Ariesleith

Gnosis: yellow religion?

7 posts in this topic

I have been reading and listening to a website that claims to integrate all religious ideas into one model of development toward DIRECT PERCEPTION OF THE TRUTH. They claim to give people the tools they need to discover the TRUTH. They claim many things that leo does to, or think similarly. Such as : we are in the dark ages , you are god, etc. They literally allow you to read 47 FULL books for free and offer like 40 other courses. they are super radical, but honestly highly developed in their perspective and values, or in other words, highly developed on the spiral, i think at least.  

I recommend just reading the books...

Here's a link to the books page:   https://gnosticteachings.org/books.html

Gnosis without mystical experience is sterility itself. It is just a religious ghost, without life or movement. It is the corpse of religion, animated intellectually by means of scraps fallen from the table of the past history of humanity. A “Universal Gnostic Church”! Good Lord! What can one say, what should be said, when one has a knowledge, however limited, of the laws of spiritual life governing all tradition?!

Anonymous . Meditations on the Tarot (p. 43). Penguin Publishing Group. Kindle Edition. 

Tomberg in his book argues that Gnosis - sacred knowledge - is passed down from mystical experiences through silent contemplation. Creating a 'Gnostic church' is having religion ass-backwards. It is a way of synthesizing spiritual traditions intellectually, which arrives precisely at nothing in particular. Rules are devoid of life and such an endeavor is sterile, uninspiring.

It's like having Catholic church with no saints and Christ. Mystics are the ones that give life to religion.
Religion is important for mystics as a context in terms of which mystical experiences can be expressed.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Ariesleith Be careful with that group. They're a cult centered around their deceased founder that engage in strict moralisation of members, demonisation of outsiders, etc.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

I highly doubt it's Yellow.

Those are not diverse books. Looks like they are all part of the same incestuous family.

I don't consider Gnositics to be that deeply woke. They are still playing at the shallow end of the nondual pool.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura  I think that they Samuel aun wore has not awoken to the nature of infinite love, but does have genuine clairvoyance, or at least is an accomplished dream yogi. However I really don't know what to think, because he never sights his ideas or makes references to people that aren't mythical or religious figures that he happens to have very intense rigid ideas about.  

I think that he has a deeply blue approach to political analysis. I read his book on education and it was very insightful, had extremely potent ideas pertaining to teaching people how to be conscious... But he demonized the school system. So it is at least a good example of how blue functions in different lines of development.