Leo Gura

Infinite Intelligence Communication #001

237 posts in this topic

Did any of these answers surprise you or go against what you would have presumed? Or did they just additionally confirm what you already had experienced

What did the voice sound like? Was it masculine? Or a thick sexy accent?

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

24 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Did any of these answers surprise you or go against what you would have presumed? Or did they just additionally confirm what you already had experienced

It sounded like David Attenborough.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

? does that part of you that resonates with infinite intelligence not ring. 

That feeling right there is what I’ve future sighted infinity just to awaken it within them. You really have to appreciate that what you see around you is so mind blowing that any of it exists. 

Shhhzzzz I’m having a panic attack now thinking about how mind blowing it is. 

Its not to do with god, it’s not amazing because it’s god. It’s so mind blowing itself that it even exists the way it does. It’s so intricate in design, that the design of it isn’t the mind blowing part. The existential design “the fact it even exists” is the most uncomprehendable insight a person could have. 

If you were god what would you do? I’ve thought about this question for years. The reason it’s so mind blowing is because even me answering that question is a misnomer. I could not even design this with all the imagination I have in my mind. It’s literally that fucking impressive it actually exists the way it does lol. 

Its quite upsetting that I’ve never awoken this understanding in anyone. Nor do I think Leo has. You don’t ask why because you will gain something out of it. You literally ask why because it’s mindblowing. ? 

even the staring at my curtains now, saying “why the fuck do you exist” Sends me into an orgasmic vibration all over my body lol. 

Severely underappreciated how mind blowing this script is. It’s not even the fact I knew what was said on there to already be true. It’s the fact the event even existed. MINDBLOWING

Edited by Aakash

3 hours ago, Peo said:

@Leo Gura What chemical? Is at a new psychedelic you have discovered?

I'll keep that a secret for now. Something new and unknown to most psychonauts.

3 hours ago, Aeris said:

is that a page of your futur book ?

No

2 hours ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Mostly confirmed what I already knew, but at a much deeper level of holistic understanding.

It's hard to surprise me at this point with nondual wisdom. But the clarity and directness of it did impress me.

It sounds exactly like you, since you are it.

Infinite Intelligence has no form whatsoever. Yet it manifests itself through all form. It's tricky that way. Any time the Godhead tries to manifest itself, dumb humans confuse that form with what it is. So if it comes to you looking like Jesus, you start to imagine that God looks like Jesus. But God doesn't look or sound like anything. It is you!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Beautiful, Leo, thanks for sharing on Monday. Motivation went up. :)

Reminds me of 'Conversations with God' book. Have you read this book before trip? :D

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Go sit in a forest for a year, observe the true depth of infinite intelligence. The mind can fool the mind but awareness cannot be fooled, the mind may be all knowing, but awareness is all seeing. Awareness is the overseer of the maze/mind.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

2 minutes ago, dimitri said:

Reminds me of 'Conversations with God' book. Have you read this book before trip? :D

I was just about to write that too. And as with 'Converstations with God' I was wondering if in our times there can be someone who's words will be taken seriously. 1500 years ago...someone channeled info from the infinite intelligence and his words were taken... too seriously.

It cracked me up that you copyrighted this material @Leo Gura.
Thank you for reminding me that truth has no owner, but they way we speak it - does.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Am I really God? But I am greatly suffering. Everybody is greatly suffering. How is great suffering infinite love? God works in mysterious ways? No, I'm not satisfied.

Fucking awesome manuscript. Bloody fucking awesome. So clear, so consise, so direct, so perfect, so intellegent. 

So God. 

So You. 

So me.

So Everyone and Everything!

Love it. 

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

Just now, jimwell said:

Am I really God? But I am greatly suffering. Everybody is greatly suffering. How is great suffering infinite love? God works in mysterious ways? No, I'm not satisfied.

Said the ego, which is the part of God that denied God, hence the suffering.

31 minutes ago, tsuki said:

It cracked me up that you copyrighted this material @Leo Gura.

I wanted to put "Copyright God 2019", but that would have been too narcissistic even for me, and the court system probably wouldn't buy it :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.