khalifa

Anyone here got an accidental kundulini awakening from psychdelic use?

25 posts in this topic

Has it settled down/gone away overtime? How long did it take?

@Meditationdude

to be honest i'm not even sure if i am on a kundulini awakening, i just hope whatever i'm going through will pass, it's just been more than 3 weeks which is making me feel worried if it's permanent or it needs another month to settle

feedback hearing about other similar experiences would make me feel safe, it's just a rollercoaster for me, i cried yesterday and today like a baby it's pretty pathetic, i'm struggling and i just want to sleep and live a normal mundane life, instead of having long nights of fear and wondering when will i fall asleep while i hear or feel strange vibrations all night

Edited by khalifa

10 minutes ago, Meditationdude said:

And of course it will pass.

Actually there is no end to kundalini awakening.
There is something called integration that makes it wonderful to be alive, but the process only morphes from purging darkness into embodying more love.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

I think I have experienced this. I had like a 5g mushroom tea experiencing where it felt like I was physically dying and energy was pulsating through my spine and rippling out of my fingers. 

Since the experience, the muscles around my spine will randomly pulsate and almost “push” energy through my spine throughout the day. And subsequent mushroom experiences seem to intensify the muscle spasms and energy.

Not sure if Im being reckless, but I honestly dont pay much attention to it. I just try to allow it to pass when it wants. It hasnt interfered with sleep or my psychological state so meh. It seems like its making my body’s energy systems slowly more open, that’s the best way I can describe what’s happening. Like my chakras are opening. Which I dont mind. 

Either way, chop wood, carry water. 

@Consilience

I can't seem to relax it's difficult, but i'll try to calm down instead of paying too much attention to it, it's just it gets distracting when i feel it come to my brain/face/eyes, even though core/chest/heart/ass feel plenty of vibes already

I want a break from it already

How long was it for you did it pass?

Edited by khalifa

Dude I really empathize with what you are going through, but have you ever considered reframing the raw physical sensations your body is experiencing as something other than negative? 

That perhaps you are smacking negative thought labels on what your mind/body is going through and that in fact is the problem? If you inquire into the raw actual experience of what is happening and not be in resistance, then these rough times you think you are experiencing are going to pass. That is the nature of reality, nothing is permanent and each moment is 100% distinct from the next. 

In the future I advise you to stop doing psychedelics before you get better control of your thinking and emotions

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise

It's been a rollercoaster for me, i've been positive and negative, i'll try to be more trusting with whatever it is i'm going through again, thanks for reminding me it just gets hard at times to remember and cherry pick thoughts with less sleep

Edited by khalifa

@khalifa I’m on a about a year now of my kundalini being awakened, it ends when it wants to end, it’s not your call lol. 

Message me if you need anything. 

When the purging is done it will end, Ive heard 6 months to 20 years my friend. 

Don’t fight the energy, it’s smarter then you. Just let it do it’s thing. 

also don’t get hung up on it, still not enlightened but in some cases kundalini can help get you there, some say it’s a prerequisite depending on who you talk to. 

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar

@Tony 845  20 years holy shit they have to be trolling

my intuition tells me anywhere from 8months to 2years worst case scenario, could be less like 1-3months if i'm more positive

How do you sleep? what do you focus on? Do you still meditate? How long does it take you to sleep these days? When does sleeping ever get easy? How much do you sleep? What psych did you use to trigger it? What dose?

Edited by khalifa

@khalifa

"The Die-offs/dark nights are a “biochemical process” which secondarily brings about the dissolution of the operational personality structure for “a period of time”. The brain is undergoing such a catastrophic neurological meltdown and renewal, that the ego personality and functionality is temporarily completely non operational.

Depending on ones inner resources at the time and whether one is essentially imbued with a biological faith or has a tendency to fear, depression and self-hatred—this will determine whether the incapacitation is navigated positively or simply adds to the burden of an already diffcult life. The psychologicalemotional story one gives to interpret this autogenic “biological” event, is secondary to the chemistry, and yet is absolutely key to whether one can use the down cycles to further ones spiritual growth, or simply cause an escalation of our primary suffering.

For every up there is a down, so it is understandable that depression might result after the over-stimulation of the brain’s pleasure centers and increase in endorphins, during the bliss of kundalini. Depression could also result as the left-brain loses its normal adaptive function during the frst few years of the major cycle. Loss of left-brain prefrontal lobe function could lead to paranoia, frustration, self-pity and other negative emotions.

Kundalini restructures us to a higher order, enabling us to live a spiritual life in the material world.

The Die-off’s in particular should be regarded with awe and gratitude as very good news. They don’t last long and we do not transform without them. The old must die for the new to be reborn. So the highs and lows of the kundalini cycle should be celebrated equally"

From the book biology of kundalini (Jana Dixon). Best book I have found about kundalini, highly recommend this.

@OBEler  i barely experience any bliss which sometimes makes me question if this is really kundulini

@khalifa Whether it is, or it is not kundalini is not important (that being said, it is kundalini). It's not like you have a choice here.
You don't have any other option than to surrender to it and befriend it. If you don't befriend it, it will only get worse, to get even more of your attention and make your life even more confusing.
It's your emotional wounds waking up from lifetimes of slumber, it's cycles of denial ending, and the more you fight it, the more momentum it will gather to eventually force you to surrender to something dramatic. There's no need for that. The dark and difficult stages can be experienced at a much quicker pace when you learn to harmonize with it. You are perceiving it as your enemy, maybe there is not need for that at all. Nothing is your enemy, everything is here to expand your life, maybe not for instant gratification, but ultimately for good. 

Edited by Martin123

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

15 hours ago, Martin123 said:

Actually there is no end to kundalini awakening.
There is something called integration that makes it wonderful to be alive, but the process only morphes from purging darkness into embodying more love.

Haha. Yup. True. Darkness/Ego/Sense of separatedness of MY soul must be purged out. So Light of Truth might shine.Thank You Angel. ❤️

It's anxiety my guy. Whether you call it kundalini or an over active nervous system it's the same. Kundalini is the nervous system.

All of the sensations, symptoms, fears, and feelings you're experiencing are just as common for people suffering with anxiety. Check out this list:

https://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms.shtml

5-MeO ramped up your nervous system, and it takes time for it to calm down. The issue is, you're so worried about what's happening that it's keeping your nervous system on edge. It's a vicious cycle.

You don't have to do anything to get over this. It's a chinese finger trip. The sooner you let go, the sooner you will recover. Just give it time, as much time as it takes. Don't count the days, weeks, or hours any longer.

Best of luck!

@khalifa Please try Yoga Nidra. You gotta calm your mind and nervous system to rest. And it can greatly help you to sleep - even if not, one session gives you plenty of rest. I hope it will help you ❤️

@khalifa

-I had some sleep issues at 1st lots of energy flowing.

-I still meditate & do self  inquiry daily.

-my kundalini awoke on a sds sit a year ago, maybe a little more.

-I’ve never done a physc.

-I can believe it could take 20 years some people have lots of shit to purge, it seems on average 2-7 years from the research I’ve done though, remember you aren’t in charge of the energy, that’s you’re ego fighting it, just let it do it’s thing. 

-p.s. if you can’t sleep you might as well do self inquiry, always seems to put me to sleep. 

-if your kundalini really is awakened & you are having that much of a problem with it contact Craig Holliday, he’s one of Adyashantis decibels, he’s dealt with kundalini for a very long time & is now enlightened, He’s easy to get ahold of.   

Edited by Tony 845

@hundreth good advice, it’s like a trampoline, the more pressure or energy you give it the more it will bounce back at you.