SQAAD

Leo Why Survival is Falsehood?

37 posts in this topic

Well, kinda, cellibacy hehe. ?

I love hippie girls and for That I have to go to God damn Australia.

Or she Will Come to me/don't tell em secret  LoA?. Love not Law. My lust is obscene. ?

I am Just not on level of That guy Who wants 1000 years of sex (Yeah Source is wierd Sometimes, confuses hell outta me).Don't want to be in his skin. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 03/09/2019 at 4:36 PM, Leo Gura said:

What is the thing you're trying to survive? Does it even exist?

By calling things falsehood/illusion, aren't we surviving the problem as well? Even though it doesn't exist.

Or is some illusion (spiritual) actually better than other illusions?

Or is it simply pure narcissism? Such in 'my illusion is the best illusion'.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict The human self you think you are is purely imaginary.

Don't make this more complicated than it needs to be.

Focus on identifying all the ways in which you are imaginary.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura How does imaginary vs non imaginary makes sense if you can't send me 10 000$ from your bank account? Then of course your imaginary survival becomes very real and all this discussing just mental masturbation.

@Haloman Think about the stupidity of your logic. You are assessing the existential reality of a thing based on monetary value. And yet it's obvious that money is purely a human imaginary construction.

Take this work seriously or don't even bother.

You're not even trying to question reality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

When entire conceptual Cage you've been created You Find yourself alone as void. Empty Void. Quite liberating. If this becomes infinite Love with all this facets (and it Should). Then Just wow. Glimpses but imagine this as eternal state. 

Well That What Being actually is but for it zero ego. 

No more  survival as survival. 

For anyone Who complains why life is difficult and want to stay as small self. Don't. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Truth Addict The human self you think you are is purely imaginary.

Focus on identifying all the ways in which you are imaginary.

Why should I listen to this? I mean it's just as imaginary as the thing it calls out as 'imaginary'.

Of course, if there is any answer, it will also automatically be imaginary.

@Haloman you are thinking in empowerment of money not in empowerment of thought and goal orientation. if the only solution to your problems is money then of course you will not come up with visionary solutions, you won`t even come up with visionary solutions of how to materialize money. if you think that money is printed you are not imagining it right. you can skip everything money can make you gain by finding a way to elevate your beingness by pure imagination on how to imagine it differently. but like with money it`s about getting your hands on the matter to get to results.

remember, deconstruction before reconstruction discarding before accumulation. if you want to gain something, learn to live without it for a while. figure out what the real problems are - there is never only one way to reach a goal. pure survival is not the most elevated way on finding your way as pure survival enslaves you to what survival manifests in you, not what you manifest in survival.

Reality is not What You think it is.

It is not mechanical. 

Not cause and effect based. It is Love based. 

Hahaha chains broken.

Not the body and the world. It's MYSELF. Spirit. 

You yourself get manifested. 

Amazing stuff it really is. 

What You want to Be? 

self That wants to survive? That is exactly What You get/are. 

From where this wisdom comes? 

Why I help? 

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️?

My Source=Your Source ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Haloman you could just starve yourselve and only reappear the moment you get enlightened. maybe you even swore that in your last life! try to remember!

Edited by remember
tried to get rid of that italian accent, but then thought it was not that bad and left it like that.

2 hours ago, remember said:

@Haloman you could just starve yourselve and only reappear the moment you get enlightened. maybe you even swore that in your last life! try to remember!

You sound like someone I know.

However, I can't remember. It's been like forever.

Edited by Truth Addict

23 hours ago, Haloman said:

@Leo Gura It just shows how seriously you take that imaginary thing called money if you resist to send it.

So either everything is imaginary and everything is at the same level of unimportance or everything is real and levels of importance are real things? 

On 03/09/2019 at 5:23 PM, zeroISinfinity said:

@SQAAD Lift your imaginary head up and look. 

Omfg I have nothing to do to exist It's effortless. 

That's bullshit. If that's truly a dream then I won't see the problem being a dictator.

Plus I always played game mindlessly my whole life.

Life is a Sandbox like Minecraft.

On the contrary playing hard like if it was real.

For having the best exclusives experience.

Even if you Say to someone who liked vidéo games at 12 years because life is 'meaningless' 

You're funny.

Only the weak lost 'all meaning'

The strong create all meaning

4 hours ago, molosku said:

So either everything is imaginary and everything is at the same level of unimportance or everything is real and levels of importance are real things? 

Well said. Problem is that in that first realm - nonduality (everything is at the same level of unimportance) we are only when we are in front of our computers, philosophizing or tripping. But when we are asked to do something tangible - transfer our life savings, drive without seating belts in traffic then everything becomes real - and there are dualities in levels of importance. And with that all this bullshitting about transcending survival goes out the window.

44 minutes ago, Haloman said:

Well said. Problem is that in that first realm - nonduality (everything is at the same level of unimportance) we are only when we are in front of our computers, philosophizing or tripping. But when we are asked to do something tangible - transfer our life savings, drive without seating belts in traffic then everything becomes real - and there are dualities in levels of importance. And with that all this bullshitting about transcending survival goes out the window.

That's Real too to laugh at someone coming to murder you. Not a fantasy. A true Sparta mindset.

Believe it or not the police spécial agent come my home once. I only was thinking about the style of their guns.

No you're not enlightened.

True enlightenment' it becomes hard to faint bullshit and looking like the average chimpbrain. The old values means shit.