AlphaAbundance

What is your perspective on RASA

31 posts in this topic

Seems to me like a way to make money from the placebo effect. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

You have to be careful with activating or raising the kundalini energy as it can cause issues and full enlightenment is def not guaranteed and i would say def not immediately. It will still take time.  If you raise the kundalini it causes fears and issues to come to the surface and you have to deal with them and it's not obvious what the fears and issues are and also how to deal with them. These things come out as feelings, sensations and emotions and you have to figure out what it is and how to integrate them. If you can't they will stay till you do and that causes suffering.

It's almost like psychedelics but with psychedelics i believe it's a lot easier to identify what these fears and issues are and how to deal with them. Kundalini just brings them out and  sometimes more than one at the same time.

This awakening will happen on it's own when you ready don't force it as it can cause you to go 5 steps forward and then 10 steps back and scare you off the path. Kundalini speeds things up but it's not easier, in fact much harder and not for everyone especially if you not ready.

I am also very impatient but these things take time and practice.

Just my opinion, hope it helps. :)

Edited by Joker_Theory

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

The core principle behind Actualized.org is personal experimentation. If you really want answers, put your balls on the chopping block, do it, and see what happens. The rest is speculation.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura do you ever do sds sits anymore? & thank you for all of your content, you’ve helped so many of us. 

Edited by Tony 845

6 hours ago, Tony 845 said:

@Leo Gura do you ever do sds sits anymore? & thank you for all of your content, you’ve helped so many of us. 

No, I never resonated much with that technique. It's too heartless for my taste.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 hours ago, AlphaAbundance said:

https://www.rasatransmissioninternational.com/book-your-session

Or any kundalini transmissions as such? Are they effective, work for full enlightenment?

As far as I understand they do work for a small minority of people. I had around a dozen RASA transmissions last year, including a direct shakti transmission, and I didn't really see any results. I think spiritual attunement and development is v important. Regular guy off the street isn't going to benefit from it.

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

I've got 2 transmissions or so. In the last one I got told I got to loc 1000 (that's the max according to them), but I had trouble believing him and had the sense maybe he just says that because he wants it to be so. He send my picture to Ramaji or Ananda and they confirmed me at 1000. 
In the meanwhile though, nothing happened, no awakening. I don't trust too much in the technique, perhaps the whole thing is placebo but I don't know.

A friend of me once told me that transmissions are much like shaking an apple tree. Once the apples are ripe enough give the tree a shake and the apples will fall, not much too it. So a transmissions can only work when you are already ripe, i.e. have done the work.

I got it and got read at 1000 a few years ago. My experience unfolded like Ramaji described in his book,and everything went as advertised, for the most part. At the time it was pretty mindblowing, and I considered it a deep nondual state( from my reference point at the time, that was honest). I still had a ton of issues/defilements/ blockages that I was largely blind to-- it wasn't anywhere close to where I am now, much less full enlightenment as they claimed. Also, after hearing from many others about their results, it turned out that not everyone had the same experience or even awoke despite having the same transmissions and being read at 1000. 

That being said, it may be beneficial for you, especially if you've got a solid foundation. I think Ramaji is largely honest, but just lacks reference points and underestimates the depth of how far awakening can go, as well as having some self-bias issues about the efficacy of his tools and methods. It's further reinforced by those who highly benefit from it but then buy into it being the end and just rest on their laurels instead of having the vulnerability and desire to keep going. If you decide to get it, just know it's a small step and not going to do all the work for you.

On 02/09/2019 at 2:32 PM, FocusOnTruth said:

I got it and got read at 1000 a few years ago. My experience unfolded like Ramaji described in his book,and everything went as advertised, for the most part. At the time it was pretty mindblowing, and I considered it a deep nondual state( from my reference point at the time, that was honest). I still had a ton of issues/defilements/ blockages that I was largely blind to-- it wasn't anywhere close to where I am now, much less full enlightenment as they claimed. Also, after hearing from many others about their results, it turned out that not everyone had the same experience or even awoke despite having the same transmissions and being read at 1000. 

That being said, it may be beneficial for you, especially if you've got a solid foundation. I think Ramaji is largely honest, but just lacks reference points and underestimates the depth of how far awakening can go, as well as having some self-bias issues about the efficacy of his tools and methods. It's further reinforced by those who highly benefit from it but then buy into it being the end and just rest on their laurels instead of having the vulnerability and desire to keep going. If you decide to get it, just know it's a small step and not going to do all the work for you.

Very reasonable! I agree. 

As for me, I did have some sessions a couple years ago. I didn't see big differences in my level of consciousness, but "good" things (materialistic ally speaking) always happened to me the days after a session, as if it were clearing my karma. Take that as you will

A bit late, but I'm currently working 1-1 with Ananda and personally it's the best thing I've ever done spiritually speaking. 

Beforehand, I was a hardcore seeker reading lots and lots of books and mental masturbation regarding Enlightenment, however, I've never felt as peaceful as I have done the last few months and I'm still nowhere near 1000 with a lot of work to do. 

They recommend 6-12 months of RASA/ Sessions I believe with 1-2 a month I think, but even just have someone answer the questions you have can be so much help, as all them non-dual video clips can be great but they aren't the exact questions, my overactive mind has a LOT of questions! 

I can report back if I ever 'reach' 1000 once I finish working for them, but so far I only have positive things to say. 

However like @Leo Gura said the only way to know for  yourself is to try it and report back, but yes it definitely isn't some magic Pill for enlightenment as LOTS of integration work and clearing blockages still has to be done post-awakening I see it as more of a Spiritual Vitamin that can help you on your path. 

No matter what path you take there will ALWAYS be integration work, clearing work and most importantly your own life to live after, there is more to life than just Enlightenment!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

I did 3 sessions and really did see something happening, i noticed how my level of awareness increased and saw how i went to a new level due to this. I didn't had any non-dual experiences, nothing really dramatic but it works like a temporary booster and you have to integrate. It can take several sessions to start to experience enlightenment, it depends on where are you at in your journey. 

I will do it again when i have the money. 

It works to get you to 1000 (i.e. Unity Consciousness, no I-thought arising) but that's only the beginning of several years of integration.  Ramaji doesn't claim otherwise.  This is why some people are like "this is it?" because all kinds of expectations have been built up over the course of seeking.  Until you get there all you have are fantasies of what it's like.  This was certainly the case with me, and apparently I'm not alone in this.

Let me put it this way: without RASA, the chances of you getting to 1000 are maybe 100 to 1 in this lifetime.  OK, let me be generous, let's say you're especially blessed, then it's 10:1.  You are not going to like your odds.

With it, it's highly likely within a year and a half (given you're at hardcore seeker level.)

The real work of integration can then proceed.  While there's an I-thought arising, which identifies with certain aspects of you, that's going to be very very limited.  Without the I-thought it is easier to embrace the shadow and make life changes reflecting this, which is what produces the kind of abiding background sense of peace that everyone references as a central feature of enlightenment.

Let's be honest here: most people say they want "enlightenment", the "truth", etc., but what they really want are benefits, an improvement over their current psychological state -- better lives.  "Enlightenment" doesn't automatically bestow that, but it does clear the way to do the work to make it happen.

A lot of people who reach enlightenment are disappointed because they are not honest with themselves.  They want their lives to be magically transformed, and hope some method or remedy will do all the work for them.  In order for that to happen, though, one must consistently confront one's deepest fears, step out of one's comfort zone, and minimize self-deception.  This is hard because we're human.  This is the red pill, the realization of harsh truth: you are 100% responsible for the outcomes in your life -- blaming society, upbringing, etc. may make you feel better temporarily but won't get you anything else. 

If you want better, face your deepest fears - over and over.

Edited by Haumea2018

On 9/1/2019 at 11:03 AM, AlphaAbundance said:

This sounds like a magic pill but many have said it works @Leo Gura 

@AlphaAbundance Who wouldnt like the idea of enlightenment without the work? :)

With that said, placebos have a real effect so if you believe RASA works, it might work. But then again, you use that technique to further your awakening with a sugar pill.

I haven't tried RASA but I've had experiences that make me believe in the power of transmissions, in all instances there was an element of love present. I would not try it unless I felt a real connection to either Ramaji or Ananda. You can only ever give to yourself so the transmission would be a deep awareness/feeling that they are you. Choose teachers and methods that deeply draw you in and resonate with you. Don't do something because it's supposed to work or worked for someone else. Don't close your mind to anything either. When the student is ready the teacher appears... often in in the strangest of places. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

5 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I haven't tried RASA but I've had experiences that make me believe in the power of transmissions, in all instances there was an element of love present. I would not try it unless I felt a real connection to either Ramaji or Ananda. You can only ever give to yourself so the transmission would be a deep awareness/feeling that they are you. Choose teachers and methods that deeply draw you in and resonate with you. Don't do something because it's supposed to work or worked for someone else. Don't close your mind to anything either. When the student is ready the teacher appears... often in in the strangest of places. 

That's pretty good advice.  The reason I felt a real connection to Ramaji is because I read his book "1000."

My sense was that he was a real spirituality nerd, and too nerdy to be lying or making anything up, so I trusted him, which paid off.

AD is more of a firecracker who cuts through bullshit, which can be appealing in a different way.

@Haumea2018 Did you get to '1000' via their coaching/ RASA? 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

On 11/6/2019 at 6:50 AM, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Haumea2018 Did you get to '1000' via their coaching/ RASA? 

Yes, over 2 years ago. 

@Haumea2018 in my latest session Ananda done by LOC in the low 800s, I’ve been working with her for around 8/9 months now and honestly has been the most amazing experience.

Since you reached Self Realization have you stabilised and integrated, and how has life been for you since mate? 

I made a recent post on LOCs and got attacked, saying it isn’t viable or has no use and is apparently a dick mesasuring contest. 

When, in my view it is just another map of awakenings that helps them awaken their students.