Harikrishnan

Reality transurfing audiobook

4 posts in this topic

I havent heard the audio yet but heard many people talking about it.  Is it good?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

I've listened to it. I liked it. Actually, come to think of it, I am still getting benefits from it. Ever since that book introduced the concepts of resonance and pendulums, I see that stuff everywhere and I find it a nice model for navigating life.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

27 minutes ago, flowboy said:

I've listened to it. I liked it. Actually, come to think of it, I am still getting benefits from it. Ever since that book introduced the concepts of resonance and pendulums, I see that stuff everywhere and I find it a nice model for navigating life.

Yeah i started hearing feels great content is ahead.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Harikrishnan If you haven't listened to it in full, you shouldn't post it in High Consciousness Resources. It is a place for highly vetted content/resources of the highest quality, therefore moving this to MCES sub-forum.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.