Leo Gura

Infinite Intelligence Communication #001

237 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no such thing as external people. Other people are your imagination.

You cannot get to Truth by having other people validate it for you. If you adopt this attitude you will never reach Truth.

I dont know  why, but for me this  duality bettwen external world and me is collapsing slowly. I meditatet one day and became even more conscious the fact that i  exist and i'm like holy fuck what is this existence. I actally got scared of existence. I dont know why but i'm now seriously doubting there is such thing as external world. Am i just writting this to my self? Just being open to the possibility that all of reality is me is alreade too scary.  That would mean that i'm all alone.

Although i'm just at the tip of  the iceberg. 

leo nailed all comments which is all illusion of my imagination thats wierd .

now i imagine leo say do the work and stop being smart over nothing. 

BTW @Leo Gura im religious person i worship Allah can you tell me what Allah think about us Muslims people our path??.   

Edited by ilyasseconomist

@Peo if you think about it you're not alone you're everything and nothing you play with yourself illusion game.

Edited by ilyasseconomist

Lovely read, especially enjoyed the last bit. Really resonated with me despite the difficulty I have been facing in allowing what is "myself." Thanks for the share.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are thinking about this in far too limited a manner. You're using dualistic logic to try to figure this out, and that will never work.

It is not a fixed story like a movie. It is an interactive story which is always in the process of being written, like a video game. The designers of a video game set very tight constraints, yet you as the player are still given a lot of freedom, so much so that even the designers cannot predict what you will do next.

Even humans are capable enough of creating a video game which gives players agency, yet you think God is such a fool that all he could do was sit down and write out your entire life story?

It's way more subtle and intelligent than that. Stop taking God for a moron.

I don't take God for a moron, I'd just like to know who is In control in order to be relieved of anything that happens and be considered as a misfortune, bad luck, crisis, tough times.

Is it him, is it us, is it mostly him and a little tiny bit us or is it always him as there is nothing else than him.

Like how can this limited portion of gods infinite will which is proportioned ultimatey to a tiny bit of human will (which is weird because the human is god) how can this freedom  be seen in an example in daily life. Like when and in which situation could  it apply? I can't see the difference here between our portion of gods infinite will and his Infinite will because we are the exact same, how can I act independently that is not gods decision. How Can he/me create Players and gives them a tiny bit of independence, if all the players are him, how did they get independence then?

Like when I become mentally ill, was that my human fault or was that gods will. If it remains  gods will then he/me basically writes your entire lifestory, if not and it was your human fault then you are seriously in bad luck/trouble (in These Situations it helps  to know if we little humans are even a tiny percentage responsible  for what happens to us or from us)

Would be nice  to see when exactly it isn't  God  that performs something.

Ramada Maharshi said every little detail of one's life is predetermined, I am wondering why there Can ve different insights in non duality 

Edited by Schahin

@Leo Gura    "The cause & effect chains of nature are impossible for your scientists to fully unravel because they were designed by an Infinite Intelligence which struggles to even know itself."

Is this to say that Infinite Intelligence is in fact limited - finite - in at least this one way? If it desires to know but doesn't, why?

It's similar to the idea that the one thing an omnipotent God lacks is limitation. And from that it follows that our reason for being is to resolve that contradiction? In this way man completes God: We are God, feigning limitation via self-deception, simultaneously finite and Infinite; Infinite in actuality, finite in appearence.

And so God's struggle for self-knowledge is not different from mine and your struggle for self-knowledge? 'Can God create a lie so convincing even he is fooled?' seems a better version of 'Can God create a rock so heavy even he can't lift it?' What I'm hearing is that He/we/I did! What about a puzzle so difficult that even He can't solve it? Because that's been my experience thus far! 

I dunno. 

Thank you very much, @Leo Gura, for this sharing and your most recent videos. There is a significant shift in your sharing starting from the video "What Is Reality?", which is like Non-Duality pointing in one of the most concise manners.

I stumbled onto Actualized.org videos a couple of years ago with many desires to understand and reach the ultimate understanding of Truth. After a long break from the forum, I'm visiting again, but this time, with a playfulness of exploration. It's like looking at different movies showing, but there's always this knowing of the underlying screen. There's also an understanding of most of all the profound realization that's shared, they are being appreciated like Arts, instead of limited interpretation.

It's quite amusing that the One God is communicating with itself, like the nervous system of a human being relaying messages within the one system. Everyone expressed one's realization differently, for me, it's just enormous gratitude, I feel so thankful, I know that everyone and the whole Universe is helping all of us to awaken. Also, there is a strong remembrance that we all have done this before, we just keep leaving messages for "ourselves". 

Please continue to be your own awesome expression, there's no right or wrong way to be. All things are being held and embraced by the only One, for there's no place else for One to not be. Keep going if you're still searching, the questions will drop away, and the realization is so much more radical than you've imagined. 

I thoroughly enjoyed reading the transcript, Leo. Most of it really resonated with me. Hopefully there will be an Infinite Intelligence Communication #002 soon.

Wooooah. Those last three paragraphs though, I really needed that. I had a flashback while reading it to high school when "follow your heart" was my mantra and what I wrote in everyone's yearbook. I really had no fucking clue what that really meant, but that was it all along! 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 3.9.2019 at 1:17 AM, Aakash said:

@Nivsch because your assuming that infinite intelligence is outside of yourself. You haven’t realised that this whole world you are in is literally you. So who else do you need to ask to show you that you are you. You only need to ask yourself and that’s what psychadelics are you are asking it to show you , the true you. 

The real gains of psychadelics come when you realise you are god and what it means to be god. In short as I mentioned above for now the truth will be that you are everything and nothing. But to even get to this point you need to know what a duality is. 

So in full .. psychadelics work better when you have actually contemplated for yourself existential questions.  Which is what Leo is telling you in all his video. What each of these things are 

I agree with you and with Leo that the intelligence of the universe is accumulated and also interconnected with us all the time (even scientificly it sounds right to me) with our trillion cell connections that represent infinite information of the universe, and that you can really see it only under meditative and/or psychedalic states that break the survivle driven brain processing matrix.

And also we are interconnected to one global organism and this is also can be explained scientificly (determinism) but the science culture still deny it as a cognitive-behavioral essense (which is become fully acceptable and inherented only around stage Turquoise).

I just disagree with Leo about the claim that a specific chemical X can show you the infinite intelligence and another chemical Y doesn't. how can he know? How can we know? And thats why I thought we are escaping to a different game which is far away from the essense you talk about.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Nivsch This is Absolute Truth, Nivsch having a disagreement with Leo, and asking how can he know, how can we know. The question and doubt themselves are imagined to be sincere, there are infinite possibilities how they played out, and each outcome is valid and already exists, or else they can't exist. Things are exactly how it is, with or without the extra commentary, it is still already the case. Right and wrong, trust or false, are all valid, and they are completely balanced.

10 hours ago, Black Monolith said:

After presenting this communication in this way, what do you think about the way Paul Selig frame his teachings (through the "Guides" model)?

I don't know him.

9 hours ago, Schahin said:

I can't see the difference here between our portion of gods infinite will and his Infinite will because we are the exact same, how can I act independently that is not gods decision. How Can he/me create Players and gives them a tiny bit of independence, if all the players are him, how did they get independence then?

It's no different than the way a country or a corporation works.

A country is made out of its citizens. It controls and limits its citizens yet you are still free on any given day to decide what to eat, where to drive, and so forth. The limits are merely bounds to a sandbox. What you do in the sandbox is largely up to you.

Or think of it this way: when you play with Legos, there are fundamental limits to what you can build given the shape of the blocks. But you still have enormous freedom to build lots of unique stuff which the designers of the blocks could not have envisioned.

All limits work this way. Nothing is absolutely set in stone. Even if you're locked in a jail cell, you still have some freedom. You can still decide when to shit.

Like when I become mentally ill, was that my human fault or was that gods will.

Both, since you are God.

A mentally ill person is just God lost in his own mind.

7 hours ago, Jg17 said:

@Leo Gura    "The cause & effect chains of nature are impossible for your scientists to fully unravel because they were designed by an Infinite Intelligence which struggles to even know itself."

Is this to say that Infinite Intelligence is in fact limited - finite - in at least this one way? If it desires to know but doesn't, why?

No, that is to say that limits are finite. Knowledge is a limited thing, which you are failing to acknowledge. Knowledge is not unlimited because it must always take a certain form. Everything that takes on a form must become limited. This is simply a tautology. God cannot fully "know" itself because God is too infinite to be captured in a finite box (which is what knowledge is).

So all we're saying is that God cannot put itself in a box. Or when it goes, it is no longer fully God, it is a part of God.

And so God's struggle for self-knowledge is not different from mine and your struggle for self-knowledge? 

Yes and no. The Godhead itself doesn't struggle with self-knowledge, but when it incarnates as a human, then there is the struggle to know itself.

Being is prior to knowing. This is what you're not yet grasping.

'Can God create a lie so convincing even he is fooled?' seems a better version of 'Can God create a rock so heavy even he can't lift it?' What I'm hearing is that He/we/I did!

Yes, that's what a human is.

But also notice, since all living beings die, eventually God always returns to itself. God cannot lose itself forever, only for a finite time. God can only fool itself for a little while. Never totally. Notice, to be a fool is a finite phenomenon.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Leo, I don't like docx files. Could you upload pdf files in addition to or instead of docx next time?

Edited by CreamCat

3 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

Leo, I don't like docx files. Could you upload pdf files next time?

Hmm... dunno what device you have, but I have an iPhone. I was able to simply click the Share icon and choose “Save PDF to Books” or “Create PDF”. 

6 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

Leo, I don't like docx files. Could you upload pdf files in addition to or instead of docx next time?

Jeesh and i take it you want enlightenment on a platter too.  Anything else we can get you? :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

God only communicates via .docx ;)

@Leo Gura

So if I understand correctly, one could take this substance, and with the right intentions and purification, basically become an oracle.  I have long thought i would enjoy doing this for others, connecting to source to provide answers and guidance. I see you aren't interested in doing this but it would be the only way to quell the disbelievers... ( again, not that you as Leo are interested) 

Do you think perhaps this substance could be used for purification? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

23 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Leo Gura

So if I understand correctly, one could take this substance, and with the right intentions and purification, basically become an oracle. 

You have to be careful with such assumptions. These chemicals work differently on different people.

Just because it works like this for me doesn't mean it will work this way for you or others.

I can only report how it works for me. And in my experience, how such chemicals work on me is pretty unique. So you can't automatically extrapolate it to others. One's foundation, intentions, personality type, and genetics matter very much.

Also, oracle implies that you are make predictions about things. I did not do that, nor would I consider that appropriate. It could be very dangerous to start playing the role of some oracle, getting people to believe you know the future, etc. Such powers are easily abused and could cause lots of harm.

There is a big difference between describing the nature of reality vs making predictions about the future. I would never make predictions about another person's life as this would interfere with their self-discovery process.

It's also potentially quite dangerous to get it into your head that you speak for God. It's easy to corrupt God's messages and deceive yourself and others. I have to be very careful about it. And I don't really claim to speak for God. My claims are more modest: I understand what God is.

I have long thought i would enjoy doing this for others, connecting to source to provide answers and guidance. I see you aren't interested in doing this but it would be the only way to quell the disbelievers... ( again, not that you as Leo are interested) 

Lol. And what is it you think I've been doing for the last 5 years? Where do you think my insights & videos come from?

Anything I say which is insightful or profound came from Source. It is not Leo's doing.

Do you think perhaps this substance could be used for purification? 

Of course

Just now, Leo Gura said:

You have to be careful with such assumptions. These chemicals work differently on different people.

Just because it works like this for me doesn't mean it will work this way for you or others.

I can only report how it works for me. And in my experience, how such chemicals work on me is pretty unique. So you can't automatically extrapolate it to others. One's foundation, intentions, personality type, and genetics matter very much.

Also, oracle implies that you are make predictions about things. I did not do that, nor would I consider that appropriate. It could be very dangerous to start playing the role of some oracle, getting people to believe you know the future, etc. Such powers are easily abused and could cause lots of harm.

There is a big difference between describing the nature of reality vs making predictions about the future. I would never make predictions about another person's life as this would interfere with their self-discovery process.

It's also potentially quite dangerous to get it into your head that you speak for God. It's easy to corrupt God's messages and deceive yourself and others. I have to be very careful about it. And I don't really claim to speak for God. My claims are more modest: I understand what God is.

Lol. And what is it you think I've been doing for the last 5 years? Where do you think my insights & videos come from?

Anything I say which is insightful or profound came from Source. It is not Leo's doing.

Of course

Sorry, perhaps oracle is the wrong word if the meaning is to make predictions. I don't mean it like that. More of guidance in the now, with the ability to use the Intelligence to Know the person's struggles and where to go. 

And also I meant that you weren't interested in answering questions for people, because you don't want to make a mockery of this. This was one of your answers on this thread, and I wasnt referring to all of your work with the videos etc.  

But yes I can see your point on being careful to speak for God. Thank you for sharing that.  I think I just have such a strong desire to help. But I suppose that's very human of me lol because I still need so much help myself. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@seeking_brilliance You're talking about being a guru or a Boddhisatva.

Answering people's questions is often counter-productive because people are usually asking the wrong questions, and giving them answers does not actually help them become more conscious.

A good guru goes meta and shows you the limitations of your questioning process. A good guru gets you to see that asking him for answers will not work. A good guru shows you how to find the answers from within.

The problem is that people's questions usually come from a place of survival, which only deepens their problem. A guru must show you how and why to go beyond survival.