. One. Love.  

How can I serve myself in the highest creation?

How can I serve humanity today? 

How can I serve the suffering of biological life today?

How can I spread love to others today? 

How can I help others grow today? 

What would love do now? 

O N E

X X X X

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by SoothedByRain

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa