Strangeloop

I hear Voices in my head and I speak to them

22 posts in this topic

Ever since the last trip on LSD I've been hearing human voices even then I'm sober. These voices tell me interesting things, I think something she answers and yes that voice is a women's voice she speaks to me I speak to her. I call her the Universe. It's really weird how she tells me these things and how I can talk to it. That actually drives me to do meditation so I could speak to the voice instead of other people. 

Any else has similar experience?

I had something similar after my Lsa trip whenever I smoked Marijuana. Lasted a month or two. I called it my teacher or inner guru and was sad to not have the voice speak directly to me anymore but in a way it still does through the heart I guess. It gave me a specific position for lying meditation (corpse position but with hands cradling head) and taught me to use my imagination body. This one was neat because it was showing me how to throw a fireball like Mario, but all imagination of course. It told me that it's world was easy to visit, that it's just within the darkness behind the eyes.  But that most people aren't still or quiet enough to see it.  I truly believe that wake induced lucid dreaming (WILD) is what it was referring to, although I didn't learn about that until later. I've achieved it once and can verify that it is literally like stepping into another world. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

sounds like Schizophrenia but what do I know... whatever floats your boat, you seem happy.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

9 hours ago, Rilles said:

sounds like Schizophrenia but what do I know... whatever floats your boat, you seem happy.

Schizophrenia was diagnosed to me like a year earlier after my trips then I went to the "stupid house" (where dumb people go to) I forgot the name in english but you get it. So it might be that, but schizophrenia in itself is interesting cuz you get these mystical things around you and it also can be a weakness

10 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

I had something similar after my Lsa trip whenever I smoked Marijuana. Lasted a month or two. I called it my teacher or inner guru and was sad to not have the voice speak directly to me anymore but in a way it still does through the heart I guess. It gave me a specific position for lying meditation (corpse position but with hands cradling head) and taught me to use my imagination body. This one was neat because it was showing me how to throw a fireball like Mario, but all imagination of course. It told me that it's world was easy to visit, that it's just within the darkness behind the eyes.  But that most people aren't still or quiet enough to see it.  I truly believe that wake induced lucid dreaming (WILD) is what it was referring to, although I didn't learn about that until later. I've achieved it once and can verify that it is literally like stepping into another world. 

LSA? wow, were they morning glory seeds? Been looking for some advice on how to administer the LSA without the horrible digestion issues

Also I just had a freaky moment about reading your sentence about wake induced lucid dreaming and am experiencing right now for the first time in my life. I feel no difference from this moment now from last nights dream I am remembering right now. Feels magical 

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Holy! This just happened to me. Except I never took any substances. It felt like something directly was projected into my head. At the time I was so curtain it was someone or something else guiding me, but after a few hours I’m doubting if my mind was just playing tricks on itself  T-T this is all new and hasn’t happened before today. 

Just now, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

LSA? wow, were they morning glory seeds? Been looking for some advice on how to administer the LSA without the horrible digestion issues

Also I just had a freaky moment about reading your sentence about wake induced lucid dreaming and am experiencing right now for the first time in my life. I feel no difference from this moment now from last nights dream I am remembering right now. Feels magical 

Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds.  You only need to take 4-8 or so.  I was silly and smoked a tiny bit of Marijuana after I thought I was having no effects. Went into full blown trip.  Had many insights and visions and then Marijuana brought this teacher for weeks afterwards. Was hearing voices also at awakening like my name being called or someone saying hello or just random words.  This is normal hypnopompic hallucinations but hadn't had them regularly like this before this trip. Was a very magical time.  I felt little nausea which is another reason I thought the seeds weren't working.  But I also have a pretty strong stomach.  They say if you chew the seeds and hold them under your tongue for 15 minutes then spit out it prevents nausea. 

As for the dreaming there really is no transition from this reality to that one.  I can account for that first hand having experienced it. It's just that most people loose consciousness between realities even if just a second or so.  I can recommend a great book to teach you to do it. 

15 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds.  You only need to take 4-8 or so.  I was silly and smoked a tiny bit of Marijuana after I thought I was having no effects. Went into full blown trip.  Had many insights and visions and then Marijuana brought this teacher for weeks afterwards. Was hearing voices also at awakening like my name being called or someone saying hello or just random words.  This is normal hypnopompic hallucinations but hadn't had them regularly like this before this trip. Was a very magical time.  I felt little nausea which is another reason I thought the seeds weren't working.  But I also have a pretty strong stomach.  They say if you chew the seeds and hold them under your tongue for 15 minutes then spit out it prevents nausea. 

As for the dreaming there really is no transition from this reality to that one.  I can account for that first hand having experienced it. It's just that most people loose consciousness between realities even if just a second or so.  I can recommend a great book to teach you to do it. 

Thanks, the problem is I used morning glory seeds, I tried that sublingual method of chewing them (I had about 100 seeds in my mouth) and then spitting them out 15-20 mins later. I did 2 round of that so like 200ish seeds total maybe. It was by far the grossest taste ever and didn't work at all. I need to look into HBWR seeds

Thats fascinating, what is that book?

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Just now, Shadowraix said:

@TrynaBeTurquoise I hear alcohol extractions work pretty well if cold water doesn't work. 

Thanks, the first time I tried it I did some extremely simple cold water extraction technique, and I only got limited effects. But I think it was my dose was too conservative. The essence of that seed-matter taste is just so nasty for me

1 hour ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Thanks, the first time I tried it I did some extremely simple cold water extraction technique, and I only got limited effects. But I think it was my dose was too conservative. The essence of that seed-matter taste is just so nasty for me

I feel ya. I tripped my first time chewing hbwr seeds. Thought they were bunk until I chewed and swallowed like 30 seeds and had an absolute bonkers trip. I think even chewed the seed matter isn't broken down enough to properly get digested and/or absorbed in the mouth. I've heard you should use a mortar and pestle or a coffee grinder for more fine grained results.

@TrynaBeTurquoise

https://www.amazon.com/WILD-Way-Lucid-Dreaming-Demand-ebook/dp/B01CXPD7BI/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?keywords=The+wild+way+to+lucid+dreaming&qid=1567756533&s=books&sr=1-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExMEo2MFdUWFhVOUlGJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwOTY5OTE1MUozTkhKQTU4VVdWMSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNDQxODE3NVZRWE4zMVEwVDIwJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfcGhvbmVfc2VhcmNoX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

That's the link to the book. Besides the author's claims that it can be achieved in 14 days by any normal person, and his complete bias toward WILDING as a means of lucid dreaming, this is the best guide to WILDING I have ever found. He also has a Facebook group where he can guide you through the process and help you with any obstacles.  Although not really mentioned in the book, a strong meditation background is the biggest factor, which is why I have not had much luck besides the one achievement. But I get close many many times. 

Okay this topic turned into to a seed factory where everybody is talking about how to get high and trip your balls off to reach enlightment

2 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Strangeloop well I shared how I have had similar experiences and got no response. That's usually how conversations begin. 

@seeking_brillianceWell what can I reply, it happend, you heard it. So deal with it. Or just ignore it. Or just let it be. Or talk to it. There're a lot of options

Edited by Strangeloop

Just now, Strangeloop said:

@seeking_brillianceWell what can I reply, it happend, you heard it. So deal with it. Or just ignore it. Or just let it be. Or talk to it. There're a lot of options

So you asked for similar experiences but not interested in discussing further? You are a voice in my head so I think I'll take option 2 and ignore it.  

4 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

So you asked for similar experiences but not interested in discussing further?

I guess I didn't formulate the question I wanted, what I really was looking for is an explanation on why these voices come to my mind. Are they really other people's or is it just my mind playing tricks on me. And if it's just a game it's a hell of a game if my mind can change voice tones and loudness of these voices, cuz they seem real to me.

This one time I was lying on my coach and I heard screaming, really loud voices of a group of people saying "You Can't Hear Us". It got to me so deeply that I started talking to these voices and looking where it will take me.

Just now, Strangeloop said:

I guess I didn't formulate the question I wanted, what I really was looking for is an explanation on why these voices come to my mind. Are they really other people's or is it just my mind playing tricks on me. And if it's just a game it's a hell of a game if my mind can change voice tones and loudness of these voices, cuz they seem real to me.

This one time I was lying on my coach and I heard screaming, really loud voices of a group of people saying "You Can't Hear Us". It got to me so deeply that I started talking to these voices and looking where it will take me.

You create hundreds of these voices with complete personalities and tones of voice every night, whether you remember or not. They are called dream characters.  They are all you and yet have a very distinct personality and presence. I wouldn't consider these voices in your head any different, and yet that does not make them any less special or awesome. I wouldn't jump to conclusions that they are being projected into your mind from an outside source (relatively) but I wouldn't count it out either.  But in the end all IS you so it really doesn't matter. As long as you enjoy it. 

@Strangeloop  I had a psychotic episode like 3 or 4 years ago where I listened to voices and I did what they told me. They didn't tell me to do nothing wrong but yes some crazy things. Because I was searching something (I didn't know what at that moment) I began to read the bible, I was thinking that it was the devil, etc...

The thing is that from what I understand now, I think we have several "voices" in our head. But somehow we assimilate those voices as if it came from us. So, in fact we think it is us conversing with ourselves. When you go to the grocery and you are alone and you ask to yourself... "should I buy meat or vegan food? or Should I buy mayo or not?" You are asking some question to yourself, but who is asking and why? Why we are not sure what to do all the time? Why do we doubt about everything?. I think it is because we are "endless possibilities" we "listen" to all those possibilities, in my case I always think repeating the thought in words in my head, but because I associate that voice with "me", it's not a problem.

Some people say they don't "talk" to themselves, but probably they do differently. They feel an impulse, IDK.

The best thing IMO is mindfulness, try to focus on awareness and treat those voices as if they were just "thoughts" that are wandering and that you need to focus your attention on being mindful. Focus on seeing what is in front of you right now, not the thoughts or the voices and I think that can help the voices go away. If that's what you are looking for.

In my case I understood that those voices where created by me, and if I thought that those voices were out of my control or not part of me it could get worst. Because if you think that those voices are not in your control, that's what it will happen. And IMO that's how people end "schizophrenic".

They lose control of their own thoughts. If you need any help LMK... or you want to watch some videos about that, I know in TED there was a woman who heard voices and she said it helped her to heal some past wounds. I found the video, here it is:

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16