Lowerplanedweller

The red pill or the blue pill?

54 posts in this topic

Waking up and finding your teaching was words trying to explain the unexplainable

Or

Staying in la la Land, believing you will be A God someday.

Second option was never an option for me. Not even when I was a kid. It feels like I was born skeptical.

unborn Truth

1 hour ago, TheAvatarState said:

@Lowerplanedweller do you think anyone is here because they took the blue pill?

Most of the people who spend all day talking on here have “taken the blue pill”. So yes. It’s easier to talk shit and pretend you know and disguise ignorance for false wisdom. 

@kieranperez so it depends on how you define taking the blue pill. My view on it is like The Matrix, where you literally go back to your old life and completely forget about consciousness work. At least the people who spend all day on here are learning and doing *something.* They at least have a chance. True blue pill means they wouldn't even be here. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@Keyhole people who truly know these spiritual truths to the core are not wasting time on a forum preaching. Don’t agree? Go into the world and see for yourself. People who ACTUALLY are seeking are not on their ass talking shit. They are genuinely seeking and putting in the work and those who have truly realized these truths, are not imprinted with Leo’s language (that’s no fault of Leo that’s just the issue of people who just watch shit all day long and now they think they know what they’re talking about) which is exactly what you see on this forum so often. 

If you’re not genuinely awake, you are not an authority of what enlightenment is. If you are not taking time out of your day to deliberately and genuinely and honestly seek whats true and you’re talking and debating the theories and concepts of spirituality all because they make sense in the mind, that’s lying, breaking integrity, and not really seeking. And of course they can’t be held accountable for their talk because of the nature of the Internet where people can say whatever they want. 

Interpret it how you want. That’s up to you. If you actually pay attention to how people talk on here and how they just become parrots of Leo (or any other spiritual teacher or any other influential person - you’ll see their followers just program themselves to the leader) how they project, you look at how often a person is on here for hours and just talking a big game, etc. you’ll see more clearly. Do we know for sure? No. However, we can say the same thing for Trump but when you look at his talk and all that he does, you can be sure as hell hes lying. A much more accurate assumption. 

And if you think I’m talking as someone who somehow holds the wisdom is just criticizing others, I’ve said it more time than I can count how much I don’t know. Go look at my posts. You’ll see actual questioning regarding my own ignorance. However I also have masters I study from in person now and they are the antithesis of what I see from most “spiritual people”. 

@kieranperez You're probably right about people who are enlightened but first awakening to enlightenment is a long journey. Yes even post awakening there is ego, there is ideology there is this and that unconscious behavior. Realizing God is only the first step. Awakening doesn't purge you of all the nasty behaviors, but it's a good starting point. 

I had the luxury of psychedelics to show me, I feel for those who Meditate for so long and still don't have much insight. 

Full awakening purifies You completelly and utterly. No matter how good You think You were Before it,You would still feel like devil. 

You would realize that You really do not have self That You are so Good and Selfless. What You did is something Godly Selfless, God worthy etc. 

No more egotism and no more devilry and judgements and all ignorance. All wiped out clean. All suffering removed. 

Love is What You are. You can't be anything else. 

3 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

@kieranperez You're probably right about people who are enlightened but first awakening to enlightenment is a long journey. Yes even post awakening there is ego, there is ideology there is this and that unconscious behavior. Realizing God is only the first step. Awakening doesn't purge you of all the nasty behaviors, but it's a good starting point. 

I had the luxury of psychedelics to show me, I feel for those who Meditate for so long and still don't have much insight. 

First off, I’d be cautious of the word “ego”. There is no “I” to dissolve. When you realize for example that the sky actually isn’t blue, that doesn’t mean the sky stops looking blue. 

There’s a distinction to be made between the sense of “I” (which you’re not - that sense will remain for the most part after enlightenment) vs. character. The character itself can “dissolve” as a result of massive purification or purging out of what’s totally false but the sense of “I” doesn’t go away. 

And it depends on what you’re talking about when you say “insight”. If you’re talking about, as Paul Terlic is quoted for saying “the ground of Being” (or emptiness of Godhead), you can realize that right now and that is really the “deepest” as far as Absolute truth goes. There is no “greater” as far as Absolute truth goes. How much that permeated the indivuality or the Ego into an ever more infinite sense of “I” (like one experiences on psychedelics) is a game that can and will go on forever - not saying don’t pursue that, but there’s a distinction worth making there. 

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Full awakening purifies You completelly and utterly. No matter how good You think You were Before it,You would still feel like devil. 

You would realize that You really do not have self That You are so Good and Selfless. What You did is something Godly Selfless, God worthy etc. 

No more egotism and no more devilry and judgements and all ignorance. All wiped out clean. All suffering removed. 

Love is What You are. You can't be anything else. 

This is the shit I’m talking about.

So Yes red pill all the way. Your ego for sure Will not like it at all.But YOU, You Will and there are many reasons for it. 

There is much bigger picture in all of this and "enlightened" Who really are Just normal people are Passionate and always willing to help. 

Yes kinda We might be silly and childish Sometimes. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Day 1) the awakening

Day2) will this last?

Day 3) still no rambling thoughts

Day4) I picked up some skills

Day5) will this last?

Day6) will check out internet and see if others are having this experience

Day7) after reading, if from the east, folks would think I am one with God...

If from the West, I am crazy for not having 24/7 rambling thoughts

Day8) I can look at people places and things, without a critique

Day9) will this last?

Day10) a heaviness about me is gone, didn't realize I had it til it was gone

Day11 plus 4yrs

Can't imagine why God has created man and knowingly could have placed the thoughtless Awareness in all but didn't

Edited by Lowerplanedweller

Basically, I was wondering why God didn't make it a living reality in all from the jump....thoughtless awareness.....

Edited by Lowerplanedweller

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

God is the thoughtless awareness in all. 

OK. But What is Toughtless Awareness, really fundamentally. Oh c'mon say it. Haha. What are YOU? 

1 hour ago, kieranperez said:

First off, I’d be cautious of the word “ego”. There is no “I” to dissolve. When you realize for example that the sky actually isn’t blue, that doesn’t mean the sky stops looking blue. 

There’s a distinction to be made between the sense of “I” (which you’re not - that sense will remain for the most part after enlightenment) vs. character. The character itself can “dissolve” as a result of massive purification or purging out of what’s totally false but the sense of “I” doesn’t go away. 

And it depends on what you’re talking about when you say “insight”. If you’re talking about, as Paul Terlic is quoted for saying “the ground of Being” (or emptiness of Godhead), you can realize that right now and that is really the “deepest” as far as Absolute truth goes. There is no “greater” as far as Absolute truth goes. How much that permeated the indivuality or the Ego into an ever more infinite sense of “I” (like one experiences on psychedelics) is a game that can and will go on forever - not saying don’t pursue that, but there’s a distinction worth making there. 

I get what you're saying, it just gets really tired tiptoeing in nuance land all the time.

@Lowerplanedweller Look at the emptiness of this post box as infinite consciousness, and the X as the instantly manifested finite thing, and keep in mind the emptiness is conscious of it’s infinite self.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I finally got it, The last post on your NOW thread. My understanding has caught up. 

I don’t know is the correct answer. I apologise for not having the understand I do now, that I did a month ago.. when I asked you if you knew what absolute infinity was 

@Lowerplanedweller

if you truly understood, you would realise that nothing has ever happened and therefore everything is happening at the perfect time via as nahm said it infinite intelligence 

Edited by Aakash