No-Thing

Meditation is Dangerous | Christian Guy uses Leo to Prove his Point

27 posts in this topic

It's good to face opposing perspectives to check how grounded you are in your own truth. It also shows you where your ego still lies hidden.

If you watch this video and feel anger or resistance within you, it shows that you still have an ego around meditation or leo's teachings as such. 

Otherwise I'd like to hear your ideas on his perspective. Enjoy!

@No-Thing Eating is dangerous because some people choke and die. Nobody should eat anymore.

Also, knives should be prohibited because lots of murderers use them to kill their victims.

Where is the blidspot?

unborn Truth

10 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@No-Thing Eating is dangerous because some people choke and die. Nobody should eat anymore.

Also, knives should be prohibited because lots of murderers use them to kill their victims.

Where is the blidspot?

Being

51 minutes ago, No-Thing said:

It's good to face opposing perspectives to check how grounded you are in your own truth. It also shows you where your ego still lies hidden.

If you watch this video and feel anger or resistance within you, it shows that you still have an ego around meditation or leo's teachings as such. 

Otherwise I'd like to hear your ideas on his perspective. Enjoy!

Is it bad to have an ego? Is it bad to feel resitance? Whats your point here? 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Beginning meditation 2 years ago was the best decision in my entire life. It has literally saved me!!

Even if scientist one day told me that meditation is bad for me i would still keep practicing it. Because i know what it does for me. 

Edited by SQAAD

11 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

Beginning meditation 2 years ago was the best decision in my entire life. It has literally saved me!!

Even if scientist one day told me that meditation is bad for me i would still keep practicing it. Because i know what it does for me. 

+1

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Rilles

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

Is it bad to have an ego? Is it bad to feel resitance? Whats your point here? 

Nothing bad about that. I said in a way of "look at the stars and look at this formation of stars" and then you assumed what you assumed. And I am currently lying to you.

Truth is very dangerous to a devil.

What else is new?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 minutes ago, No-Thing said:

@Rilles

Nothing bad about that. I said in a way of "look at the stars and look at this formation of stars" and then you assumed what you assumed. And I am currently lying to you.

Maybe you just want to be edgy by showing how Zen you are. ;) 

The human mind is something else. 

It is so easy to backwards rationalize anything you want without even noticing how you deceive yourself :D  

19 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Maybe you just want to be edgy by showing how Zen you are. ;) 

I hope it turned you on :-*

5 minutes ago, No-Thing said:

I hope it turned you on :-*

Wet as a pond with lotuses and lily pads. :}

Meditation is indeed very dangerous to the ego. If it's your thing, just do it and don't get hung up on it.

I feel for the creator of this video. Meditation can indeed be dangerous to survivalists and is only for the most dedicated. They claim to have found Jesus and I hope them happiness for the res of their path. I do feel resistance to this video. But I accept it as a means for potential growth. 

50 minutes ago, No-Thing said:

I read your new text on the blog! I liked it. Reminded me of https://highexistence.com/mind-blowing-story-talking-to-god/

But isn't this voice not just another party of yourself. So you were talking to yourself :-)

Of course you are always talking to yourself. There is nothing here but you.

The question is, are you aware of that?

Be careful with "otherizing" God. God is not anything other.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

34 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

I feel for the creator of this video. Meditation can indeed be dangerous to survivalists and is only for the most dedicated. They claim to have found Jesus and I hope them happiness for the res of their path. I do feel resistance to this video. But I accept it as a means for potential growth. 

Nice way of putting it. I also felt his perspective and I do get it. This is very confusing and painful to the mind and being safed by Jesus seems like a good option.

its natural to oppose things your mind is not used too., which in this situation is not-thinking, being still

Yeah Meditation is something like remembering or recognizing MYSELF. 

Yes in a sense it is suicide for psychological conceptual separated imaginary self(?) 

When he started citing scriptures at the end and said “our thoughts arent really our thoughts sometimes they are demonic projections in thought forms” i had flashbacks of religious cult indoctrination from my childhood lol

some stage blue devilry here

any time someone starts demonizing/judging thoughts you know they are deeply misguided.

A normal healthy human being isnt going to focus intently on some dark thought during meditation, and then go out and do it in the world. You let your thoughts come and go freely without judgement

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry