Shadowraix

My gf just had consciousness expansion

13 posts in this topic

Just to share. 

I've been trying to help my girlfriend expand her consciousness as she has a lot of issues. Well we started drinking which we do occasionally and I started talking about self actualization. She started hysterically laughing and said she felt like everything was one, that it was her. I was so ecstatic. She understood and accepted the universe and felt a deep desire to Meditate to harmonize with herself. 

I didn't think I'd ever be able to communicate my insights by talking but it seems she's finally got a glimpse. It makes me so happy. This is just to tell all of you, you have influence on those around you and you can help people raise their consciousness. This is the beginning for her and I will continue doing my upmost best to bring her and I closer to Truth. Our true nature. The divine love. ❤️?

Hi Shadowraix, I'm really happy for you both, relationships bring many blessings for us.  Just remember it's a two way process, you will have many insights to learn from her too ;) 

Everything is connected, but connections are only necessary from a fragmented point of view. What's the connection between two waves? The whole deep ocean which they are made of in the first place!

7 hours ago, flowboy said:

Watch your ego here taking the position of the teacher.

I wasn't taking the position of teacher. Sorry if that's how i came off but I don't see it that way at all. Does one need to take a teacher role to discuss and help one another? My last sentence was just me swimming in joy of being able to help someone. 

12 hours ago, MuddyBoots said:

Hi Shadowraix, I'm really happy for you both, relationships bring many blessings for us.  Just remember it's a two way process, you will have many insights to learn from her too ;) 

Thank you! And certainly! 

Edited by Shadowraix

18 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

I wasn't taking the position of teacher. Sorry if that's how i came off but I don't see it that way at all. Does one need to take a teacher role to discuss and help one another? My last sentence was just me swimming in joy of being able to help someone. 

I'm not criticizing you, so no need to apologize or defend. I'm trying to point out something that happens to all of us, which is good to be aware of.

Which is: you're taking ownership of the piece of enlightenment that happened for her because of a conversation with you. You feel proud that this happened because of you. That is fine, but there is a way to view it that is more empowering for her. For example: your girlfriend was blessed with some insights, during a great conversation with a great partner, and you got to be a part of that process for her. In this way you can focus more on being grateful for the both of you for the beautiful conversations and transfer of wisdom that you both got to participate in, instead of who gets credit.

On 5-9-2019 at 7:40 AM, Shadowraix said:

This is the beginning for her and I will continue doing my upmost best to bring her and I closer to Truth.

This is what I mean. I'm not saying it's wrong, but to be mindful of how we tend to take ownership. If this is the purpose for your relationship, which I think is beautiful and I commend you for it, you'll find that it will actually go smoother and be more fruitful once you let go of being the doer.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

7 hours ago, flowboy said:

I'm not criticizing you, so no need to apologize or defend. I'm trying to point out something that happens to all of us, which is good to be aware of.

Which is: you're taking ownership of the piece of enlightenment that happened for her because of a conversation with you. You feel proud that this happened because of you. That is fine, but there is a way to view it that is more empowering for her. For example: your girlfriend was blessed with some insights, during a great conversation with a great partner, and you got to be a part of that process for her. In this way you can focus more on being grateful for the both of you for the beautiful conversations and transfer of wisdom that you both got to participate in, instead of who gets credit.

This is what I mean. I'm not saying it's wrong, but to be mindful of how we tend to take ownership. If this is the purpose for your relationship, which I think is beautiful and I commend you for it, you'll find that it will actually go smoother and be more fruitful once you let go of being the doer.

This is a good reminder but @Shadowraix didnt sound like he was trying to take credit at all. He was just trying to convey something that made him happy for his girlfriend and there is lots of room for misinterpretation of language

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

1 hour ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

didnt sound like he was trying to take credit at all.

You're missing the subtler point I'm making.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy I see what you mean and in general agree with that perspective and think it aligns much more closely to me. In all honesty I wrote it very quickly without much thought. I was tipsy and really just wanted to communicate about how happy I am for her. 

8 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

@flowboy I see what you mean and in general agree with that perspective and think it aligns much more closely to me. In all honesty I wrote it very quickly without much thought. I was tipsy and really just wanted to communicate about how happy I am for her. 

Word of advice, just accept flowboys message without getting defensive, and move on. You guys are going back and forth over nothing. Not every piece of advice is meant to start a conversation. 

Case in point, this message. If you feel the need to rebuke it or get defensive, notice that urge within you. That's ego. And follow Leo's latest advice: "Let it go."

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Once you let it go you realize it no longer exists.  Consciousness is a hell of a thing.  It only exists in your direct experience.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.