lmfao

If Muhammad was enlightened then why is Islam dogmatic?

102 posts in this topic

If Muhammad was enlightened, then why did he create an ideology? How can someone who creates irrational beliefs be enlightened? What's the alternative, he willingly lied his entire life about literally believing the things he said? Or did he actually hold all sorts of ideological beliefs for no coherent reason? 

I've watched Leo's Islam videos, essentially just saying Islam was advanced relative to the time it came. But this still leaves me wondering how someone can be enlightened but then create some ideology out of thin air. Was ideology the only way to share his experience in that era? 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@lmfao Muhammad never lied, he was telling the truth about god. He was just telling you the level he reached in his own words. That’s all, that’s all anyone can do.. because you truly do not know what you do not know. 

To awaken people you must communicate it to them if your stage coral, or if you can do it via siddhis then you can do it at stage teal. His consciousness of absolute truth obviously was not complete. 

Sometimes gurus will hang around before they decide to become enlightened like sadhguru to get people to the stage where they can reach absolute truth. 

Maybe he did the same, who knows ... in this case it’s not the teachings that were incorrect, the teachings got diluted as they went box to box through millions of awarenesses interpreting those exact texts like we are now and added their own delusions to it. 

I can garuntee you that all the texts are useless now. They’ve been revised way too many times. However, they do contain many gems. 

The reasons gurus need to stick around is to guide people in that era correctly. Although it’s not wrong to go it’s service to others. Even fully realised beings technically have dharma they can complete. 

The reason I say that he might not have reached absolute truth is because the teachings have got diluted and I can’t trust them to tell me full truth. But who knows if he did or did not. Only he would have known. 

Edited by Aakash

@lmfao Ideology is a person's attitude towards knowledge, not the quality of knowledge itself.
If knowledge is too advanced and shoved down people's throats when they are not ready for it, that creates ideologies.
If you tried to explain the world with tensor calculus to a 3 year old, what would think would happen?

The problem is not with Muhammad, or Christ. It is with Islam, or the Catholic Church as institutions.
Seriously, you can spend lifetime studying scriptures and still not get to the point where you understand them by heart.
Not to mention various subtleties relating to translation and historical contexts.

In my opinion, this way of teaching is too archaic for our modern technological world. Nobody has time for that.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

26 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@lmfao Ideology is a person's attitude towards knowledge, not the quality of knowledge itself.
If knowledge is too advanced and shoved down people's throats when they are not ready for it, that creates ideologies.
If you tried to explain the world with tensor calculus to a 3 year old, what would think would happen?

The problem is not with Muhammad, or Christ. It is with Islam, or the Catholic Church as institutions.
Seriously, you can spend lifetime studying scriptures and still not get to the point where you understand them by heart.
Not to mention various subtleties relating to translation and historical contexts.

This is true.

It is "you" who don't understand it. Which is understandable. 

In my opinion, this way of teaching is too archaic for our modern technological world. Nobody has time for that.

It's actually very simple

@lmfao I wanna say do not look at muslims. But muslims represent the religion. 

If you wanna know something, go for the roots. Not at the general people. Maybe look at a good scholar. The older the better. Because they are closer to the prophet. Like Al-Ghazali. 

@Aakash you haven't gone full circle. 

@lmfao you don't actually know anything about him don't you?..

Edited by Angelite

coz Islam is about fighting Being which is equal to Satan in Monotheism. Why we are in sleep-state? Why reality prevents you from waking up? Coz Being hates Consciosuness, they are enemies metaphysically. Its war, co-existence of two incompatible realities. Its a paradox that God's providential thought is about to solve, and to solve that human is created, its an instrument. But most of the time human gets fully absorbed by being and fails its task. Task of consciousness to fully triumph over being. For that True God sent instruction and political ideology because global society, global system is Being's projection or its shadow in this world. To fight that one need political ideology.

While traditional spirituality (pantheism, monism, nonduality) says that Being is Supreme Being = God. Thats what Islam is against. To worship this Supreme Being because this Supreme Being even he has such attributes as light, beauty, goodness, wisdom, infinite, he is not True God. But the opposite, he is whats called Lucifer, Iblis, Satan. Greeks worshipped him as Zeus, Apollon, Iranians as Ahura Mazda, and all Hindus worship him in forms of Krishna, Vishnu, SHiva, Brahma, Ishvara etc. Christian clerics worship him as God-the-Father. Kabbalah takes him as god. and Egyptians worshipped him in many forms. 99% people of spiritual ppl of the past took him as god. He is nothing more than idol actually because Total Being itself is an Object.

@Monkey-man what are you then? Which God do you believe in? Or practice it's path? 

I don't understand what you've wrote.

Edited by Angelite

Everyone is throwing their theories.

But let's pause for a little bit.

What is the relationship between enlightenment and dogma? Are the two even related at all?

Edited by Truth Addict

What is dogma? It might be a projection from you. Your inability to understand something. Your own limitation. 

Enlightenment, is clarity upon clarity. Till no thing contradictory. Which equals to infinte differences. But it's not "contradictory". 

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

That there is a God is the fundamental delusional ideology, and the entry point of dogma.

Yeah It's better to say ME and finally no more even the  slightiest sense of separation. 

Exposed. Exposed. Lol

Edited by zeroISinfinity

40 minutes ago, Nahm said:

That there is a God is the fundamental delusional ideology, and the entry point of dogma.

Says the one who haven't found God.

What is your definition of God? 

My definition, is the One who controls and creates everything.

36 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yeah It's better to say ME and finally no more even the  slightiest sense of separation. 

When you deny God~ this is what happen. 

One says it's you, another says it's God higher than everything else. 

The implication of this is

One will be a slave to everything. Because you are everything. 

The other will be a slave to One God of all Creations. 

Slave x Master analogy : 

Would it be the same a slave who have many masters, serving all those picky masters.

And the slave who have only one Master. Serving only Him. 

?

#having gods&goddesses vs having One God. 

Edited by Angelite

7 minutes ago, Angelite said:

What is your definition of God? 

Great question!  Definitions are dualistic, made up - created.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Great question!  Definitions are dualistic, made up - created.

But it won't be contradictory. It will be true. It reflects your truth. A reflections. 

A manifestations of your truth~^^

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite A definition, inherently, can not be true. It's dualistic. Pick an object in the room, let's say a cup. Notice that is not a cup. "Cup", is a word you learned, it's a thought about -  it is not what that actually is. The word cup is dualistic like all words, in the sense that it is only agreed upon to refer to it as "cup" because the word which implies cup, at the same time implies that it is not everything else - everything other than a cup. 

This dualistic thinking is used to create definitions, and does not apply to what can not be defined with words because it is not dualistic. 

If you want to 'drive this home', use "your hand" instead of "the cup". 

What is that without the dualistic thinking?

Well I am pretty sure @Nahm was God fully (so he knows this stuff, he still is. ?) @Angelite so are You. 

Problem with Word God is that You have silly ideas about What God is and You might create New ego id out of it, with all delusions That Come with it. 

It's Love. plain and simple. 

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

It's Love. plain and simple. 

Yes but it's also infinitely complicated and sophisticated. Evidenced by this typing and reading (and laughing). 

That alone is so complicated its ungraspable. 

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Yes but it's also infinitely complicated and sophisticated. Evidenced by this typing and reading (and laughing). 

That alone is so complicated its ungraspable. 

And It's AMAZING. I JUST LOVE You! 

You too @AngeliteDrop self/fear and see We all Love You, We all are You. 

@Nahm It's mystery does it. Hehe 

YOU know What You did and why You did it. It will be amazing for eternity. 

❤️?