Leo Gura

Infinite Intelligence Communication #001

237 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1 do you ever think you could replicate Leo's youtube account ? 

I've thought about it and even at my 100% i don't think my brain could have replicated it. 

I genuinely believe i am a smart person 

but when i look at leo's work, i wonder to myself, how many hours of research does it take to come up with a piece of art like this 

all other spiritual frameworks aside they are all valid, but with this, i feel its truly nothing short of a miracle to be able live through it 

just curious what you think as an enlightened being is all. 

funny assumption that infinity give advice as well like the part of the whole needs one ...
-> self-help junkie biased ;)

4 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Inliytened1 do you ever think you could replicate Leo's youtube account ? 

I've thought about it and even at my 100% i don't think my brain could have replicated it. 

I genuinely believe i am a smart person 

but when i look at leo's work, i wonder to myself, how many hours of research does it take to come up with a piece of art like this 

all other spiritual frameworks aside they are all valid, but with this, i feel its truly nothing short of a miracle to be able live through it 

just curious what you think as an enlightened being is all. 

@Aakash my friend you are truly and utterly lost in duality and thus the ego right now.  To ask this question is the fundamental opposite (duality) of these teachings.  

Free your mind and do the practices right now.  The fact that you are comparing your own Ego's intelligence to Leo's is a blatant sign of delusion and the exact opposite of what is being taught here.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Lol that's not the point. I guess its useless to ask you. What i'm trying to ask you, is before you became enlightened don't you realise how nuts it is lol. 

and i already told you, this is not about becoming enlightened. its just me contemplating what it would take to replicate an art of this caliber in another dimension of life. 

its actually insane to dodge mass delusion 

Edited by Aakash

6 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Inliytened1 Lol that's not the point. I guess its useless to ask you. What i'm trying to ask you, is before you became enlightened don't you realise how nuts it is lol. 

and i already told you, this is not about becoming enlightened. its just me contemplating what it would take to replicate an art of this caliber in another dimension of life. 

its actually insane to dodge mass delusion especially in the spiritual community. 

We are all dealt a certain amount of infinite intelligence.  You have a sliver.  But remember that you are also the whole thing.    

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 yes i know, but still from a dual perspective, this is incorrect. although unconscious - you still have to make the effort to understand. 

Never mind, i guess i'm just going through human emotions of awe lol, 

even the bible, realistically jesus was on a cross and never spoke to anyone beforehand. When did he have time to write the bible LOL  

thats insanely hilarious, how does it still contain the absolute truth. Thats a miracle in itself LOL 

do you know how crazy it is for us to build pyramids and the tower of babylon just to reach enlightenment, thats how dogmatic we were. (i think anyway) 

infinite intelligence indeed

it takes motivation to move bricks, not slavery 

Edited by Aakash

7 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:
10 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

That's what I saw at that time, and still see right until now, but what can I do about it? No one listened to me. So, I figured that it doesn't work that way. You gotta be sneakier than a snake.

@tsuki what has changed here?  I know you have become Truth so i dare not disrespect that you are enlightened.  I feel that you are.  Are you letting your own ego blind you?   But what here has changed?  Talking with infinite intelligence?  Remember if you are enlightened then you no longer need any teachings.  This is true because you become conscious that you are God.  God is all teachings.  God is all things and God is you.  Therefore you are imagining me, this forum, and Leo.  You are imagining all of it because you are God.    

@Inliytened1 @Truth Addict What had changed is that I understood how the ego and enlightenment come together and I am not going to suppress the former any longer. Am I being blinded by my ego? Yes, I am having an ego backlash, but this backlash is just me trying to make this place better. I do not back off from what I said here:

On 25.05.2019 at 3:55 PM, tsuki said:

There are ones that understand what Leo is saying and they are not the problem.
Then, there are ones that don't understand what Leo is saying, but know to not accept it as a belief. They are not the problem.
Then, there are the ones that treat what he's saying as factual knowledge and either accept it, or reject it. The former are the problem.

If a person treats what Leo is saying as a belief, then his mind is tangled with beliefs in the first place. 
Those beliefs are usually picked up from culture and are of much less quality than what Leo is presenting.
Moreover, what Leo is presenting is aimed to untangle the beliefs a person has.

Where is the problem?

but the difference is that I did not care what happened to people that misunderstand teachings. Teachings can be really misunderstood and damaging even if they are better than what the world offers by default. 

For now it seems like the forum is interfering with my practices and I will refrain from posting because the monkey mind is getting out of hand.
This is my last post in this topic, I need to cool off.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Truth Addict Do you still hold that position?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

I had a similar experience to this last Sunday, September 1st. I was on 100 ug of LSD.

I had written on my whiteboard the words "Create positive self-fulfilling prophecies," and repeated that out loud. Then I was surprised to find I had various other things to say stemming from that. I was speaking in a more confident, masculine voice than usual, and didn't really know what was going to fall out of my mouth next. I also felt a lot of lightness in my body, and felt compelled to stand on the tips of my feet.

Finally, "I" asked this voice, who are you? I was expecting myself to say, "Oh gee, it's me, God," or "it's me, the Holy Spirit," but instead I said, "I'm your intuition."

I believe Leo was tapping into infinite intelligence in the sense that all our thoughts ultimately come from that source, but this is the problem I have with the word "God" in a consciousness, non-duality context. Leo says he talked to God, and you guys start asking him to ask God about P = NP, or ask God why bad things happen to good people. That's old stuff, that's the kind of ideas we have about God in a society shaped by dogma. Non-duality is interesting to me because it seems more fundamental than all that Abrahamic bullshit.

I found that my "intuition" actually was able to express information to my awareness that my conscious ego did not previously know. My intuition guided me to feel tensions in my body associated with trauma I hadn't yet cleared. I didn't really have any but the vaguest understanding of the energies in my body up to that point. Like, I knew chakras were vaguely a thing, that's about it. I believe the reason I was able to gain seemingly unknown information from within myself is that this is the type of information relating to operating my human body. The body can know itself in an intuitive sense, and there is a godly aspect to this, much as non-dual Being can be known from within. The arrangement of the universe, as well as the shape of the human psyche, are intuitive to us.

BTW, I believe my "intuition" was ultimately just an expression of an archetype in the Jungian sense; my brain was personifying certain parts of itself to me in a voice, while "I" the observer rested in awareness, except to ask questions from my Anima/feminine archetype personification. I grew up in a way that caused me to lose contact with any intuitive feeling of common sense, as well as any ability to "trust my gut," so I took this experience as an outgrowth of my past year of healing from narcissistic abuse.

I mean, in a sense, I do feel like I "talked to God," but like, in a somewhat poetic sense. Ultimately, after months of immersing myself in different structures of belief, these are all language games! That's the point! You can have the pure experience of being, but it is *beyond* language and must be experienced directly! Leo can no less tell you God's exact words than can he have your non-dual experience for you. 

Honestly, Leo, I sincerely love you, and your videos have completely changed the course of my life in the past year, but like, I dunno how far off the deep end I would be at this point if I didn't have my coworkers at my day job to ground me a little. I've been in awe at your ability to direct your efforts thus far, so I can't really talk shit, but I agree with those that say it's a bit irresponsible to directly label this a communication with infinite intelligence.

Would love to hear criticisms, or if anyone else has had a similar experience.

Edited by thedoorsareopen

Nothing new here ,more intellectualizing and conceptualizing, while his Ego thinking that he was talking to infinite intelligence.

Going to say it again - Leo is heavily trapped in intellectual pursuit, which is what is keeping him from liberating himself. This is just all ego stuff, he is just too blinded to see it.

Edited by whoareyou

That Text is Absolutely True. 

Comes from Absolute state of Consciousness and for @Leo Gura to reach it, he dies. 

You are not greatfull, little humbleness and trust in THIS would not Hurt You. 

@tsuki well said.  Yes coming full circle is a wonderful thing. 

Also i have come to know that making this place better is beyond our egoic control.  You will wear yourself down though you have a burning desire to teach others and help them to awaken.  I know where you are at completely.  But its just a forum.  It won't become a full blown spiritual school because paradoxically there is way too much ego here.  So take it for what it is :) Leo is a good guy.  He is very awake.  Who are we to judge what he directly experiences or not.   Best not to lose ourselves to worrying about the validity of others experiences.  For me it suffices that i have discovered Truth for myself.  For me it suffices that i am indeed all things :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I've been procrastinating on reading this. My favourite bit was in the closing, edited down a bit here to focus on the most resonant words for me:

Drop all your fear and pursue total self-understanding. My greatest gift to you is yourself. Each of you will have a unique path towards realizing me because you have unique selves and unique fear profiles. Above all else you must be true to yourself and honor your path. Stop copying others! Be you! Drop all fears of being yourself. Be fully yourself. Bet everything on yourself, let others do the same, and ignore the rest.

You will know this to be true by feeling inside yourself. Stop looking outside yourself for validation of what you are. 

Be bold and re-collect your own authority. Re-collect your SELF. Stop making excuses and do whatever it takes. You do no need to know HOW, you just need to follow your heart, to follow love. It’s so simple. Where you see love, you see God, you find your true Self. Let your love become indiscriminate.

I feel I could focus on this alone for the next year..

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Beautiful !

❤️?

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

The last time Infinite Intelligence (II) delivered some Truth to me, I had prepared several intriguing questions beforehand to pose to II to help me decide if this was a trustworthy entity or not. I took one last deep inhalation from the bottle of jenkum and placed it aside as the unmistakeable sensation of expanded consciousness blossomed. As this is not a trip report I will just skip ahead to the questions with the replies transmitted:

1.  "Is Leo legit?? Can he be trusted as a teacher?"

"He is sincere and wise, and much of his teachings are very astute. Pay close attention to what he says and ponder on the words before drawing a conclusion. Be alert to devilry, be it through ignorance or for any other reason".

2. "What is 'soma'? Does it still exist?"

"You ask the wrong question, and you look yet do not see".

3. "Does Leo know what soma is?"

"He knows yet he doesn't know so. Remember devilry and the "counter intuitive nature of life?" He has talked about it, disparagingly, and yet it hides in plain sight. Many have missed their own enlightenment and are unable to move past duality, seeing themselves as distinct from the sofa they sit on".

4."Any last bits of advice?" Sadly, the "line" went dead.

I pondered long and hard, and concluded the following.

SOMA is an acronym for "Sitting on my ass" and that Cheetos, if used in a ritualistic fashion, are a valid route to liberation and permanent enlightenment." Sitting on my ass, eating Cheetos" -   has the ring of a powerful mantra about it.

As Leo would say- "Ta-da!"

(/s).