Leo Gura

Infinite Intelligence Communication #001

237 posts in this topic

Thanks for sharing. God seems like a cool dude.

@Leo Gura

"As humans you have a portion of my Infinite Will, but your will must be limited because you are limited, and you enjoy existing as finite beings. Your own being limits your freedom and therefore your will. "

I am not quite sure what this ultimately means, so humans are limited and therefore aren't having infinite divine free will, but having a portion of the will does it mean there is a tiny decision scope/space where humans are free to choose independently themselves for their lives, or what does not mean?

The will is limited through being finite and limited as a human, butnlikited will means that there still remains human free independent will?

What did you understand by this?

@Schahin As it says, you have some will but it is limited because you are a finite human form.

Think of it like parent and child at the playground. The parent gives the child plenty of freedom but within certain limits. 

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I expect some epic ego backlash after reading this... Happend me with a similar post you did some time before ?

This god mind is expressing itself suspiciously similarly to Leo but I'm sure it's a nice experience to have for someone who thinks it's existentially significant.

@Leo Gura Thanks for sharing.

I wanted to use this topic to ask you if your body is fine with all these trips? This is an issue that Chris Bache and Ram Dass both mentioned.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

beautiful read <3 thanks for sharing, Leo! reminds me a lot of Martin Ball's book Being infinite and of what was revealed to me in my last trips. I can feel the Truth of your words when reading them <3

whatever arises, love that

I actually can’t wait for this new substance, is it similar to 5 meo?

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There is little ego backlash these days. It's no big deal at this point. As the mind becomes more pure there are less and less problems over all and the trips are always positive and healing.

Famous last words.....

Is the mystery compound a dissociative, like dextromethorphan?

@Leo Gura thank you for sharing this. That was quite a 'Conversations with God' by Neale Donald Walsch flashback. I read it a few years ago. you two should have a conversation.:)

do you think you could answer yourself questions that do not pertain to the highest non-dual level, e.g. about 'reincarnation'? 

Edited by Petals

Time to regain full Sovereignity. What limits? Was fun until it lasted. Lesson learned. Silly game. Powerfull beyond any measure holding on image. 

Pure desperation.That's What it is. So house of cards won't fall. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Leo Gura did God create all our "unique fear profiles." Is this the playground within which we must play? We didn't choose ourselves? Did your conversation completely put to rest the "find out what you're meant to be" vs. "choose who you want to be" argument?

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@Leo Gura So is the problem of expressing the infinite to the finite unsolvable? God can only know God if they choose to? Someone who knows they are god cannot show others their own infinite nature until the others choose to see? 

4 hours ago, okulele said:

@Leo Gura Thanks for sharing.

I wanted to use this topic to ask you if your body is fine with all these trips? This is an issue that Chris Bache and Ram Dass both mentioned.

Body is fine.

Every trip actually heals my body and releases stored tensions and baggage. My body feels less substantial.

With plugging there is no overload on the body. It feels healthy and good.

4 hours ago, SoonHei said:

@Leo Gura can you do a YouTube live during post 2 and answer live comments/questions?

No. I don't want to make a mockery of it. These are deeply intimate experiences, like sex, and I don't want to be playing to an audience.

3 hours ago, ROOBIO said:

I actually can’t wait for this new substance, is it similar to 5 meo?

It's different. It is not a 5-MeO sub-type.

2 hours ago, Corpus said:

Is the mystery compound a dissociative, like dextromethorphan?

No

2 hours ago, Petals said:

@Leo Gura do you think you could answer yourself questions that do not pertain to the highest non-dual level, e.g. about 'reincarnation'? 

I don't know.

55 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

@Leo Gura did God create all our "unique fear profiles." Is this the playground within which we must play? We didn't choose ourselves? Did your conversation completely put to rest the "find out what you're meant to be" vs. "choose who you want to be" argument?

You fear profile is gonna depend on an infinitely long chain of causation like your genetics, your personality type, the environment you were raised in, stuff that happened to you, thoughts you think, your goals and desires, etc.

Remember fear is a survival mechanic. It was necessary to keep you alive as your limited human self. Fear is the cost of staying alive as a finite being. So in this sense it's hard to avoid. This is the whole challange of becoming infinite.

40 minutes ago, erik8lrl said:

@Leo Gura So is the problem of expressing the infinite to the finite unsolvable? God can only know God if they choose to? Someone who knows they are god cannot show others their own infinite nature until the others choose to see? 

The problem is one of doubt. Unless you have direct consciousness of God you will doubt it because it's too amazing to believe.

And even if you did believe it, it wouldn't help much because it is not part of your living experience. It'd just a story some guy told you.

It is the difference between being told about orgasm and actually having one.

The problem is solved the moment you experience yourself as God. Awakening is the solution.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The problem is one of doubt. Unless you have direct consciousness of God you will doubt it because it's too amazing to believe.

And even if you did believe it, it wouldn't help much because it is not part of your living experience. It'd just a story some guy told you.

It is the difference between being told about orgasm and actually having one.

The problem is solved the moment you experience yourself as God. Awakening is the solution.

and the way experiencing yourself as pure god, dmt ?

@jimwell

Unconditional love is a much more radical notion than your typical survival based love. 

People often go astray confusing the latter when the former is meant. 

We don't love what inflicts our survival, now what if all constraints are gone? Nothing to fear or dislike? Total transcendence of survival mechanisms? There is nothing to not love. This expands love to infinity. 

@Leo Gura It Seems to me a little dangerous to misinterperate changes in the brain as "infinite intelligence". Its not different than all the religion tower cards they build on self experience and getting attached to this thongs instead of the real core behind it. With all the respect Leo i think its a slippery slope. Infinite intelligence even tough I AGREE with this and i think its real and we DO have it -still can't be "seen" through one chemical or another.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!