Tistepiste

Side effect after taking mdma

25 posts in this topic

So I had a wonderful mdma trip this weekend that I will share with you later.. but now I have a side symptom I'm worrying about.

I took 3 dips of mdma in a period of 3 hours on Saturday and had the most intense experience with mdma. Really nice.

Next day I took 2 dips, didn't feel anything, took 2 more 2 hours later, still nothing, ended up taking 6 dips in a period of 8 hours. Didn't really feel anything.

Now I'm home, one day later and whenever I am relaxing, out of my head, I have this intense energy rush through my head.

It starts with a crackling sound and feeling inside my ears (like the sound of these birthday candles they put on a cake and then it starts cracking with fire spikes around it)? 

It is always followed by a "wooshing" sound and feeling , like some car passes you very quickly from both sides, and goes down until the top of my neck,right under my ears. It basically starts at the same position the cracking started and ended, and continues the path.

Cracking - wooshh - cracking - woosshh

Every 3-5 Min, when I don't use brain power..

Anyone any idea?

Edited by Tistepiste

Yes anytime you take substances your self-awareness heightens. What you are doing is becoming hyper sensitive to your reality and noticing growth in the feeling of reality. In other words, your consciousness is deepening into your own self. 

It makes you aware of things that your not normally aware of, because your going abou your daily business. But when you take substances for spiritual purposes, you know that your trying to focus on you. 

Infact it was quite an insightful trip. I’ll show you how. It shows you how much your really attached to your physical body and the material paradigm. 

Maybe you need to do some questioning on how quantum physics is disproved. :) 

Edited by Aakash

Do you understand it's a horrible idea to take MDMA again the day after, or even a week or two after?

And you don't weigh your doses? 

These substances are not toys.

@Maya_0 yeah I know. Normally I wait 3-4 months for another time but in a festival I tend to do it the day after

18 minutes ago, Tistepiste said:

@Maya_0 yeah I know. Normally I wait 3-4 months for another time but in a festival I tend to do it the day after

Did you even test the “mdma” you bought? As someone who was part of the underground rave scene for about 7 years, I can pretty much promise you that if you bought this at the event, didn’t test it, and don’t know you’re dealer, it was hands down not mdma. 

A single mdma dosage/trip can takes weeks to recover from just neurologically. Use these things responsibily regardless of the situation. 

3 hours ago, Maya_0 said:

Do you understand it's a horrible idea to take MDMA again the day after, or even a week or two after?

And you don't weigh your doses? 

These substances are not toys.

+1

@kieranperez it were mdma cristals. Had to powder it ourselves and yes I know that's why I didn't feel anything the next day since my brain wasn't ready for it yet.

Anyways not asking for a lecture just asking if anyone can relate to the symptoms but thanks for caring

Edited by Tistepiste

Never, ever, ever do MDMA 2 days in a row. MDMA unlike other classical psychedelics, release most if not all serotonin in the brain after the first dose. Even a second dose is not wise but for self-actualization and therapeutic purposes half the initial dose 2 - 4 hours in is recommended and no more than once every 3 - 4 months or you could smoke a joint even wiser since it protects against neurological damage which MDMA could cause.

Doing multiple dosage and 2 days in a row can really damage your brain. I suggest youtube a MDMA recovery smoothie and consume healthy herbs/spices especially neuro-protective ones and lots of fresh fruits and vegetables to replenish your system.

Take it easy for a while, cannabis and CBD oil helps a lot with neurotoxicity if that is your thing. Personally i no longer mess with such a dangerous substance, i feel like over time it does more harm than good. Stick to natural psychedelics like mushrooms, ayahuasca, cannabis if anything.

Nature knows best, whats found in nature is a direct expression of infinite intelligence manifest, thus would be highly unlikely to mess you up badly. What is created by man in a lab is most likely not in harmony with infinite intelligence thus much more likely to cause damage that may not be able to be repaired completely.

Our bodies understand whats natural, anything artificial our bodies see as toxins and alien and try to get rid of it ASAP.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

MDMA is Neurotoxic.
MDMA has been proved to be safer to take at once (let's say 125 mg at once) instead of 3 sips (41.66mg, 41.66mg, 41.66mg). Sips are bad, it's either you take all, or not at all. (Don't take more than 150-200 mg ever), and if you want to strengthen it take after 1:30 hours half of the first dosage.
Those are safe guidelines. Sipping makes it more neurotoxic, you had done a lot of sips, plus taken two days in a row, which tires the body and literally depletes your serotonin, which makes you feel very bad.

@Tistepiste

This is why I asked if you've been drinking lots of fluids...............

Water Intoxication

Sadly, people have also died after using MDMA because they drank a lot of water or carbonated beverages to avoid overheating.

While many clubs and festivals have areas with free water available, there is such a thing as too much water. When a person consumes excessive amounts of water, it can dilute the levels of sodium in their blood. This can lead to swelling of the brain.

"crackling sound and feeling inside my earsIt is always followed by a "wooshing" sound"

12 hours ago, pluto said:

Never, ever, ever do MDMA 2 days in a row. MDMA unlike other classical psychedelics, release most if not all serotonin in the brain after the first dose. Even a second dose is not wise but for self-actualization and therapeutic purposes half the initial dose 2 - 4 hours in is recommended and no more than once every 3 - 4 months or you could smoke a joint even wiser since it protects against neurological damage which MDMA could cause.

Doing multiple dosage and 2 days in a row can really damage your brain. I suggest youtube a MDMA recovery smoothie and consume healthy herbs/spices especially neuro-protective ones and lots of fresh fruits and vegetables to replenish your system.

Take it easy for a while, cannabis and CBD oil helps a lot with neurotoxicity if that is your thing. Personally i no longer mess with such a dangerous substance, i feel like over time it does more harm than good. Stick to natural psychedelics like mushrooms, ayahuasca, cannabis if anything.

Nature knows best, whats found in nature is a direct expression of infinite intelligence manifest, thus would be highly unlikely to mess you up badly. What is created by man in a lab is most likely not in harmony with infinite intelligence thus much more likely to cause damage that may not be able to be repaired completely.

Our bodies understand whats natural, anything artificial our bodies see as toxins and alien and try to get rid of it ASAP.

isn't man made of infinite intelligence, hence mdma is man made ? :D 
your point don't stick, but mdma is bad for the body surely, no science needed, pure feeling of dirtyness inside at the comedown tell me the truth.

once in a year is enough, even too much for me, I would bet on mushroom/lsd/weed if I need any drug though, all stimulants besides a cup of coffee makes you insanely fucked in the middle run.

7 minutes ago, Tistepiste said:

@cetus56 sorry I didn't mean to ignore you. I drank water but not too much 

got a friend who did 5 days in a row, ain't braindead yet, but he suffered from many symptoms for 2 weeks. ( festival )

pure belgium mdma ( 300 mg, the purest shit you could do ) belgium is one of the best country for mdma/extasy btw. 

I did there for my first time, and compared to France, it's like 5 times more efficients ( 5 hours of fapping in the grass ).

they cost nothing and put you properly high and lovy.

if you didn't do more than 1000 mg in 2 days, should be fine, you'll need a proper week of diet/sport/sleeping well and not using drug to recover but it will eventually

Edited by Aeris

@Tistepiste I've never heard of anyone having these sorts of side effects. What is a dip? How many grams in each 'dip'?

Seeing as it has only been a few days I would not worry about it too much. See how it goes over the coming days. Sometimes the MDMA stays in your system for quite a few days afterwards, particularly if you've taken a lot. If it is still a problem a week from now, I would definitely recommend going to see your doctor. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

15 minutes ago, Tistepiste said:

@Aeris well guess what, these were pure mdma cristals from Belgium

good that's good to know, good product then 90% of time. ( and the 10% is rare and you can detect it with your hands/eyes )

I wish I did rampage this fucking year, but too poor and alone for it. ( Door was great, but it became too monney hell trap )

you'll have nothing for 2 days, but do the thing I told, eat well, sleep well, smoke a bit of weed, / don't look on internet if you have damaged your brain that's an useless thought to get anxiety at best.

You'll feel better I m sure, let the body heal itself a bit.

Drink water, and don't listen loud music neither ( ears are a sensible thing in the end ).

if it doesn't go away after 7 days, maybe watch out.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_frFR806FR806&ei=TstuXd-3BZLkgweDpofoAQ&q=how+many+time+mdma+stay+in+system+comedown&oq=how+many+time+mdma+stay+in+system+comedown&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i160.5202.6161..6346...0.2..0.100.733.8j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71j33i22i29i30j33i21.Ld8SjtnI60c&ved=0ahUKEwjflsGtvbXkAhUS8uAKHQPTAR0Q4dUDCAo&uact=5

Edited by Aeris