K VIL

Why are we attracted to Actualized.org?

26 posts in this topic

don`t laugh - it`s serious. maybe we all just try to make sense out of the information overload. like human filters, trying to find some food in the trash.

Edited by remember

My intuition tells me that this is the purest source of wisdom there is. 

I have had a little growth with other resources but actualized has changed the trajectory of my life 360 degrees. So much suffering and internal conflict has been resolved and is being resolved due to this work.  And for the first time ever,  I feel like I am heading the right direction in life, having a life purpose and having higher vision than money and corporate ladder. 

My mind has made Leo to a authority figure and that's because i need to learn some wisdom from him. 

"The Universe is Mental--held in the Mind of THE ALL."

--The Kybalion.

1 hour ago, Wlangr said:

My mind has made Leo to a authority figure and that's because i need to learn some wisdom from him. 

because maybe, you think you cannot learn wisdom from somewhere else? what do you think where leo got his wisdom from? how do you even know if it is wise to follow him. how do you even know he is wise? - and who`s wisdom will you get in the end? you can`t get someone elses wisdom, you can only get your own wisdom, it`s really the one thing you have to realize for yourself.

27 minutes ago, remember said:

because maybe, you think you cannot learn wisdom from somewhere else? what do you think where leo got his wisdom from? how do you even know if it is wise to follow him. how do you even know he is wise? - and who`s wisdom will you get in the end? you can`t get someone elses wisdom, you can only get your own wisdom, it`s really the one thing you have to realize for yourself.

Well said, thank you for that. :)

"The Universe is Mental--held in the Mind of THE ALL."

--The Kybalion.