Tistepiste

Side effect after taking mdma

25 posts in this topic

@Tistepiste That's hardly anything! You should be ok, don't worry. Looks like the article is describing what you have. Good find! Eat healthy and try to take it easy for a while. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Space Well actually one dose is 1/2 dips normally, it's more than you think! But yes the article seems to describe what I have 

You'll recover, just take it easy, rest lots, take care of yourself. Yes sounds like brain zaps. They will go away.

Sounds like you've learned your lesson already, but just to hammer it home for other readers: don't dose MDMA or other roll/molly drugs in subsequent days, or even weeks. Avoid redosing. Measure your doses. If you must get high again the next day after MDMA, switch to acid or something like that instead of taking more MDMA etc, much safer. Get your pills tested - but remember if it's pure MDMA doesn't make it safe - MDMA has some dangers and you have to use it carefully, properly and occasionally.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

7 hours ago, Aeris said:

isn't man made of infinite intelligence, hence mdma is man made ? :D 
your point don't stick, but mdma is bad for the body surely, no science needed, pure feeling of dirtyness inside at the comedown tell me the truth.

once in a year is enough, even too much for me, I would bet on mushroom/lsd/weed if I need any drug though, all stimulants besides a cup of coffee makes you insanely fucked in the middle run.

My points do not stick for you because you entirely misunderstand my points. Everything is infinite intelligence yes but living in harmony and in-tune with infinite intelligence is completely different. Just being itself is living in-tune with infinite intelligence. Trying to do better than being itself which is already perfect in itself is not living in harmony with infinite intelligence.

B R E A T H E

@outlandish @pluto

Thanks for the input.

I'll wait it out a few days..!

Now I thought it was going better but the brain zaps were much more frequent last evening, through my whole body and every 1-4 seconds when I relaxed the most.

Now.. it gets worse.. I tried to relax but the more I relaxed the more intense the zaps and suddenly I snapped out of my body. I got an out of body experience..

I couldn't see anything because I was laying in a dark room but I can describe it like this:

I felt like I was floating, weightless. Suddenly I had the intense feeling I wasn't wasn't in my room anymore. I could hear voices. They were taking about me but I can't remember the content. It seemed voices of concern though.

I also knew I wasn't asleep because I knew I was awake. I was totally self aware and normally when this happens I snap out of the dream, but I didn't. 

I couldn't feel anything but I could think. I tried to move but couldn't, I was floating and I couldn't steer the direction.

The thought that popped up was: "This is it.." I thought I probably had a heart failure and that I was in the process of dying.

After surrendering to this thought, surprisingly I didn't feely any anxiety or stress. Just complete surrender to the thought and feeling that the game was played. Game over.

After this, I could feel I was suddenly back in my room and I could feel my body lowering. Then I could feel I was gently entering back into my body and I could feel my bed again.

I saw some slight geen yellowish light form in front of me but when I turned in my light in the room it disappeared.

The brain zaps were still present but way less intense. An hour later I fell asleep.