Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LucyKid

Rapé (The drug) with mushrooms?

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys! Have anyone of you tried this combination? I had been wondering about this, I am going to be in amsterdam and am going to take mushrooms and explore the city, the zoo, and I'll fine a quiet spot to self inquiry at. I don't really mind people around me, even while tripping, so it's fine for me to do shrooms outside.
I was wondering, Rape is used to calm down an ayahuasca trip, to make you more aware, as far as I know, it is a MAOI inhibitor, so it enhances trips like mushrooms and dmt, and makes them longer.
Do any of you know anything about this combo? 

I find Rape to be a little forced. 

Sorry, bad joke, couldn't resist. Ignore me. 

I haven't done rapé together with shrooms. But I have done it together with ayahuasca and peyote. And as far as calming an Ayahuasca trip down it can be true as far as it will help you purge if something wants to get out on Aya but is stuck. Some Shamans use it during the ceremonies while others don't. The Shaman I have been to uses it before a ceremony, during and after, to those who wants it. He describes it as an opening within the opening. And I hear what he is saying. It can really have profound effects if you accept it in your body together with the other plant medicines. It will make stuff more intense for awhile and it might be uncomfortable if there's people around you. Especially if you're gonna start purging. So my advice would be to do it in a secluded area if you are gonna be outside.

jesus christ, its called rapé not rape 

Dont look at me! Look inside!