Peo

Sex vs The absolute truth

21 posts in this topic

So what is the most satisfying and rewarding thing you can pursue the truth or sex whenever you want? So lets say you had a lot of sex when you were younger and then you decided to pursue the truth. If you had to compare sex and truth what would you say were the most important and satisfying you did?

I would compare my self, but i have never had sex.

Why not both lol. The truth makes sex better when sex is just a stage for the truth to play on. Sex however does not make truth better so there is definitely a hierarchy  

Edited by enderx7

You can bust all the nuts you want, will still have to deal with the existential loneliness during the refractory period ;) 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

2 hours ago, Peo said:

So what is the most satisfying and rewarding thing you can pursue the truth or sex whenever you want?

@Peo Don't recall a zen quote that says: "Before sex chop wood carry water. After sex chop wood carry water"

Sex is one of the most awesome things in life. 

That being said there are other things just as amazing as the best sex out there. 

Like a super intense workout. Or an athletic accomplishment for instance. 

If sex is the most amazing thing you have ever experienced in life, you haven't lived. 

And sex is pretty damn amazing. 

18 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Peo Don't recall a zen quote that says: "Before sex chop wood carry water. After sex chop wood carry water"

Lol pretty much, pre- and post-virginity. 

1 hour ago, SFRL said:

Sex is one of the most awesome things in life. 

That being said there are other things just as amazing as the best sex out there. 

Like a super intense workout. Or an athletic accomplishment for instance. 

If sex is the most amazing thing you have ever experienced in life, you haven't lived. 

And sex is pretty damn amazing. 

Sometimes I would even take a out of this world level massage over sex lol. 

Key word: sometimes...okay maybe just a couple of times, but thats still saying a lot lol

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Truth would be infinite times better because sex Is momentary truth is eternal. To my knowledge you cant properly pursue truth without giving up sex/materbation I may be wrong but from what I've seen all englightend humans I know of follow strict celibacy.

Nope truth doesn't make sex better ...I get horny only when i delude myself into thinking she is a girl and the body is her and different from me ?? Having sex with yourself is not fun ok ?

You need to completely give up sex and trying to impress to have sex because it requires manipulation techniques and being selfish which is nothing but a ego trip.

14 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@Serotoninluv  Just had a thought about "The Big Bang" creating the universe but I'll keep it to myself.:ph34r:

Well that certainly "expands" things. . . 

The big picture...

The absolute is asexual reproduction. Sexual reproduction is a realm feature.

14 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

The big picture...

The absolute is asexual reproduction. Sexual reproduction is a realm feature.

Sorry, but this was a bit hard to understand could you explain in more detalis? Just dont give me all the details of sex.

30 minutes ago, Peo said:

Sorry, but this was a bit hard to understand could you explain in more detalis? Just dont give me all the details of sex.

When you become the absolute, you are just pure consciousness. That's it. You're not embodied in anything--no body, no external environment. Then, from all different directions, the Everythingness (Realm) comes out from You, the absolute. That's why I called it asexual reproduction. There is no male or female coming together to have a baby.

15 hours ago, cetus56 said:

The robot will carry soon. And we will only have sex ! 

17 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Nondual sex is hot.  Just sayin’

Yes! It's because it's asexual. Wait until it happens to you.

Actually, when you embody back into your ego, you will think that giving birth to the entire universe is "hot." That's the ego's thinking / perspective. The absolute doesn’t have this "human thinking." When the whole thing is happening, you're just being and detached from everything. And, the whole thing is you. You gave birth to yourself. 

Reality is God's way of loving/pleasuring itself into existence.