electroBeam

How to find people who genuinely care about knowing the truth

7 posts in this topic

I'm struggling to find a community whose goal is only to understand what reality is as truthfully as possible.

I'm shocked to discover that even Sadhguru's community are largely doing spirituality just to feel better... That's not what I'm looking for. I don't care how I feel I want to know what reality IS because of a scientific curiosity.

A lot of Zen communities similarly teach you how to live a good life but nothing about what reality actually is... again I'm not looking for how to have a good life... I can get that from a life coach, what im looking for is what is reality.

Actualized is the only place which actually care about the truth for truths sake. But I'm looking to find a face to face community.

How are you guys finding these people?

Thanks!

you sound like you might mesh well with Advaita Vedanta, IMO Hindu non dual advaita is best but in the west neo advaita is more common I tend to find them less genuine however. If you just want to delve into the philosophy of I recommend watching videos of Swami  Sarvapriyananda. Vedanta is popular enough depending if you live in a pretty populated area there a decent chance to be a regular group that some kind that meets 

Edited by enderx7

18 minutes ago, enderx7 said:

you sound like you might mesh well with Advaita Vedanta, IMO Hindu non dual advaita is best but in the west neo advaita is more common I tend to find them less genuine however. If you just want to delve into the philosophy of I recommend watching videos of Swami  Sarvapriyananda. Vedanta is popular enough depending if you live in a pretty populated area there a decent chance to be a regular group that some kind that meets 

great thanks!

7 hours ago, Alex bliss said:

I care bro, I have no friends btw it's a lonely trip

I'm just looking for people who would give me some DMT to be completely honest...

5 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

I'm just looking for people who would give me some DMT to be completely honest...

Thanks for being honest xD I guess stop looking for a community and focus on yourself if you just want to find Truth. People won't help you much unless you are a newbie I think. You get to a stage where words just stay in the way, techniques become more important.