Leo Gura

Infinite Intelligence Communication #001

237 posts in this topic

@How to be wise Fortunately I care less and less what materialists think.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura does the conversation happen at a supraconscious level ? What kind of samadhi is it ? 

I suppose the conversation is about love and want for that not any theory.

Does true selflessness means to be having no individual choice and doing all for the greatest good of people ?

Edited by captainamerica

@Leo Gura infinite intelligence said when our lives end we will merge back into God does this mean a physical death or the type of death achieved through liberation.  Does that mean theres no such thing as reincarnation not sure what your view is on that. 

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@How to be wise Fortunately I care less and less what materialists think.

I wonder if your life purpose is also a high conscious startup, would the non-duality message be passed on more effectively? Then, non-duality would be told in a more "logical" way related to everyday life. In fact, non-duality/enlightenment does relate to everyday life if it happens naturally (kensho). It's also profoundly meaningful if it has impacted your life in this way.

Also, your life purpose/startup would have a scaling feature for financial security (self-employment--without being uprooted when you travel/migrate) and financial freedom (product for passive income)--"killing two birds with a stone." (I don't like this metaphor. I love birds.) Only one way to find out--just do it. :P 

A person would have to understand this part in order to prevent himself/herself from being jobless/homeless in a stage orange society, and also to become successful and create jobs and help others. How can you learn to help others when you can't even help yourself? Learning about startups in combination with Spiral Dynamics will also help an individual to see the big picture and adjust if a society regresses below orange, like if a war starts. What if everything in your possession gets wiped out? 

On 06/09/2019 at 0:07 AM, Commodent said:

@Leo Gura Ask Infinite Intelligence if P = NP. The solution would grant you a million bucks, and no one would ever call you a narcissist again :P

Science is much better at solving that problem than infinite intelligence.

This is a common mistake people on this forum make. duality is like waves, and non duality is like discovering what's under the waves. Just because you know what's at the bottom of the sea doesn't mean you know anything about waves. 

If you want to know more about waves, you need to use science. If you want to know what those waves are made of, you need infinite intelligence.

another analogy is, just because you are a chemist doesn't mean you know how to attract girls, even though woman are made of atoms and chemicals. 

infinite intelligence is not superior to science, it just pokes reality from a different dimension, which has limitations. 

@Key Elements hahahah... startups are the opposite to high consciousness. startups are companies, and by governmental design must be low consciousness to survive. 

If you want to make a high consciousness startup, you must first do some governmental reforms. 

This is another common mistake on this forum... people think you can make a high consciousness startup. You can't. If you want to do anything high consciousness with business you need to look into changing laws and policies not making a business. 

Edited by electroBeam

@electroBeam I didn't say low conscious startups. I said high conscious ones--the ones that could turn into your life purpose or combine with it. How far along are you on your life purpose? Haven't got to it yet? It would be nice not to work for a low conscious company, and instead work for yourself doing meaningful work. Anything could be a company--an app, a book, a tool, art, music, etc. I think you haven't started your life purpose yet, or haven't got any ideas on it yet. That's why you're saying such things. A company is a broad term. It doesn't have to be government, and it doesn't have to be corrupt. Let's not make up your own definition of what is a company.

Just now, Key Elements said:

@electroBeam i didn't say low conscious startups. I said high conscious ones. The ones that could turn into your life purpose or combine with it. How far along are you on your life purpose? Haven't got to it yet? It would be nice not to work for a low conscious company, and instead work for yourself doing meaningful work. Anything could be a company--an app, a book, a tool, art, music, etc. I think you haven't started your life purpose yet, or haven't got any ideas on it yet. That's why you're such things. A company is a broad term. It doesn't have to be government, and it doesn't have to be corrupt.

I've spent the last 4 years miserably and painfully searching for my life purpose. I've done Leo's course 4 times plus a few other ones.

I have expertise knowledge of startups because I've made a successful one(which I naively like you thought could be high consciousness). And I've been through 2 accelerators and will probably be going through another one at the end of the year. Mine is a med tech startup, as altruistic of a startup as possible. I have spiritual friends who have attempted startups based off shamanism, vedantic teachings and 'conscious capitalism' values. I've implemented the ESG(environment, social, governance) + FDA processes into our startup. Our company have contacts in India, USA, Singapore. 

I've seen the macro and micro of startup life, and see the fundamental flaws with it which impede effective altruism. Especially in the United States and Singapore(especially Singapore!)

@electroBeam well, too bad. If you don't like your startup and you consider it to be low conscious, then it's back to the drawing board. Why should I blindly and naively believe you that a startup can't be combined with a life purpose and non-duality? I don't have to make up my own narrow definition of what is a startup.

Bored with this. Infinite potential 

You are Infinite potential. Love THIS and everything That You really are and my promise is that all doors Will be open for You. 

You do not have to beleive this average (IQ 87) deluded dude but Try it. Try it for a month. 

OK came up with this. It might help. I stead of thinking your egoic mind is your mind. Try to take your perception as your mind. Make big leap. Drop small mind and take THIS as your mind. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 9/5/2019 at 11:51 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura Why don't you ask infinite intelligence how many people alive today have directly accessed it? Why don't you ask it what the akashic records are? Why didn't you ask it new things instead of rehashing the same points? Is that impossible because it would break the balance or disrupt your path? 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState It wasn't a pre-calculated thing. I asked what was most important to me in the moment.

Technical minutia is something the ego-mind cares about. There are much bigger fish to fry.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 9/2/2019 at 6:55 PM, Leo Gura said:

I'll keep that a secret for now. Something new and unknown to most psychonauts.

What do you have to gain from this? Just tell people lmao

On 2.9.2019 at 5:57 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Schahin As it says, you have some will but it is limited because you are a finite human form.

Think of it like parent and child at the playground. The parent gives the child plenty of freedom but within certain limits. 

Leo do you mean that the will we have is only infinite will, but not the will we regulary think of it - this is not exist?

Because in this video (almost finished see it) you said there is no free will:

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Leo Gura  You don't see any problem with releasing a bunch of notes and stamping them "Straight from God"?

This is also how the Bible started, and we all know how that went...

It does look to me like you're being reckless and not making enough of an effort to avoid starting a religion. You have a responsibility here.

You're basically saying: "I have the secret potion to talk to Infinite Intelligence, and with that, my scribblings bear more meaning than yours"

It sounds a lot like: "I am the chosen one."

It's not, but regardless of what you mean, consider what people will read into it, and take some responsibility for the consequences. You're inviting cult dynamics with this crap.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Does anyone experience this kind of conversations in your head without chemicals?

From my own experience, into over 2 years of rigorous journaling, I often find answers to my questions in a voice that that isn't my own. Sure it comes from my head, I write it down with my own hands, but it is weird and I can tell that some of it isn't in my own knowledge. This voice or whatever it is, has accurately predicted my grandfather's death, times of someone going or coming and other minor things. However, it doesn't answer questions that don't relate to my life and people in my life. I'm not sure why. It goes blank when I ask something regarding people I do not know or have little to do with. Also recently the voice has been up and clear even when I'm not writing in my journal, but just in general. The thing that is required is for my mind to be completely calm and present in whatever I'm doing.

I like to paint, but most of my art is usually repetitive from something I've done or seen before and this time I decided to 'ask' this voice to help me draw. The paintings that followed are really abstract and pretty, but make no sense to me. But I can clearly state where my mind interfered with this voice and that's what blotched the paintings. 

I don't claim to know what this voice is: I've asked it, and the reply was, "Why do you want to know? Focus on what matters." Once I asked "How many people/voices are these?", as they tend to keep changing from singular to plural and different tones. The reply was, "This is beyond your understanding. You will know when you are ready." 

2 hours ago, flowboy said:

@Leo Gura  You don't see any problem with releasing a bunch of notes and stamping them "Straight from God"?

This is also how the Bible started, and we all know how that went...

It does look to me like you're being reckless and not making enough of an effort to avoid starting a religion. You have a responsibility here.

You're basically saying: "I have the secret potion to talk to Infinite Intelligence, and with that, my scribblings bear more meaning than yours"

It sounds a lot like: "I am the chosen one."

It's not, but regardless of what you mean, consider what people will read into it, and take some responsibility for the consequences. You're inviting cult dynamics with this crap.

This is a valid point, and I totally see what you're saying. But I thought I'd share another perspective. 

Assuming this actually happened to Leo (which I have no reason not to believe, he's the most authentic person I know), then consider the following: 1. Not talking about this experience would be inauthentic. Who gives a shit about what other people think. This is his own path, and he's actually done a great deal of work to help innoculate us from cult tendencies. He did not claim ownership over the right to contact infinite intelligence. None of the information conveyed was ego-inflating. 2. Leo writing this blog is in Infinite Intelligence's plan, as it must be. Contemplate that. This possibility must be explored because God wants to know itself. 

This doesn't mean I blindly believe everything that was written. I mean, it wasn't really groundbreaking. But it means I honestly have no grounds on which to criticize it. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState  I'm not criticizing the content at all. But it is a trip report, and should have been posted as a trip report. To frame it as anything more than it is, is in my opinion reckless, irresponsible behaviour ESPECIALLY IF you have a big audience looking up to you for truth, who you have conditioned for years to be radically openminded.

I've read it. Nothing wrong with it, but it is just Leo talking to Leo. Leo smoked something and it gave him an experience of talking to Infinite Intelligence.

And that's simply what it is. An experience.

And now he seems to have forgotten his own teaching, as in the video about the Dark Side of Meditation. Treating the phenomena as nothing more than what they are. Phenomena.

Edited by flowboy

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@Leo Gura If you read this: I love you and that's why I want to express that it looks like you have veered off-track a little bit and are flirting with clinical insanity. And I know that sounds so cool, and if it were me I would really get enjoyment out of people thinking I was insane, ha ha.

But if this new drug has gotten you to believe whatever words you write while you are high, and you are just spouting them here for impressionable people to take as the word of God, I don't think that that matches up with what you set out to do. At all.

And it's a volatile situation, because of the large radically-openminded audience, adoring you.

I really think it would be best for you to lay off the substances for a good while. Something doesn't feel right about this one. Haven't you transcended that by now, anyways?

?

Edited by flowboy