Yoshy

Looking forward to use weed for spiritual growth

5 posts in this topic

I want to try weed in a spiritual way .

The goal here is not to get enlightened on weed or have a mystical experience . The idea is to use it in a way to heal my self from psychological wounds , from fear , from repressed stuff , to deal with my shadow , to fully love and accept my self . 

So i want to explore combining  weed  with yoga and meditation of course but also do  some shadow work while high . 

Anyone ever tried this ? What would you suggest i do to use weed in a self actualization way ? 

In my experience, weed tends to get very addictive. Also  my monkey mind sky rocket with it.

I would recommend Stronger psychedelics used in a correct way.

Best of Luck.

@Yoshy Sit in your room or alone somewhere you will not be disturbed. As you smoke follow the high with your awareness. Release all tension and sensations of the body. Repeat a mantra in your mind if you like and focus your awareness on it. Progressively release everything in your experience.

Focus on the solution, not the problem

This is a great technique! A lot of stuff can come up and it will take a lot of will power to work through it, but I think that means it can actually cause results. In my experience it does

@Yoshy Meditate/do yoga and on the second weekend smoke weed and do your yoga. Careful it's addictive

Mahadev