Leo Gura

Infinite Intelligence Communication #001

237 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Kensho said:

Said the ego, which is the part of God that denied God, hence the suffering.

Be sensible.

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing it.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

29 minutes ago, DnoReally said:

@Leo Gura New unknown chemical the whole Forum wants to know --- round 2

Gotta keep a few pieces of juicy red meat in my back pocket to keep the sharks circling the boat ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura is the substance not scheduled in most countries?

Edited by ROOBIO

5 minutes ago, ROOBIO said:

@Leo Gura is the substance not scheduled in most countries?

Correct

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Correct

Woooooo !

Thank you 

Edited by ROOBIO

@Leo GuraHow was this done? I mean, you held a pen and a paper, wrote a question and than the voice was answering your question and you just wrote it?

2 hours ago, bazera said:

@Leo GuraHow was this done? I mean, you held a pen and a paper, wrote a question and than the voice was answering your question and you just wrote it?

It wasn't really a voice, it was pure Infinite Intelligence expressing itself through me. It was totally direct. There was no sense of "other". I was simply speaking to myself, since there is in fact no other possibility. I was too conscious for there to be someone other than me in the room.

It's really no different than solving a geometric proof. Who are you asking if the proof is true? You! The truth of the proof is seen by the intelligence of your own mind. So it's just like mathematics, but deeper.

Do you talk to God when you do mathematics? Think about that. How do you know 5x5=25? By who's authority? Does a voice tell you it is true?

@Leo Gura So, you just came up with it yourself? Hahaha

Sorry, couldn't help myself. So happy for you!

Are you ever going to get off the substances, or is it your path of choice? Isn't it too straining for the body? I can't even imagine the backlashes after that.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Lure devils in. Tell me tell me What is the soul medicine. Never changes. Haha. 

Ah Source doing It's thing. Great to see. 

9 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Leo Gura So, you just came up with it yourself? Hahaha

Or maybe you just came up with it yourself?

Don't let the copyright fool you ;)

Isn't it too straining for the body? I can't even imagine the backlashes after that.

There was no strain at all (except for the writing hand). It was comfortable and enjoyable.

There is little ego backlash these days. It's no big deal at this point. As the mind becomes more pure there are less and less problems over all and the trips are always positive and healing.

1 hour ago, jimwell said:

Be sensible.

What? It has been thoroughly analyzed in here, Leo has numerous videos on this matter. 

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Or maybe you came up with it yourself? ;)

HAHAHAHA. That's a copyright issue!

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Leo Gura Are you sure this was God? I've felt some doubts because the communication seems very similar as how you talk. Same words, same way of talking, and not much new information.
With some trips I thought to be in communication with God, but after the trip felt pretty sure it was bullshit that 'came out of my own mind'. I trust your trip a lot more in this, but still some lingering doubt. Perhaps try asking something you don't know next time, for example 'what is the capital of X'?

Edited by Waken

1 hour ago, Waken said:

@Leo Gura Are you sure this was God? I've felt some doubts because the communication seems very similar as how you talk. Same words, same way of talking, and not much new information.
With some trips I thought to be in communication with God, but after the trip felt pretty sure it was bullshit that 'came out of my own mind'. I trust your trip a lot more in this, but still some lingering doubt. Perhaps try asking something you don't know next time, for example 'what is the capital of X'?

Remember it was a self actualized journey.

When The 'I' is so deep that everything is groundless and you discover the ultimate you/I

I m Infinite intelligence seams better 

Edited by Aeris

2 hours ago, Waken said:

@Leo Gura Are you sure this was God?

If you cannot be sure, who can?

See, if God materialized before you as a glowing Jesus from the clouds and slapped you upside the head, you would still doubt. You would still wonder, "Was that really God, or some devil trying to trick me with hallucinations?"

And so now you see why mankind doesn't know God. Everyone is a doubter, doubting himself into a self-created hell.

Be careful what you doubt for, you just might get it ;)

@Leo Gura Did you doubt life after death? When all will return to their Creator. 

?

Physical death.

When you've turned into dust. 

Edited by Angelite