khalifa

Anyone here got an accidental kundulini awakening from psychdelic use?

25 posts in this topic

@khalifa Why do you think that? Honestly, I think what you really need is a calm mind, so why not try it? :) Gentleness, acceptance and surrender feel more natural and healthy than resistance don't you think? 

@peanutspathtotruth

I thought i was supposed to drop my vibration instead of higher it? Doesn't meditation increase it?

For the energy to go away.

Is PTSD and kundulini really the same thing anxiety ramped up an over-reactive nervous system?

21 hours ago, hundreth said:

It's anxiety my guy. Whether you call it kundalini or an over active nervous system it's the same. Kundalini is the nervous system.

All of the sensations, symptoms, fears, and feelings you're experiencing are just as common for people suffering with anxiety. Check out this list:

https://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms.shtml

5-MeO ramped up your nervous system, and it takes time for it to calm down. The issue is, you're so worried about what's happening that it's keeping your nervous system on edge. It's a vicious cycle.

You don't have to do anything to get over this. It's a chinese finger trip. The sooner you let go, the sooner you will recover. Just give it time, as much time as it takes. Don't count the days, weeks, or hours any longer.

Best of luck!

Sometimes i feel like i fell for a trap here.

Edited by khalifa

@khalifa Maybe a better way of saying it is this: 

Sit down and just let everything be as it is, without exception. Just be. If you're resisting, let that resistance happen. Don't touch your experience, just let it unfold. Listen deeply to your experience on all levels. That is meditation. You don't do anything, you just stop resisting whatever is there. I feel like you're resisting big time and I can totally understand why. That's why I said: you just need some time to rest. But still, I highly recommend Yoga Nidra. Don't think about it, just do it. You can always stop when it gets too much. 

@khalifa if energy is too strong then you can make it lower with anti spiritual behavior(heavy food, no meditation etc)

Of course you cannot go back once activated. better be a friend to this force and behave spiritual again