Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ethanb121

I am very anxious to go to my new job at mcdonalds

7 posts in this topic

Mainly nervous cuz i was a idiot when i was younger and got fired from my last two jobs and i havent worked in a year so im very anxious ... If anyone can help me with this thank you

The past does not equal the present. Breath, relax, pay attention and do your best. You will be fine. Let us know how it goes.

Great advice so far. Another aspect to remember is that workplaces have a social dimension too. Fit in with the team, make friends if you can. You've grown up since last time and know the consequences of being an idiot - and we've all been idiots sometimes believe me ;) If you're a good team player and flexible to help your employer out with unexpected pressures then I predict your previous indiscretions will soon be ancient history. Business is far more interested in the future than the past, are you a good prospect and not causing them any hassle?  Look at it from their point of view, when you are spending your hard earned money, don't you want a good product and service with minimum of hassle? We're all in the same boat whether we know it or not. Good luck and if you feel like it, let us know how it's going.

Nick.

Everything is connected, but connections are only necessary from a fragmented point of view. What's the connection between two waves? The whole deep ocean which they are made of in the first place!

A million years ago, my very first job when I was 15 was at a McDonalds. The nice thing about it is they are very good with training ppl and as long as you pay attention and follow the rules you will be just fine. One person got fired when I was there but he got caught giving away free food to his friends, so don't do that!

Good luck!

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Noone is judging you but you, let yourself make mistakes, dont be afraid to ask for help. McDonalds is not brain surgery. ;) 

Dont look at me! Look inside!