Chi_

What are the disadvantages of removing your Wisdom Teeth? Affects Spiritual Growth?

18 posts in this topic

I have a feeling that removing your wisdom teeth is a smart way for the dental industry to earn some buck, so I don't want to trust the word of medical websites too much as they could be biased. 

I have a wisdom tooth that is irritating my cheek when I chew, so I might get it removed but the doctor also recommended that maybe it is a good idea to remove my bottom wisdom teeth which apparently looks like they are on their way to come out.

So will removing these teeth affect my health and therefore maybe hinder my spiritual growth because of it?

When my mum was a teenager, she had messed up teeth, but my grandma was scared to pull her teeth out and buy her braces. This then escalated into a much bigger problem, now when she is an adult, her teeth are all brown and uneven, you don't want that. It costs a whole bunch. I think there are some ways to avoid this problem in childhood, but I would recommend having your wisdom teeth pulled out if you have any issues. It hurts for like 3 days then it is okay and the operation is painless. 

Edited by bejapuskas

Wisdom teeth are connected to the heart. Do not remove them unless you absolutely have to. Most of the time you don't. This is to disrupt our connection to heart and can lead to heart disease. Nowadays they are just on autopilot doing there job for profit. Very few know the real truth about this and from where it stemmed.

All teeth are connected to other parts/organs of the body. You may notice teeth that you no longer have or are in bad condition also you may notice health problems in the areas or organs of the body connected to those teeth or missing teeth.

Even my (holistic) dentist tried this trick on me, i said nope, remove the smaller one sticking out instead, that's the one that is disturbing me and preventing the wisdom tooth from coming out and he still tried to say its better to remove my wisdom teeth.

He seemed stressed i wouldn't comply to the social normality of the situation, i realized he was under the influence of excess fluoride and chemical warfare keeping him spiritually blinded thus trapped in a machine-minded reality.

I smiled and have a nice day.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto do you know where upper right bicuspid tooth is connected?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

9 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

@pluto do you know where upper right bicuspid tooth is connected?

SOC-Fall-2015-WEB-GRAPHICS-Root-Canal-B.

B R E A T H E

@pluto  Yeh but you know, be careful with this, I don't know the quality of your jaw, but when you don't pull out certain teeth, it will evolve into a situation where you might as well pull out all of them. I feel like your understanding is quite holistic and deep, but be careful with recommending this to people randomly

5 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@pluto  Yeh but you know, be careful with this, I don't know the quality of your jaw, but when you don't pull out certain teeth, it will evolve into a situation where you might as well pull out all of them. I feel like your understanding is quite holistic and deep, but be careful with recommending this to people randomly

Understood and which is why i said, (only if its absolutely necessary) but knowing how the industry works, most of the time its not. See few different dentists and get different opinions and if possible, a holistic/biological dentists who understand this stuff and are more in-tune with traditional and natural methods which give you a broader perspective of the nature of the situation. All the best :)

B R E A T H E

18 hours ago, pluto said:

Wisdom teeth are connected to the heart. Do not remove them unless you absolutely have to. Most of the time you don't. This is to disrupt our connection to heart and can lead to heart disease. Nowadays they are just on autopilot doing there job for profit. Very few know the real truth about this and from where it stemmed.

All teeth are connected to other parts/organs of the body. You may notice teeth that you no longer have or are in bad condition also you may notice health problems in the areas or organs of the body connected to those teeth or missing teeth.

Even my (holistic) dentist tried this trick on me, i said nope, remove the smaller one sticking out instead, that's the one that is disturbing me and preventing the wisdom tooth from coming out and he still tried to say its better to remove my wisdom teeth.

He seemed stressed i wouldn't comply to the social normality of the situation, i realized he was under the influence of excess fluoride and chemical warfare keeping him spiritually blinded thus trapped in a machine-minded reality.

I smiled and have a nice day.

If you're really thinking like this that's funny. I loved the insane holistic dentist on fluoride

53 minutes ago, Aeris said:

If you're really thinking like this that's funny. I loved the insane holistic dentist on fluoride

I am infinite creativity!

B R E A T H E

56 minutes ago, pluto said:

I am infinite creativity!

But put this out of the forum. Unless you're a writter

2 hours ago, Aeris said:

But put this out of the forum. Unless you're a writter

I am the writer and the player.

B R E A T H E

@pluto

On Monday, my lower wisdom teeth were removed.  Since then I feel even more cold-hearted than before.

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

11 hours ago, Billy Shears said:

@pluto

On Monday, my lower wisdom teeth were removed.  Since then I feel even more cold-hearted than before.

I also have some teeth removed myself when i was younger and notice when i am in poorer health those parts of my body related to those damaged or removed teeth struggle more than the rest but there's sometimes nothing we can do since its in the past but only makes us stronger and pushes us to work harder and be wiser for the experiences to come.

Some people have shown cases of reaching such a high level health through pure devotion to spirit that they have grown a third set of teeth. Nevertheless, we should see it as more reason to become stronger and better and strive to always be and become the greatest version of ourselves to surpass most life's obstacles with flying colours.

The more in-tune with spirit we are, the less physical misalignments will effect us.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Thank you so much guys. I really mean it. All of your replies helped me think twice before removing my wisdom teeth. I decided not to as it is not an emergency and will try to follow a holistic approach. 

As I will be visiting the Isha Yoga Centre in India soon, I'll ask about this from the Siddha Vaidhya doctors there. (Eastern Medicinal doctors with knowledge of the human system at a deeper level). 

If they say something useful, I'll try and update this thread. Also I'll try to follow some pranayam yoga practices along with it and see if it will help as I also read online that it could help but not enough sources at the moment. 

Thank you again :)

Edited by Chi_

I don't know about your situation but for me they seemed to be growing at a wrong angle and I thought that they might have to remove it. I didn't do it and in a couple months they were as straight as all the others.

Check with yourself but it's not because your dentist says that you need to have them removed that it is the case. 

Sailing on the ceiling 

@Chi_

I felt like shit and had pain for a week after the surgery. But fortunately now it's getting better all the time. I even reconnected to my heart lol. 

Although I am also very skeptical about Western medicine and methods, unfortunately I actually had pain in biting, inflammation and swelling before the removal, so I had no other choice really.  Of course, you should listen to your feeling, but the longer you wait, the more painful it will be in hindsight.  All the best to you! :)

Edited by Billy Shears

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.