LucidMindState

High Quality Resouces for Non-Dual Mysticism

1 post in this topic

Over the years I have done many practices, travelled to India, read many of the classic Spiritual texts, taught Meditation and Yoga, taken psychedelics and entered into the Homogenous undifferentiated White Light in many different depths, exploring 'different facets' of God as Leo calls it. The Primary point is beyond technique, scripture and study and should be pursued directly- that being said, finding some way to familiarize yourself and Orient yourself to God is also necessary before Samadhi states stabilize and deepen. So I am sharing the Highest Quality Non-Dual Mystical Resources I have found that have helped me profoundly to familiarize and deepen into further gradations of the One Mind (as some New Ager's call it, 5th 6th and 7th Dimensional Awareness.)

-> Please Share Resources of the Same High level quality in this thread so we can pool the most powerful and direct Mystical Wisdom together!

& If you are new -> I found Zen Mind Beginner's Mind a great introductory teaching you can explore (you can find the free audiobook on youtube)

Here you Go:

Huang Bo Transmission of Mind

Part 1)

Part 2)
 -

Part 3)

Hsin Hsin Ming

Avadhuta Gita

Peace

Edited by LucidMindState