Leo Gura

Infinite Intelligence Communication #001

237 posts in this topic

@tsuki Okay, 

at this point, i would retaliate with some wise words of my own -__- 

but i would delude myself as i don't have a teaching of my own. 

So i will take an extract from leo's teachings: 

"insights are baked into words, such is the nature of understanding"     

Edited by Aakash

You should listen to this guy, he's very interesting and funny, i would put him in the same box as peter ralston. you know, guys without a scripture. Who may or may not know about axioms and paradox's.  

Edited by Aakash

@tsuki It seems like we've changed sides over the last couple of months :D

On 25/05/2019 at 4:55 PM, tsuki said:

There are ones that understand what Leo is saying and they are not the problem.
Then, there are ones that don't understand what Leo is saying, but know to not accept it as a belief. They are not the problem.
Then, there are the ones that treat what he's saying as factual knowledge and either accept it, or reject it. The former are the problem.

If a person treats what Leo is saying as a belief, then his mind is tangled with beliefs in the first place. 
Those beliefs are usually picked up from culture and are of much less quality than what Leo is presenting.
Moreover, what Leo is presenting is aimed to untangle the beliefs a person has.

Where is the problem?

I'm not saying anything, and I'm not against or with anyone. It's just interesting how easily perspectives can change over time.

@Truth Addict touche.

Leo is teaching different stuff than few months back :D. I'm gonna lay off the forum for some time.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is so obvious it goes without saying.

It's because I am here leading people that you take objection to my leadership.

Every follower thinks he knows better than the leader, yet he is too lazy or incompetent to lead. Such is the nature of leadership.

@tsuki. This is for both you and Leo - following and leading is a duality.  Dont fall into that trap.  Just because one participates in this forum does not mean they are following anyone.  This is all relative.  If you own your own business then you can say people who work for your company follow you.  But this again is relative.  Don't confuse being on this forum with being a follower.  

In Truth there is no such thing unless you create that yourself.  

Truth is Truth itself.  It's not anyone's teachings.  No one owns it.  It just is itself.

So the realization of Truth is bigger, much bigger than anything else as it is prior to anything else.

People here have to realize that Oneness isn't some greeny thing about us all being One.  It is literal.  I literally am Leo.  I am tsuki.  Its just one thing.  When you actually realize this it will shock you.  Because you don't know it at that point - you ARE it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@tsuki It seems like we've changed sides over the last couple of months :D

I'm not saying anything, and I'm not against or with anyone. It's just interesting how easily perspectives can change over time.

I couldn't find what @tsukis original post above but well said @tsuki you nailed it about people taking these teachings as beliefs.  I have been trying to say that for almost a year on the forum and it is like trying to run up a never ending hill.  It's futile.  Until people do the work and have the life exp.  Truth will remain dogma to them.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 what is the truth ? 

out of curiosity 

on a separate note 

what Leo says isn't actually incorrect, i am deluded with ignorance of life vs death right now, not that i don't know how to get out of it. But lets say i died, i would assume that this alone qualifies me for a leadership position. 

How can i say this ? 

the sad thing is that it's actually easier to delude yourself after you are enlightened, then before you were. because who will back-test your new delusions now about the absolute truth of reality within your current time period. LOL you get psychadelics to show the god zeus, so you know he's real ha-ha-ha ,your spatial location of absolute infinity is limited to certain features of explanation, writing about a god called nephrotis is no longer valid due to our materialistic beliefs even if that god nephrotis is actually real, located elsewhere in absolute infinity. 

Still this was only minor information, i'm more interested in the question... what is the truth ? 

Edited by Aakash

14 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Inliytened1 what is the truth ? 

out of curiosity 

on a separate note 

what Leo says isn't actually incorrect, i am deluded with ignorance of life vs death right now, not that i don't know how to get out of it. But lets say i died, i would assume that this alone qualifies me for a leadership position. 

How can i say this ? 

the sad thing is that it's actually easier to delude yourself after you are enlightened, then before you were. because who will back-test your new delusions now about the absolute truth of reality within your current time period. LOL you get psychadelics to show the god zeus, so you know he's real ha-ha-ha ,your spatial location of absolute infinity is limited to certain features of explanation, writing about a god called nephrotis is no longer valid due to our materialistic beliefs even if that god nephrotis is actually real, located elsewhere in absolute infinity. 

Still this was only minor information, i'm more interested in the question... what is the truth ? 

This is the paradox in trying to teach Truth.  You CAN'T because it can't be learned.    It has to be Be'd LOL.

Nevertheless we try and we are demonized.  It is what it is.   What is the issue with death?  It is indeed a duality.  You are isness that takes all forms.  Yet this current form has you so gripped that you can't become that which you already are - Truth.  It is indeed hard to see beyond the veil when you are the fucking veil :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

56 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Truth Addict touche.

Leo is teaching different stuff than few months back :D. I'm gonna lay off the forum for some time.

That's what I saw at that time, and still see right until now, but what can I do about it? No one listened to me. So, I figured that it doesn't work that way. You gotta be sneakier than a snake.

Edited by Truth Addict

@Inliytened1 ¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬ as buddha said its a special kind of ignorance

you can, all teachings that teach the absolute truth, reflect the true self in its words. the teachings are meant to point right back at yourself. 

the problem with death is that it is not an experience

and ehhh i made some contracts that directly contradict the point of dieing to a non-experience even if it is the absolute truth. 

Still i enjoy the path itself,  new things learnt everyday about what to do as a life purpose and what the actuality i should subscribe to is. 

regarding the truth, i see ... it HAS to be be'd 

thanks for answering the question

Edited by Aakash

11 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Inliytened1 ¬¬ ¬¬¬¬¬¬ as buddha said its a special kind of ignorance

you can, all teachings that teach the absolute truth, reflect the true self in its words. the teachings are meant to point right back at yourself. 

the problem with death is that it is not an experience

and ehhh i made some contracts that directly contradict the point of dieing to a non-experience even if it is the absolute truth. 

Still i enjoy the path itself,  new things learnt everyday about what to do as a life purpose. 

Precisely.  By experience you mean what you and i as egos have taken over.  We have assumed Being for ourselves.  But Being is Being.  That is what it is and that is all it will ever be for eternity.  In order for God / you to "experience" we must create the illusion of form.   In actuality there is no such thing as death there is only Being.  Being = nothing = everything = Love = Infinity.   Death is something we have to create in order to experience ourself.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Yes but as infinite intelligence works, there is a problem with the absolute truth and the truth of the matter. 

you can say the truth of the matter, 

but you can not take them with you to your death bed. 

:| if only it was that easy

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Inliytened1 Yes but as infinite intelligence works, there is a problem with the absolute truth and the truth of the matter. 

you can say the truth of the matter, 

but you can not take them with you to your death bed. 

:| if only it was that easy

There is no problem.  That is by design :)

It is only your ego that creates a problem.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

That last video, the guy  around 1:04:00 talks about how the idea that I have something called consciousness which, through various practices, can be raised is just another story.  Just like Christianity.

...I thought that was a new perspective I haven't heard in a while.  Versus people like Leo, Ken Wilber, and other schools which are all about raising levels of consciousness.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

@Matt23 that's because there is a fundamental difference between telling someone directly vs letting them figure things out for themselves. :) 

its counter productive to ones path. 

there is an absolute truth but it can never be spoken because you defeat the purpose of telling the absolute truth itself for the purpose of realisation.  that is why we talk in examples. To let the seeker find out how, what, why ,when , how 

gotta be a true master to realise why xD

Edited by Aakash

9 minutes ago, Matt23 said:

That last video, the guy  around 1:04:00 talks about how the idea that I have something called consciousness which, through various practices, can be raised is just another story.  Just like Christianity.

...I thought that was a new perspective I haven't heard in a while.  Versus people like Leo, Ken Wilber, and other schools which are all about raising levels of consciousness.

While this is true, "I" as in the separate self is a story too, so in order to reach an audience of people still identified with their ego to various degrees, Leo has to move up the spiral of stories so to speak. Leo does remind his audience that actualized.org can be outgrown, but just like spiral dynamics you are never going to outgrow it unless you get to that stage first.

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

14 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

this killed me man, thank you

Edited by Omni

3 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

That's what I saw at that time, and still see right until now, but what can I do about it? No one listened to me. So, I figured that it doesn't work that way. You gotta be sneakier than a snake.

@tsuki what has changed here?  I know you have become Truth so i dare not disrespect that you are enlightened.  I feel that you are.  Are you letting your own ego blind you?   But what here has changed?  Talking with infinite intelligence?  Remember if you are enlightened then you no longer need any teachings.  This is true because you become conscious that you are God.  God is all teachings.  God is all things and God is you.  Therefore you are imagining me, this forum, and Leo.  You are imagining all of it because you are God.    

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.