Rasheed

Just want to say THANKS

8 posts in this topic

I am a genuinely thankful to you all.

Just logging in the forum, and reading your comments guys, is very inspiring.

It gives me tons of positive energy to see all wonderful people together in one place, discussing high conscious topics and changing the world.

Thank you for inspiring me. 

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

We often take the freedom that we're handed for granted after a while. It is so for everything. And I don't judge anyone for it; after all, it's a natural human tendency. But I do want to encourage the readers of this post just to take a moment to appreciate the fact that we are in fact able to have the oppurtunity to have such a forum where many (relatively) highly conscious people are able to discuss and exchange their thoughts. It's a privilege, really, taking a look at both the past and still many different cultures in the world, where such opportunities are not allowed.

It's not certain if such forums will still exist in 10 years time. I'm in fact not certain if the world is becoming more free or less free. I'm hearing confusing and conflicting messages so I can't really decide for myself. What do you guys think about this notion, actually?

Edited by Skanzi

I am using a new account named "Nightwise". In in fact intend to stop using this account from now on and use that account instead. So I am not planning on using these two account interchangeably or intermittently. Only "Nightwise" from now on. I am doing so merely because I like the username much more. For some reason, that feels to be important to me. 

10 hours ago, Skanzi said:

We often take the freedom that we're handed for granted after a while. It is so for everything. And I don't judge anyone for it; after all, it's a natural human tendency. But I do want to encourage the readers of this post just to take a moment to appreciate the fact that we are in fact able to have the oppurtunity to have such a forum where many (relatively) highly conscious people are able to discuss and exchange their thoughts. It's a privilege, really, taking a look at both the past and still many different cultures in the world, where such opportunities are not allowed.

It's not certain if such forums will still exist in 10 years time. I'm in fact not certain if the world is becoming more free or less free. I'm hearing confusing and conflicting messages so I can't really decide for myself. What do you guys think about this notion, actually?

In my opinion, being ungrateful is not a natural human tendency. 99.9% of people are ungrateful because the maya conditions them from supremely young age, to take life for granted by feeding them false information, and leading them to astray. 

It doesn’t have to be a thanksgiving, or Christmas to be grateful. 99.9% are only grateful on thanksgiving, and that’s not even being grateful genuinely, they are just being fake, and pretending to be grateful, because that’s what everyone else is doing. 

Being grateful is very high frequency. We are all high vibrational beings, naturally. Just, society brain-washes billions of people, turning them into low-vibrational devils.  I think, that being grateful is natural for us, and being ungrateful is not natural, our vibration proves that. 

Krishnamurti’s quote is perfect fit for this: “It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.”

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

10 minutes ago, Marks199 said:

@Rasheed In short terms, you wanna say gratefulness depends on your level of consciousness. 

Exactly.